Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's a weird, often creepy culture, especially the corp of cadets. Almost as bizarre as the rape friendly, Southern Baptist culture fostered at Baylor.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    In ATM he actually will have a QB, who has an offensive line, that will give him time to get open.

ATMs offensive and defensive line were very good against Auburn I thought.
    ATm is playing very solid football so that Jimbos vanilla play calling is working fine.
    And ATMs pro to be tight end has actually dropped some passes so they can get through mistakes made by their stars.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    In ATM he actually will have a QB, who has an offensive line, that will give him time to get open.

ATMs offensive and defensive line were very good against Auburn I thought.
    ATm is playing very solid football so that Jimbos vanilla play calling is working fine.
    And ATMs pro to be tight end has actually dropped some passes so they can get through mistakes made by their stars.
    i think stewart wants to play in austin and he would get plenty of playing time right off the bat. it may just come down to some of the intangibles you mentioned. either way, he'd be a great get for either team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i think stewart wants to play in austin and he would get plenty of playing time right off the bat. it may just come down to some of the intangibles you mentioned. either way, he'd be a great get for either team.
    He will see that Xavier Worthy is experiencing some frustration, but also is clearly the best receiver.
    I wonder what Worthy would actually say to him in a perfectly candid conversation.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ohrstrom was already committed but as part of the class of '23. his reclassification as a senior (allowing him to graduate in the spring) now makes him a member of the class of '22.

https://texags.com/s/42297/swedish-t...-to-reclassify

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fisher needs to step down as OC.
    They have a very solid team in place. Fisher help put it together. Just step aside with the QBs.
    You absolutely have to make first downs against a team like Miss, especially in the 1st half. Miss could have scored a lot more than 15 pts in that first half, ATM was perfectly in the game, and Fisher and those calls. This offense has the capability to be more than vanilla.

Teams like ole miss and miss st. can play big 12 on you and win some games. Saban finally figured this out and got the away from the offense.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Fisher needs to step down as OC.
    They have a very solid team in place. Fisher help put it together. Just step aside with the QBs.
    You absolutely have to make first downs against a team like Miss, especially in the 1st half. Miss could have scored a lot more than 15 pts in that first half, ATM was perfectly in the game, and Fisher and those calls. This offense has the capability to be more than vanilla.

Teams like ole miss and miss st. can play big 12 on you and win some games. Saban finally figured this out and got the away from the offense.
    yeah, his offense is painfully reminiscent of r.c. slo 's offenses. great use of running game and tight ends but a hesistancy to go vertical or get the ball in his playmaker's hands. i can only imagine what a kiffen would do with the likes of ainias smith, demas, or achane. it's frustrating as having to see a team go three and out so many times while the defense is doing its best to keep the team in the game. this was the third time this year that fisher was outcoached.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    after the fiasco against ole' miss, this is a nice bit of news:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...cruiting-class

Thread Information