Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is lots of speculation that you guys and LSU are the top two schools still pursuing him. I think FSU is in there as well. If there is money being exchanged then it's the highest bidder, but my guess is he is an LSU lean right now.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    There is lots of speculation that you guys and LSU are the top two schools still pursuing him. I think FSU is in there as well. If there is money being exchanged then it's the highest bidder, but my guess is he is an LSU lean right now.
    he is starting to remind me of speedy noll, another five-star, who played sparingly for a&m due to numerous off-field issues. no doubt, a high-risk, high-reward scenario. considering the lack of depth at the RB position, i would venture to guess that jimbo will at least take a shot at the kid, unless he has knowledge of other issues that have not been made public.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He could make more than 55k playing for an SEC school.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    have to say that i was both shocked and pleasantly surprised that 4-star DT mckinnley jackson picked the ags over 'bama today.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    and, of course, picking up RB darvon hubbard was a necessary addition to the RB depth chart.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That probably closes the door on Evans if I'm not mistaken.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    That probably closes the door on Evans if I'm not mistaken.
    probably but most ags i know stopped caring quite a while back.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fake news. Card and Jackson are the top 2 rated QB's in Texas. But this is no surprise coming from Texags.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I read that Steele grad and DB, Xavier Player, has transferred to Blinn from Oklahoma State.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    in addition to getting SEC coach of the year, buzz got some more good news with a commitment from five-star guard manny obaseki; that gives buzz two top fifty pledges from that class, so far.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    in addition to getting SEC coach of the year, buzz got some more good news with a commitment from five-star guard manny obaseki; that gives buzz two top fifty pledges from that class, so far.
    a&m becoming big brother in every sport now..........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a&m becoming big brother in every sport now..........
    I guess you missed Texas beating a&m in basketball earlier this year.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    gig'em

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    so far, nothing out of the ordinary today-all the expected signings took place. the only ones that had any level of suspense are still set to happen. Katy Tompkins DE, Adeleye, is set to announce tonight at 7:30 and on friday, Katy Taylor OG, bryce foster, will choose between A&M and OU.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    still Lots in play with Adeleye, Foster, LJ Johnson, Brian Thomas, Jardin Gilbert, Terion Arnold and Elijah Jeudy. I’m hoping we close with 5 of those guys which would result in an incredible class.

Saw Bama flipped JoJo from LSU but I think that bodes well for us and Thomas.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    still Lots in play with Adeleye, Foster, LJ Johnson, Brian Thomas, Jardin Gilbert, Terion Arnold and Elijah Jeudy. I’m hoping we close with 5 of those guys which would result in an incredible class.

Saw Bama flipped JoJo from LSU but I think that bodes well for us and Thomas.
    well, getting Adeleye today was a good start. ags strength is definitely going to be its defensive line.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    well, getting Adeleye today was a good start. ags strength is definitely going to be its defensive line.
    what does it feel like finally being big brother?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can you really be big brother when you haven't won a conference le since 1998? The Ags have taken a step forward, but they are no closer to being the big brother than Texas is of regaining their elite status. If/when they can overcome Alabama they can start calling themselves big brother. Texas and A&M don't play each other and neither have won jack since Texas won their conference in 2009, both have still proven to be the re ed step children of their respective conferences.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Can you really be big brother when you haven't won a conference le since 1998? The Ags have taken a step forward, but they are no closer to being the big brother than Texas is of regaining their elite status. If/when they can overcome Alabama they can start calling themselves big brother. Texas and A&M don't play each other and neither have won jack since Texas won their conference in 2009, both have still proven to be the re ed step children of their respective conferences.
    breaking news ohio st has covid19 positive tests to starting players the big10 championship is canceled .......aggy is in the playoffs.........u were saying????

not only has aggy surpassed texas in revenue & the gap continues to widen with the new massive sec deal they also have higher viewership higher ratings higher enrollment.........
    aggy has produced the 2 highest paid nfl defensive players of all time both still active.............aggy facilities make texas facilities look worse than most texas high school football teams its embarrassing ...........aggy money whipped a ncationl championship coach while texas struk out again..........texas is little brother its time to take homer glasses off

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    breaking news ohio st has covid19 positive tests to starting players the big10 championship is canceled .......aggy is in the playoffs.........u were saying????

not only has aggy surpassed texas in revenue & the gap continues to widen with the new massive sec deal they also have higher viewership higher ratings higher enrollment.........
    aggy has produced the 2 highest paid nfl defensive players of all time both still active.............aggy facilities make texas facilities look worse than most texas high school football teams its embarrassing ...........aggy money whipped a ncationl championship coach while texas struk out again..........texas is little brother its time to take homer glasses off
    Always speaking the truth sons. Always appreciate your unbiased views

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    5*ol foster commits to aggy.......unreal what being big brother does to recruiting

Thread Information