Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    they have a point............take off the homer glasses..........tyler owens was dominated during the aa game........the recent fake recruit fiasco gives the aggy argument credence
    There is a guy driving around a Lamborghini at the University of Texas that also came from the Dallas area that also was a late bloomer in high school, oh and he also won the Thorpe award, aggsy ed about him being overrated as well.

Care to guess what his name is?

All I read about Owens at the AA game was the rave reviews how he was blowing away the compe ion at the practices, he was a man among boys there. He is 6'2 and 197 lbs, and runs a 10.4 100 Meters. Seriously, how are you not impressed? He is already a grown ass man. How anyone can think this kid isn't legit is crazy, there is a night and day difference between a kid who is 6'2 and 160 lbs and one who is 197, and can still move with the same speed.

All those guys there were wowed by him and I'm sure there are a lot of major programs kicking themselves because they didn't see him first. I don't care what his offer list looks like, what did JJ Watts offer list look like?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    jaylon jones is aggy brainwashed

WHY: “He’s coming to Texas A&M. Everybody in the state of Texas is coming to A&M. I truly feel that.” - Jones
    https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals-cam...e-players-land

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ags are going to have a solid top 10 class, but I don't see it being top 5 this cycle. They are going to lose minimum of 4 games. This will relegate them to a second tier bowl. Then you add in that Texas is going to get their fair share of the top 25 kids in the state this cycle. My guess is they will be a bigger player for kids outside the state of Texas.

Here is who I think they will get this cycle. (besides who they already have committed).

QB - Malik Hornsby
    WR - Troy Omeire
    RB - Seth McGowan

That will give them 5 of the top 25 kids in state as listed by 247 right now. They have some work to do because blOwU and LSU are hitting Texas hard this cycle.

From what I'm reading I think Texas gets Evans and a total of 10 of the top 25 this cycle. I don't see Texas losing more than 2 games this coming season, which means they will likely play in a big boy bowl game again.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    A&M is definitely making more of a push outside the State this cycle but I still think they finish with a top 5 class. Long way to go.

I ultimately think Evans ends up at Clemson or Georgia.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Ags are going to have a solid top 10 class, but I don't see it being top 5 this cycle. They are going to lose minimum of 4 games. This will relegate them to a second tier bowl. Then you add in that Texas is going to get their fair share of the top 25 kids in the state this cycle. My guess is they will be a bigger player for kids outside the state of Texas.

Here is who I think they will get this cycle. (besides who they already have committed).

QB - Malik Hornsby
    WR - Troy Omeire
    RB - Seth McGowan

That will give them 5 of the top 25 kids in state as listed by 247 right now. They have some work to do because blOwU and LSU are hitting Texas hard this cycle.

From what I'm reading I think Texas gets Evans and a total of 10 of the top 25 this cycle. I don't see Texas losing more than 2 games this coming season, which means they will likely play in a big boy bowl game again.
    yes, i would be surprised if a&m yielded another top 5 class next year and that is because of their likely record after this coming season. they would do well just to get 4 losses (georgia, lsu, bama and clemson). jimbo will have to sell to his recruits the notion of the process and them being a part of that process. some recruits will buy in and others will want to go someplace where they can win right away.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    well, i can't speak poorly of any steele player. those kids are family to me.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    for what it's worth. he has his work cut out for him already as all four signees for the upcoming season have asked for their release.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...williams-coach

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    aggy just hired texas best basketball recruiter jai lucas...........he was resonsible for myles turner/jarett allen/kerwin roach...........

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    any updates on spring game?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    aggy opened the flood gates to elite texas prospects to the sec..............the top player in texas doesnt list any texas team in top 5

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    2020 DT, dallas walker, from smyrna, TN committed to a&m.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    forgot to mention that a&m had offered 2021 DB kaleb higgins back in the june camp. his value is rising and should even more next season. i expect him to be seeing quite a lot of time at WR as well. he was actually at austin bowie but transferred to cibolo steele this past spring. steele's WR corp will be one of the best in the state and a&m may start looking at steele WR daniel jackson also as he just picked up some offers from arizona state, iowa state and USC.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What's Steele's schedule look like this year? My ex-wife just moved into Cibolo and more than likely my daughter will be going to Steele in a few years.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    What's Steele's schedule look like this year? My ex-wife just moved into Cibolo and more than likely my daughter will be going to Steele in a few years.
    they start with non-district games of o'connor, reagan and then churchill and then go into district with the usual challenges of judson, smithson valley and perhaps new braunfels or clemens.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    apparently hayes king demas & jones r dominating opening..........a&m dominated texas once again

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    apparently hayes king demas & jones r dominating opening..........a&m dominated texas once again
    Lol I don't even know where to start here. You need to just leave here and go join Texags and eat up everything Looch says.

1st off, King isn't even an aggy commit and Texas never went after him and got the 2 guys we wanted, but by all means, tell us all how aggy is dominating Texas on this front.

Jones started looking good after he was moved from CB ( where he was getting beat regularly ) to Safety. We all know aggy loves putting Safety's at CB.

No surprise with Demas, but he's a fool for going to aggy. Anybody that knows football knows TE's and RB's are the focal point of Jimbo's offense. Outside of Kelvin Benjamin what WR has ever done anything in a Jimbo offense? I'll hang up and listen. If he's fine with getting half the touches he would in Texas's offense then more power to him.

You keep up the Mack Brown "scared to death" at ude now OK? I'm sure in your mind aggy is going to have a better season than Texas this upcoming season.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Lol I don't even know where to start here. You need to just leave here and go join Texags and eat up everything Looch says.

1st off, King isn't even an aggy commit and Texas never went after him and got the 2 guys we wanted, but by all means, tell us all how aggy is dominating Texas on this front.

Jones started looking good after he was moved from CB ( where he was getting beat regularly ) to Safety. We all know aggy loves putting Safety's at CB.

No surprise with Demas, but he's a fool for going to aggy. Anybody that knows football knows TE's and RB's are the focal point of Jimbo's offense. Outside of Kelvin Benjamin what WR has ever done anything in a Jimbo offense? I'll hang up and listen. If he's fine with getting half the touches he would in Texas's offense then more power to him.

You keep up the Mack Brown "scared to death" at ude now OK? I'm sure in your mind aggy is going to have a better season than Texas this upcoming season.
    u r another Vito Corleone u both refuse to admit texas is getting dominated..........aggy is about to land another texas priority target.......

quote from texas mods today
    Broughton, who Herman made his top priority is telling people Texas is behind both Ohio State and A&M. He also almost committed to A&M already
    Also he's going to visit the A&M pool party later this month

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

essentially, a&m runs a balance offense with 2,446 total rushing last season and 3.144 passing. Of that passing, WR's accounted for 1,893 of those yards (61%). Quartney Davis and Cameron Buckley had stong seasons and once they came back from their injuries, both Ausborn and Rogers had breakout performances that put them on the NFL radar, especially Rogers (who had breakout performances against both LSU and NC State). as to jones, i saw him play every game last year and he is best when he is at man to man coverage. the steele coaches had him play zone quite often (as a corner) and his development in the secondary seemed to be hampered by poor schemes. physically, he is a beast and has great skills.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    u r another Vito Corleone u both refuse to admit texas is getting dominated..........aggy is about to land another texas priority target.......
    You do realize half of a&m class is 3*'s right? By all means continue with the doom and gloom talk. Come back in November and tell us how both teams are doing on the field.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    essentially, a&m runs a balance offense with 2,446 total rushing last season and 3.144 passing. Of that passing, WR's accounted for 1,893 of those yards (61%). Quartney Davis and Cameron Buckley had stong seasons and once they came back from their injuries, both Ausborn and Rogers had breakout performances that put them on the NFL radar, especially Rogers (who had breakout performances against both LSU and NC State). as to jones, i saw him play every game last year and he is best when he is at man to man coverage. the steele coaches had him play zone quite often (as a corner) and his development in the secondary seemed to be hampered by poor schemes. physically, he is a beast and has great skills.
    Really interesting.

Run to pass percentages for last season. A&M was 44% Run and 56% Pass. Texas was 43% Run to 57% pass.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    a&m mod cb vernon to aggy...... playblair told u yesterday the fishing trip had a huge impact on the family..........giles lost a recruit to a fishing trip smmfh...........

Thread Information