Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's a weird, often creepy culture, especially the corp of cadets. Almost as bizarre as the rape friendly, Southern Baptist culture fostered at Baylor.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    In ATM he actually will have a QB, who has an offensive line, that will give him time to get open.

ATMs offensive and defensive line were very good against Auburn I thought.
    ATm is playing very solid football so that Jimbos vanilla play calling is working fine.
    And ATMs pro to be tight end has actually dropped some passes so they can get through mistakes made by their stars.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    In ATM he actually will have a QB, who has an offensive line, that will give him time to get open.

ATMs offensive and defensive line were very good against Auburn I thought.
    ATm is playing very solid football so that Jimbos vanilla play calling is working fine.
    And ATMs pro to be tight end has actually dropped some passes so they can get through mistakes made by their stars.
    i think stewart wants to play in austin and he would get plenty of playing time right off the bat. it may just come down to some of the intangibles you mentioned. either way, he'd be a great get for either team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i think stewart wants to play in austin and he would get plenty of playing time right off the bat. it may just come down to some of the intangibles you mentioned. either way, he'd be a great get for either team.
    He will see that Xavier Worthy is experiencing some frustration, but also is clearly the best receiver.
    I wonder what Worthy would actually say to him in a perfectly candid conversation.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ohrstrom was already committed but as part of the class of '23. his reclassification as a senior (allowing him to graduate in the spring) now makes him a member of the class of '22.

https://texags.com/s/42297/swedish-t...-to-reclassify

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fisher needs to step down as OC.
    They have a very solid team in place. Fisher help put it together. Just step aside with the QBs.
    You absolutely have to make first downs against a team like Miss, especially in the 1st half. Miss could have scored a lot more than 15 pts in that first half, ATM was perfectly in the game, and Fisher and those calls. This offense has the capability to be more than vanilla.

Teams like ole miss and miss st. can play big 12 on you and win some games. Saban finally figured this out and got the away from the offense.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Fisher needs to step down as OC.
    They have a very solid team in place. Fisher help put it together. Just step aside with the QBs.
    You absolutely have to make first downs against a team like Miss, especially in the 1st half. Miss could have scored a lot more than 15 pts in that first half, ATM was perfectly in the game, and Fisher and those calls. This offense has the capability to be more than vanilla.

Teams like ole miss and miss st. can play big 12 on you and win some games. Saban finally figured this out and got the away from the offense.
    yeah, his offense is painfully reminiscent of r.c. slo 's offenses. great use of running game and tight ends but a hesistancy to go vertical or get the ball in his playmaker's hands. i can only imagine what a kiffen would do with the likes of ainias smith, demas, or achane. it's frustrating as having to see a team go three and out so many times while the defense is doing its best to keep the team in the game. this was the third time this year that fisher was outcoached.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    after the fiasco against ole' miss, this is a nice bit of news:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...cruiting-class

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    2022 OL from Washington, Mark Nabout, commits to A&M.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lincoln Riley leaving and the total mess UT is should lead to big dreams for ATM.
    And... We will see how LSU recruits now with a new coach, could be really good for ATM next couple of years.
    Out of State kids keep coming and now they get those in State kids away from compe ors.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Lincoln Riley leaving and the total mess UT is should lead to big dreams for ATM.
    And... We will see how LSU recruits now with a new coach, could be really good for ATM next couple of years.
    Out of State kids keep coming and now they get those in State kids away from compe ors.
    Speaking of Riley leaving OU:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    going to be interesting to see who the ags take on as defensive coordinator with elko leaving for Duke (good luck with that), but i was kind of tiring of elko's schemes tbh. my only concern is whether or not his departure will impact recruiting.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ransfer-portal

calzada's departure is not that big of a deal in the long run. i commend him for what he was able to do this season but despite one landmark moment, he was way too inconsistent and with king about to come back and weigman on the way, calzada was not going to see the field again. that being said, the QB depth chart will be thin and, for now, i have no idea as to who the QB will be for the upcoming bowl game.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    https://247sports.com/college/texas-...aft-176972768/

no surprise considering he's projected to go on the first day of the draft.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    4-star Beaumont West Brook S Bryce Anderson: 7 a.m. - SIGNED 9:07 AM

4-star Katy DL Malick Sylla: 7 a.m. - SIGNED 8:32 AM

4-star Katy CB Bobby Taylor: 7 a.m. - SIGNED 7:45 AM

4-star Uppsala (Sweden) Rig Academy TE Theodor Melin Ohrstrom: 7:15 a.m. - SIGNED 8:51 AM

Argyle DL Jadon Scarlett: 7:30 a.m. - SIGNED 7:20 AM

4-star Haslet Eaton OT Hunter Erb: 8 a.m. - SIGNED 8:40 AM

4-star Fort Bend Marshall WR Chris Marshall: 9 a.m. - SIGNED 8:10 AM

Mount Spokane (Wash.) K Ethan Moczulski: 9:30 a.m. - SIGNED 9:30 AM

4-star inson TE Donovan Green: 10 a.m. - SIGNED 7:10 AM

4-star inson OT PJ Williams: 10 a.m. - SIGNED 7:25 AM

4-star Pilot Point LB Ish Harris: 11:15 a.m. - SIGNED 7:15 AM

4-star The Woodlands LB Martrell Harris: 11:30 a.m. - SIGNED 8:01 AM

4-star Clear Springs WR Noah Thomas: 11:45 a.m. - SIGNED 9:38 AM

5-star Lakeland (Fla.) DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy: 1:30 p.m. - SIGNED 6:27 AM

5-star Cypress Bridgeland QB Conner Weigman: 3 p.m. - SIGNED 7:48 AM

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    aggies also picked up the nation's top tight end in four-star Jake Johnson, who committed to A&M this morning.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    still waiting on these A&M commits:

Seattle (Wash.) O'Deal OL Mark Nabou: 10 a.m.

4-star Baton Rouge (La.) Istrouma RB Le'Veon Moss: 11 a.m.

4-star Lexington S Jarred Kerr: 11:15 a.m.

5-star Powell (Tenn.) DL Walter Nolen: 3 p.m.

4-star Bainbridge (Ga.) CB Deyon Bouie: 4:30 p.m.

5-star Frisco Liberty WR Evan Stewart: TBD

and these targets announcements:

4-star Bogart (Ga.) Oconee County TE Jake Johnson - Nation's top TE commits to A&M

4-star Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep DE Enai White: 2:30 p.m. via CBS Sports HQ

4-star Atascocita OL Kam Dewberry: 3 pm on ESPN2

4-star Scottsdale (Ariz.) Chapparal DL Anthony Lucas: 3:30 p.m on ESPN2

5-star Houston North Shore CB Denver Harris: TIME TBD

4-star Kennesaw (Ga.) North Cobb CB Marquis Groves-Killebrew (current Georgia commit): TIME TBD

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    walter nolen makes it official. (vols were supposedly still in the mix.)

Post Count
    I think Denver Harris is a 99.99% lock at this point for A&M.

People are saying Texas is still in it for Evan Stewart but I'm not so sure. I want it to be true but he may just be creating some suspense.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Dewberry to A&M

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I think Denver Harris is a 99.99% lock at this point for A&M.

People are saying Texas is still in it for Evan Stewart but I'm not so sure. I want it to be true but he may just be creating some suspense.
    i'm not so sure and i'm not too sure that we hear from harris or stewart today. i think we'll know more here in a couple of hours.

Thread Information