Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Blair sighting in 3...2...1...
    why would i want aggy to have a legit 5* im a horn fan..........i was in the student section when ricky broke the record........ TFloss32 called me an aggy because im a realest & not a homer.........why cant u homers take off ur burnt orange glasses & see aggy has become a real threat & not just a little brother anymore........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    why would i want aggy to have a legit 5* im a horn fan..........i was in the student section when ricky broke the record........ TFloss32 called me an aggy because im a realest & not a homer.........why cant u homers take off ur burnt orange glasses & see aggy has become a real threat & not just a little brother anymore........
    Serious question. What threat are you talking about? Other than Jaylon Jones and Demas who in that class would you want and think they strait up beat us for? A&m will always get a few guys we want every year, that wont change. We are going to sweep the top 3 DL in the state, which you were all doom and gloom back in the spring saying we weren't going to get any of them.

They absolutely wanted Jaylen Garth, Alford, Eaton as well.

We have already got several 2021 kids they wanted.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/02/texas-am-offensive-lineman-promises-upset-vs-clemson/

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    yeah, the last thing you want to do is give bulletin board material to the best team in the country that is playing before their home crowd.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    starting RB, jashaun corbin is out for the remainder of the season with an undisclosed hamstring injury. true freshman isaiah spiller will take over as the starter. ags will be very thin at RB going forward.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder what it’s like to be thin at Rb?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I wonder what it’s like to be thin at Rb?
    i think texas will be able to get away with it more in the big XII and with herman's offense. much of jimbo's offense is predicated on establishing the run. that will be difficult to do going forward (on top of the injuries, their O line was already struggling in creating gaps).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I predicted you guys to go 7-5, I still feel good about that.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I predicted you guys to go 7-5, I still feel good about that.
    that's about where i see them falling. i just averaged a best-case scenario of 8-4 with a worst-case scenario of 6-6.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    a&m proves once again they are big brother.........this has happened multiple times since the sec move.........homers like Kermit & Vito wont admit it

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    2021 DE Tunmise Adeleye of Katy Tompkins told A&M 24/7 his current top three is A&M, Alabama and Ohio State.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tunmise-Adeleye-46050288/

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    elam has been kicked off team after halftime locker room fight during au game

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    elam has been kicked off team after halftime locker room fight during au game

he was actually having a decent season; the only DB with any INTs so far. things seem to be falling apart and it's only week 4. fisher is going to have get his ass in gear just to salvage a 7-5 season, show some compe iveness and steady the recruits. that's starting to seem like a tall order at this point.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    he was actually having a decent season; the only DB with any INTs so far. things seem to be falling apart and it's only week 4. fisher is going to have get his ass in gear just to salvage a 7-5 season, show some compe iveness and steady the recruits. that's starting to seem like a tall order at this point.
    aggy sites reporting elam wasnt involved in the fight he was suspended for something he did before the game.......leon o neal was the player who fought a couple of veteran players because he was taken out of the game

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    lots of chatter on aggy sites that evans silently commited...........that would be 4 5stars in the class

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    lots of chatter on aggy sites that evans silently commited...........that would be 4 5stars in the class
    i think he has a few silent commits (to various schools) according to the internet.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    texas o lineman sheppard has transferred to aggy

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    the msu game was a nice sample of the youth on the current aggies squad as several true freshman really stood out. leal, spiller, wydermyer, green, richardson and anias smith all had solid games. a lot of the sop res were also really solid.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    also, jaylon jones had his best game of the season this year against smithson valley. he shut down his side of the field, had a nice INT in the red zone and made his usual contributions on offense.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    also, jaylon jones had his best game of the season this year against smithson valley. he shut down his side of the field, had a nice INT in the red zone and made his usual contributions on offense.
    a&m is going to be a le contender next year they are in an upward trajectory while texas is falling

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i still haven't seen anything to indicate the destination of sheppard, one way or the other. just a few cryptic messages on twitter.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cancer is a bad thing, even on a football team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Demas is visiting OU.

Thread Information