Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    sternberger is a big loss but at least there are some big time tight ends coming in. looks like they're going to get some immediate playing time.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    marcus banks would've been a nice pick up.

Marcus Banks has trouble written all over him. Let bama deal with his problems.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...torial#slide13

nice nod to both texas and a&m in this piece.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    a&m is going to land 5* Dwight McGlothern Jr tomorrow...........jimbo is absolutely destroying herman in texas

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    a&m is going to land 5* Dwight McGlothern Jr tomorrow...........jimbo is absolutely destroying herman in texas
    he's 2020 so it's great news for now but still a year away so i'll be modestly happy about it.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    north shore and class of '20 RB, zach evans, released his final 11; a&m and texas both made the cut.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    dwight has flipped his perspective on a&m

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    dwight has flipped his perspective on a&m

Based on that statement, I wouldn't recruit him, I don't care if he is a 6'star. Texas had enough issues with guys who think they should get special treatment because of their elite status. I want guys who want to come in and work not guys who think they are not ordinary. He is in for a rude awakening when he gets to college and no one cares if he is "no ordinary dude".

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Lol guy sounds like a

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    dude made OSU call him because he was outraged that they hadn't called him. what a diva.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    he gone congrats aggy ever since the sec move aggy has been big brother & flipped texas commits texas has yet to flip an aggy commit

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I guess that means the aggsy are paying pretty well these days.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Aggy doing in-home with Shepherd tonight according to the aggy 247 board. FWK went to the visit as well. Shepherd no longer has the "Texas commit" as a pinned tweet. He gone.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    anyone know why?

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    jimbo once again is owning the state of texas

4* cb

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaylon-Jones-46051979/

Jaylon Jones Fonge’d to A&M.
    he committed to aggy 247 leaked it

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    jimbo once again is owning the state of texas

4* cb

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaylon-Jones-46051979/

he committed to aggy 247 leaked it
    blah blah blah. He is rated as the #18 player in the state? Texas outrecruited the ags last year and they have zeroed in on several higher rated corners than him this year. Texas is sitting pretty with Kelee Ringo, Clark Philips III and Elias Ricks. I like the guy, but he is being slow played by Texas because of Ringo and Philips, not to mention the kid from Georgia who the staff has fallen in love with.

You can say all the stupid stuff you want, Texas has the best passing QB in the state locked up and will lock up the top offensive line. Did Evans commit at the SB party? No? He didn't show up? Yea, they are owning nothing this year.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    blah blah blah. He is rated as the #18 player in the state? Texas outrecruited the ags last year and they have zeroed in on several higher rated corners than him this year. Texas is sitting pretty with Kelee Ringo, Clark Philips III and Elias Ricks. I like the guy, but he is being slow played by Texas because of Ringo and Philips, not to mention the kid from Georgia who the staff has fallen in love with.

You can say all the stupid stuff you want, Texas has the best passing QB in the state locked up and will lock up the top offensive line. Did Evans commit at the SB party? No? He didn't show up? Yea, they are owning nothing this year.
    take the homer glasses off texas is losing to aggy in dallas & san antonio
    Cibolo Steele has been Longhorn territory for years. To go get an elite DB like Jones, who the “leading experts” have had pegged for Texas shows you Jimbo owns this state

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ainias smith signed with a&m last night, christian williams chose the 'canes over a&m and bama and josh ellison has decided to gray shirt and focus on his academics. only drama for a&m tomorrow will be the status of braedon mowry and christopher russell's decision (arkansas or a&m). shepherd's choice will be anti-climatic as he seems to be dead set on the horns.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    christopher russell to a&m (big one as LB is probably a&m's biggest need on the defensive side of the ball).

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i read that last week. wasn't even worth giving it any more thought than it deserved. sour grapes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i read that last week. wasn't even worth giving it any more thought than it deserved. sour grapes.
    Yeah it never should have been a thing. You guys pulled a great class. No need to tarnish that with whiny ass bull .

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Yeah it never should have been a thing. You guys pulled a great class. No need to tarnish that with whiny ass bull .
    they have a point............take off the homer glasses..........tyler owens was dominated during the aa game........the recent fake recruit fiasco gives the aggy argument credence

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    they have a point............take off the homer glasses..........tyler owens was dominated during the aa game........the recent fake recruit fiasco gives the aggy argument credence

Boiled down, its...

That is all.

Thread Information