Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    LJ Johnson officially an Aggie. Nice stable of RBs at A&M now.
    Big one. My guess is they might even take a year off at RB recruiting in '22 now.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Big one. My guess is they might even take a year off at RB recruiting in '22 now.
    they could certainly afford to. although, i would think spiller could go pro after next season.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Well see if they can pull out another one with Tywone Malone or Brian Thomas Jr. today.

Thinks are reportedly looking good with the JUCO OL Jordan Moko.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Well see if they can pull out another one with Tywone Malone or Brian Thomas Jr. today.

Thinks are reportedly looking good with the JUCO OL Jordan Moko.
    malone is announcing at 3:00 CST but i heard thomas isn't committing today. moko is set to commit friday sometime in the afternoon but australian time so that would be about 1:00 AM CST. moko looking pretty solid to a&m at this point.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah I think Moko is already signed just waiting to announce. Saw that Thomas might extend things out. Malone will be the interesting one to watch. I think youll see A&M be active in the transfer portal also for one or two more guys. Jahmir Johnson is the name being linked to A&M now.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah I think Moko is already signed just waiting to announce. Saw that Thomas might extend things out. Malone will be the interesting one to watch. I think youll see A&M be active in the transfer portal also for one or two more guys. Jahmir Johnson is the name being linked to A&M now.
    i've been following the johnson transfer; he'd be a great get for the OL.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Malone to Ole Miss

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Oh well. I have a feeling this kid would rather pursue a career in baseball anyway. Still the filthiest D-line recruiting haul in A&M history this year. We got some dogs on the d-line.. and o-line for that matter. Love to see it.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Oh well. I have a feeling this kid would rather pursue a career in baseball anyway. Still the filthiest D-line recruiting haul in A&M history this year. We got some dogs on the d-line.. and o-line for that matter. Love to see it.
    yes, ags are building depth on both lines. the biggest need now is LB depth.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I agree I hope we can land Harold Perkins, but LB recruiting is kinda a thing of the past in today's game. With all the spread and 4-2-5 base defenses you really only need 2 or 3 or 4 guys that can play at that position compared to 7-8-9 rotational guys on the lines and in the defensive backfield. I think well see a few of the young linebackers make a name for themselves this year in White, Russell, and Cooper.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    4-star 2022 Bridgeland dual-threat QB Connor Weigman committed to A&M; he also plans to play baseball.

https://247sports.com/player/conner-weigman-46094199/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like a really good pickup. I am a bit surprised I thought you guys would get the Westlake kid.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Looks like a really good pickup. I am a bit surprised I thought you guys would get the Westlake kid.
    he's been offered so not sure how that will play out. i know UT has offered the westlake QB also; he's starting to rack up offers from all over now.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If we were gonna stay in state, Weigman was my choice. I do like Ty Simpson out of TN a lot though. Also would not be surprised to see us take two qbs this cycle.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I've read that Sark has zeroed in on some QB from California as his guy if he can't get Ewers to flip.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I've read that Sark has zeroed in on some QB from California as his guy if he can't get Ewers to flip.
    Yes I’ve read that Ewers and Maalik Murphy are at the top of his list. I could potentially see Ewers flipping back if Texas puts together a good season but it probably hinges on that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When Chris Simms flipped from Tennessee to Texas it happened after Ricky won the Heisman and met with several recruits at an ESPN function. Chris got a bit star struck and flipped. That would be about the only thing that might convince Ewers to flip back, there is no way Texas is going to make the playoffs or challenge Ohio State, Bama, ore even Oklahoma next season.

Well, maybe blOwU.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    JUCO OL transfer Jordon Moko made it official early this AM and committed to A&M. That pushed A&M overall to the 3rd ranked recruiting class per Rivals.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Best class ya'll have signed since 1999, probably a lot better as that class had a ton of misses.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Brian Thomas Jr. to end it would just be ridiculous.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Brian Thomas Jr. to end it would just be ridiculous.
    That'd be wack but I'm gonna temper my expectations on Thomas.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The other UT (vols) OL transfer Jahmir Johnson picks A&M. Solid addition to the line.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Ags also picked up a commitment from 2022 Eaton OT Hunter Erb.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You guys are on fire, but what is going on at the other UT, will they have enough bodies to even have a season next year?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    You guys are on fire, but what is going on at the other UT, will they have enough bodies to even have a season next year?
    not sure what has happened at this program but they are falling apart. not sure if josh heupel can save it.

Thread Information