Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414
Results 10,326 to 10,345 of 10345
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, how did the rest of y’all find this thread? I’m not a spurs fan at all, not even an NBA fan, and I’ve never even looked around this site. I just googled UT recruiting forums in the 2017 or maybe 16’ class. TFloss what’s the history here?
    Lol That's nuts

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TFloss, thanks for the thread. This has been a weird collection of miscreants and dumbasses from its inception. Probably my favorite place to come on the interwebs for some reason.

Post Count
    Thanks floss..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2020 five-star LB Mekhail Sherman (Washington, D.C.)

https://247sports.com/Player/Mekhail-Sherman-46043181/

http://www.hudl.com/profile/8592233/Mekhail-MJ-Sherman

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Damn Tfloss, your service is worth 9.95. Thanks for all the work you put into this so us cheap lazy pricks can follow recruiting for free.
    T Floss, you are the best. Keep up the good work.
    Yes, thank you !!!
    TFloss, thanks for the thread. This has been a weird collection of miscreants and dumbasses from its inception. Probably my favorite place to come on the interwebs for some reason.
    No worries.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, how did the rest of y’all find this thread? I’m not a spurs fan at all, not even an NBA fan, and I’ve never even looked around this site. I just googled UT recruiting forums in the 2017 or maybe 16’ class. TFloss what’s the history here?
    Grew up a Spurs fan in San Antonio and started following this site in 2008 or so after I graduated from UT.

I noticed there was some college football talk on here, but figured I'd start bull ting about the Horns and see if anyone else was interested.

First thread started at the end of the 2010 class, and here we are.

I think I was talking to myself for a long time (), but it's been a lot of fun and a good way to keep up with every day stuff that a lot of fans don't pay attention to.

Grew up a Spurs fan in San Antonio and started following this site in 2008 or so after I graduated from UT.

I noticed there was some college football talk on here, but figured I'd start bull ting about the Horns and see if anyone else was interested.

First thread started at the end of the 2010 class, and here we are.

I think I was talking to myself for a long time (), but it's been a lot of fun and a good way to keep up with every day stuff that a lot of fans don't pay attention to.
    I knew it had been around for some years. I was on orangebloods from around 05-09but left bc I couldn’t stand Geoff Ketchum. I was in Afghanistan in 2012 and most of the internet was blocked in country but I found this site where you were always posting. Lost track of the site and couldn’t find it when I got back but found it again in 2016 or 17. For a long time though I could not post and never saw anybody else able to post so I thought I found a hole in the space time continuum where I could get most of the paid info, free! I’ll also admit that I haven’t told a soul about this thread for fear that one of the main sites will come raise a stink. Ha!

Thanks a lot Tfloss! I’ve always lurked for many years. There’s no other site that I visit on a daily basis. Refreshing this topic and seeing new threads is the highlight of my day since I love the information and conversations. A lot of great contributors here.

This has been my go-to site for several years. It's among the first I check in the morning and the last I check at night, as well as interspersed throughout the day.

Wow, that sounds like kind of a sad existence. Oh well, hook em!

Thanks floss! I'm already perusing the new thread and taking mental notes and personal top 5 wants.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Check this site daily as well, thank you Tfloss. Don’t really post on here but I do like to keep up with all the
    recruiting info and Longhorn news you and others post. Thanks again!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks a lot Tfloss! I’ve always lurked for many years. There’s no other site that I visit on a daily basis. Refreshing this topic and seeing new threads is the highlight of my day since I love the information and conversations. A lot of great contributors here.
    This has been my go-to site for several years. It's among the first I check in the morning and the last I check at night, as well as interspersed throughout the day.

Wow, that sounds like kind of a sad existence. Oh well, hook em!

Thanks floss! I'm already perusing the new thread and taking mental notes and personal top 5 wants.
    Check this site daily as well, thank you Tfloss. Don’t really post on here but I do like to keep up with all the
    recruiting info and Longhorn news you and others post. Thanks again!
    No problem.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks to TF and all that contribute

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I knew it had been around for some years. I was on orangebloods from around 05-09but left bc I couldn’t stand Geoff Ketchum. I was in Afghanistan in 2012 and most of the internet was blocked in country but I found this site where you were always posting. Lost track of the site and couldn’t find it when I got back but found it again in 2016 or 17. For a long time though I could not post and never saw anybody else able to post so I thought I found a hole in the space time continuum where I could get most of the paid info, free! I’ll also admit that I haven’t told a soul about this thread for fear that one of the main sites will come raise a stink. Ha!
    Damn, hope it was a nice distraction while you were over there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Tango hotel alpha November kilo yankee Oscar uniform foxtrot Oscar Romeo yankee Oscar uniform Romeo Sierra echo Romeo victor India Charlie echo.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On our roster you list Donovan Duvernay, I thought he left the team?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On our roster you list Donovan Duvernay, I thought he left the team?
    No sir.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Locking this and moving over to 2020.

Thread Information