Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull , bum. It is a medication for pain, extreme pain that alleviated that pain almost at once. It was a blessing. A monumental miracle that came to us, and as usual the weak s in our society ed it up for EVERYONE. Just thank Christ every single time I got a script for it, I filled it. "But, I don't need it, Girl, the Aleve is good enough."

"Fill it, Dale, fill it!"

"Okay, okay, already, holler but like don't hit."

So, I have a cache of hundreds, just in case. You know where half of that stash is? In the Wells Fargo safe deposit box. It-is-gold.
    It's a ing drug the Sacklers lied about being safe when pushing onto doctors, and now we're down half a million in America thanks to those gangsters. Should just federally legalize weed so people can get high safely.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a ing drug the Sacklers lied about being safe when pushing onto doctors, and now we're down half a million in America thanks to those gangsters. Should just federally legalize weed so people can get high safely.
    It was safe if taken according to the directions and warnings. It was all there in B&W and the doctors dispensing it always told me the goods. But, there is a significant portion of this populace (and growing) who abuse anything good for bad purposes.

And they'd the (legal weed up) just like they ed the Oxy up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stomach wrenching with what they got away with
    yep. maybe SCOTUS will remove the shield of bankruptcy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yep. maybe SCOTUS will remove the shield of bankruptcy.
    You're mad because you let RBG go to waste. You're usually on something like that with 100% accuracy and wily gusto. Not that time, thank Christ.

Now, you're coming at Thomas for the 2nd time, 1st time didn't work as he told ya's to go back and your mothers some more. Where ya's really ed up though was going after Bork like that. That got our attention and taught us how to do ya's likewise and we ain't let go yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supreme Court temporarily blocks $6 billion Purdue Pharma-Sackler bankruptcy

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/10/11933...ptcy-oxycontin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Supreme Court temporarily blocks $6 billion Purdue Pharma-Sackler bankruptcy

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/10/11933...ptcy-oxycontin
    He's already got a few billion hid with the children, all in $20 bills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Problematic" use of opioid settlement money opposed by coalition of public health organizations

Public health groups criticize spending opioid settlement funds on police, criminalization and incarceration

https://www.salon.com/2023/08/16/pro...organizations/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Painkiller 8/10 Netflix.

Solid movie reminding everyone once again what big pharma gets away with in this country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Painkiller 8/10 Netflix.

Solid movie reminding everyone once again what big pharma gets away with in this country
    It was/is a wonder drug but the s element in this country all over it, wrecking it for the good people, who, if they didn't stash a supply when they had the chance now have nary alternative except over the counter meds. Those are the people I feel sorry for, Blake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

TOPSIDE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    population scale drug peddlers get a slap on the wrist

Publicis Health, a subsidiary of Publicis Groupe, agreed to pay $350 million to resolve claims by all U.S. states and territories that it helped OxyContin maker Purdue Pharma devise marketing strategies to boost sales of its prescription opioid painkiller.

Massachusetts, which sued Publicis in 2021 alleging it collected more than $50 million to help Purdue get doctors to prescribe its opioids to more patients, for longer periods of time, and at higher doses, served on the executive committee of states investigating the company.
    https://www.reuters.com/legal/ad-fir...on-2024-02-01/

Thread Information