Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    kellen mond makes the top 100 players list, coming in at #84.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm surprised Sports Illustrated is still around. They know less about sports than the writers at Good Housekeeping. How can they put Caden Stern at 63? The guy was a Thorpe finalist as a true freshmen. I thought it was possibly written by Leon Oneal, but Leon would have put himself #1.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I'm surprised Sports Illustrated is still around. They know less about sports than the writers at Good Housekeeping. How can they put Caden Stern at 63? The guy was a Thorpe finalist as a true freshmen. I thought it was possibly written by Leon Oneal, but Leon would have put himself #1.
    seems to be on par with those who rank high school players. sterns should have been a five star since his junior year at steele, for that matter.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I like to laugh at the Ags as much as the next guy and they’re certainly as and cultish as there is in college football.
    But they have the best WR, DB, and arguably the best QB in the state committed. Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Evans wind up there.
    Its gonna continue to be a war every year.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    as expected, kourt williams committed to ohio state today. ags had been in his final five, but his choice today was no surprise.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    as expected, kourt williams committed to ohio state today. ags had been in his final five, but his choice today was no surprise.
    Really hope they are able to pull in Noah Sewell. Prob my #1 target left for us. Might make or break our LB recruiting this cycle. Crazy how little LB talent their is throughout the state/country these days. 7 on 7 has really hurt the position.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Really hope they are able to pull in Noah Sewell. Prob my #1 target left for us. Might make or break our LB recruiting this cycle. Crazy how little LB talent their is throughout the state/country these days. 7 on 7 has really hurt the position.

going to be hard to take him away from Oregon but he'd be a huge get if it somehow happened. couldn't agree more on the state of LBs regarding the impact of the 7 v 7. it's clearly the biggest need for a&m on the defensive side of the ball.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    looks like a&m, following the lead of texas, went international with a late 2019 commitment in Nik Constantinou, a former aussie rules football star. he should be the successor to braden mann.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    LSU has been a thorn in the aggies side when it comes to north shore so it was nice to finally steal a recruit away from them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If I remember right, the last player Texas got from North Shore was Cory Redding.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If I remember right, the last player Texas got from North Shore was Cory Redding.
    he was quite a football player.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    corbin one of the early stand outs in a so far, not too impressive camp:

https://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sport...d7be34df0.html

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Dontae Manning/xavion alford/eaton Fong'd to A&M as well.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i've always felt pretty good about eaton but am a little surprised about alford trending towards the ags.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    https://thespun.com/college-football...-top-5-schools

still thinks he winds up elsewhere but at least it's narrowing down.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When it comes to EJ Smith, we know money and travel are not an issue. I think Georgia is off the table. Stanford stands out a lot, if has the brain I think they are a very strong contender. Florida obviously because of his dad. A&M due to proximity. Best guess right now would be: Stanford, A&M and Florida. I don't think tOSU or Georgia bring much to the table.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    gerry hamilton confirms the jimbo/princely volleyball situation..........aggy rescinded the offer after the incident

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol, weak excuse for losing a recruit to a rival, but then again, look who the messenger is.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Rumor going around Twitter that incoming freshman TE for ags Baylor Cupp broke his leg yesterday. Just a rumor now don’t think it’s been verified yet.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    with the ratings bump texas a&m now has more 5* committed than the entire big12 confrence.............aggy-3 big12-2

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    the texags forum had a thread that was started today which was led "baylor cupp injury" but it was removed so no telling.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    with the ratings bump texas a&m now has more 5* committed than the entire big12 confrence.............aggy-3 big12-2
    Oh no, whatever will Herman and crew do?!?! You forgot the part where over half the a&m class is 3*'s.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No way Jaylon Jones is a 5'star this is nothing but the MMC trying to give aggy a bump so they're ahead of Texas. Same with Hayes King, how does he get a bump when they haven't even played their senior year???

Sincerely, Texags.com 2018.

Thread Information