Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    christian harris, LB from louisiana, committed to a&m today. this makes 24 pledges total.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    WR Dylan Wright of West Mesquite to A&M.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    phenomenal recruiting coaches..............a&m sec move has made the aggies the joneses..........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    a&m is rolling...........a&m wasn't afraid to spend the money on coaches = results

From what I’ve heard, don’t be surprised to see Wilson look hard at A&M if he does make a move away from Ohio State

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So how does the ags get around the hard 25 rule?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    So how does the ags get around the hard 25 rule?
    i have no idea. wright makes 25 so i just assumed that was it but from what i have read the aggies were still going after some other players. so that leaves me completely at a loss for how this could possibly work out.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jimbo took a number of commitments from some lower tier guys, I wonder if he might cut a few guys lose to make room for better prospects? Not saying he would do that, but if he did, I'm curious how that would go over with THSCA. They don't forget things like that.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Jimbo took a number of commitments from some lower tier guys, I wonder if he might cut a few guys lose to make room for better prospects? Not saying he would do that, but if he did, I'm curious how that would go over with THSCA. They don't forget things like that.
    I considered that as a possibility, that he would let go of some of the three stars to make room for another four star but that would be a new low and would set a dangerous precedent if he did so. i certainly hope that is not what transpires.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    alabama obvious cheating..........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    aggies officially the joneses.............. texas wont compete with stadium size

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    meh, that whole stadium back and forth is just alumni and their egos. at this point, both universities already have top tier facilities and stadiums.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rjv aggy boycotted lhn use of high school broadcasts..........aggy is an adidas school their commits games will be televised...........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    christian harris named as the recruit

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Cash, illegal practices and S&C problems?

Oh my.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm starting to understand why Tom Herman gave his blessing to his two transfers. Nothing like keeping the skeletons in the closet.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    aggy turned down texas offer

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    santo marchiol released from Arizona team after recording of him referring to previous a&m teammates as monkeys was made public.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    crofl aggy

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Thank goodness for the 11 am kickoff, as I will be at Rutledge Stadium tonight for the Judson season opener. I look for future Longhorn DeMarvin Leal to beast out.
    leal has eliminated texas

https://www.theother98.com/leal-texa...picture/741/10

“Honestly, after what they said they were building, and all the hype everybody was giving them, they didn’t live up to all that hype,” he said. “Their first game, and it’s Maryland, and I understand they’ve lost to them like two or three years in a row, still, you can’t lose that game.”
    He added, “Honestly, the only team that I haven’t fully closed on is Alabama. Texas is completely out of the picture.”

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    his comments are indicative of what players are thinking in regards to underperforming programs. a&m better show something against both clemson and bama or leal may very well decommit and pledge to bama instead.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I want to revisit this Leal decision in December to see if it was a good one or a bad one. There is still a lot of football to be played. Texas lost to a Maryland team, that is probably on the same talent level as a WVU or Tech. Ags beat a 1AA team. I guess it's all about perception especially when it comes to recruiting.

Even if they get clobbered by Clemson and Bama, I'm sure Leal will find enough positives to want to stick with them. It's what happens when the Ags play USCe, LSU, Miss St, and Ole Miss that will determine the direction of the program.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas commit javonne shepherd
    Topic Started 03:28 pm | September 3rd, 2018 by Hamm
    He’s still not able to visit because of the picture tweeted out by Brewster. He was under the impression this weekend would be the last he can’t make it to campus but it’s the following week. So despite him wanting to visit, and having a ride., he still can’t be on campus.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I want to revisit this Leal decision in December to see if it was a good one or a bad one. There is still a lot of football to be played. Texas lost to a Maryland team, that is probably on the same talent level as a WVU or Tech. Ags beat a 1AA team. I guess it's all about perception especially when it comes to recruiting.

Even if they get clobbered by Clemson and Bama, I'm sure Leal will find enough positives to want to stick with them. It's what happens when the Ags play USCe, LSU, Miss St, and Ole Miss that will determine the direction of the program.
    i actually saw him at the steele game as he was in attendance. he had no college gear on, if that matters. i think bama has a shot at him but there are always external factors that come into play such as family so who knows.

Thread Information