Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    footwork king the trainer of many recruits
    this is bad for texas

demas about texas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm sure footwork king is making some pretty good scratch right now, He is fast becoming just another street agent.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Academy Sports + Outdoors Texas Bowl
    NRG Stadium, Houston
    Dec. 27, 9 p.m. (ESPN)

Bonagura: Texas A&M vs. Texas

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    a lot of football between now and then and always the possibility that one of the schools turns down the bid but it would be really nice to see the two schools finally play if not for i think it would be a pretty good game to watch.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I'm sure footwork king is making some pretty good scratch right now, He is fast becoming just another street agent.
    its going to get worse for texas in 2020 ro simon is worse than fwk he is an adidas employee most of his 7 on 7 players r trending to aggy

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    its going to get worse for texas in 2020 ro simon is worse than fwk he is an adidas employee most of his 7 on 7 players r trending to aggy
    Much less worried about 2020.

Shine will have worn off of ol Jimbo and we will know a lot more about both coaches by then. If Texas isn't trending way up then it really doesn't matter Herman will be gone after 2020.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    I wonder how many recruits did Jimbo lose with the facemask pull? Completely unnecessary imo.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    I wonder how many recruits did Jimbo lose with the facemask pull? Completely unnecessary imo.
    none

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    none

He's supposed to say that

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    What happened to the class of 2019 in-state recruiting? We only landed 1 of the top 9? Although the 2 in the top 10 that we did get are solid.
    jimbo happened..........jimbo/staff r dominating texas recruiting & already have a lead in 2020

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    demas is transferring to the same school as hornsby

aggy taking ole miss route

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    jimbo is out recruiting alabama/georgia

With Jadon Haselwood's decommitment from Georgia, A&M is now #1 in the composite

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    mond is dominating the poll.........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    mond is dominating the poll.........

You do realize that if you post a poll like that on texags.com those dudes will sit in front of their computer all day voting as many times as possible, I think there is something built in their DNA that says if they don't then they aren't a good ag.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    jimbo is out recruiting alabama/georgia
    Lol, look at the average ratings and get back to me.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    hamm -
    Demas is going to finish out the season at North Forest. Also says Evans is going to Kentucky-A&M not Texas-OU

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm glad about Evans going to the A&M game, right now I consider him a heavy Ag lean and they haven't done anything but lose to teams they should have lost to and beat teams they should have beaten. This is one of those games that will tell us a lot more about them. I still see the Ags as a 7-5 to 6-6 team, I want him to see every one of those losses.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The UK was a nice game to watch for a serious football fan but not for the casual fan in the least. in fact, it was the stereotypical SEC game and the exact opposite of the red river shootout, which was the quintessential big XII game. love the remarkable contrast of the current run defense compared to the run defense of the past seasons. a&m has legit run defense for the first time in at least five seasons. still a work in progress as a team overall but this is a game that sumlin would have lost.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The UK was a nice game to watch for a serious football fan but not for the casual fan in the least. in fact, it was the stereotypical SEC game and the exact opposite of the red river shootout, which was the quintessential big XII game. love the remarkable contrast of the current run defense compared to the run defense of the past seasons. a&m has legit run defense for the first time in at least five seasons. still a work in progress as a team overall but this is a game that sumlin would have lost.
    Your run defense looks great, but your pass defense not so much. I still think you are going to struggle when you face Miss St, Auburn, LSU and maybe Ole Miss. I still see you guys as a 7-5 team, but we are going to know a lot more about this team this weekend. KY was a good win, but I think USCe is the type of game that is a trap for a lot of teams going into the stretch you are going into.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Your run defense looks great, but your pass defense not so much. I still think you are going to struggle when you face Miss St, Auburn, LSU and maybe Ole Miss. I still see you guys as a 7-5 team, but we are going to know a lot more about this team this weekend. KY was a good win, but I think USCe is the type of game that is a trap for a lot of teams going into the stretch you are going into.
    the pass defense is definitely a work in progress and UK wasn't exactly much of a test. it's clear why so much of an emphasis has been placed on recruiting DBs as this is clearly the spot that the coaches identified as the weak link on the defensive side of the ball. they also could use some edge rushers. i'm not even looking as far as the end of the season stretch as so much can happen between now and then. SC will be a challenge for the team as they just got themselves a nice win and have a little momentum now.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ZACH EVANS
    Interview conducted 10/4.
    Upcoming visits:
    "I'm going to A&M Saturday. I don't have anything else planned just yet."
    Teams he's been watching on TV:
    "OU, and Alabama."
    On Texas:
    "Texas is still my team. They're still good. But, you know, it's just I feel there's more they could be doing. Other than that I want to see them flex out the back more because I don't just want to run the ball."

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    well, at least evans got to see how a&m would utilize a talented back as they ran the out of williams but also threw the ball to him as well.

Thread Information