Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Last edited by playblair; 08-02-2018 at 05:59 PM.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Texas A&M is up to No. 3 in the Recruiting Rankings with two more 2019 commitments on Super Bowl Sunday from four-star recruits in receiver Kam Brown and cornerback Bobby Wolfe. And more seems to be coming. It's obviously very early in 2019 and there will be twists and turns as it ebbs and flows, but as it stands right now, the Aggies are in great shape for many more of the state's top targets. I went ahead and put in Crystal Ball forecasts for those prospects, five-star offensive tackle Kenyon Green, receivers Theo Wease and Arjei Henderson, defensive end Marcus Stripling, safety Demani Richardson and cornerbacks Erick Young and Marquez Beason. Beyond those two, the Aggies are in great shape with Top two-way athlete Jeffery Carter and defensive tackle DeMarvin Leal.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    op

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I got him on ignore but I think it would be great if he actually started one and a bunch of Aggies joined in. That would be fun. I would not mind reading it. Or any other school. If he could pull off a TFloss and actually get people reading and responding without major trollage, cool.

Post Count
    I think it's a great idea..hopefully keeps it updated

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    OT Kenyon Green, Atasocita: The state’s top-ranked player, the Aggies are in very good shape with the five-star tackle. He publicly named A&M his leader and it is going to take a lot of work by another school to keep him from being an Aggie.
    DE Marcus Stripling, Katy Mayde Creek: The 6-2.5/260 defender was blown away by the new staff in Aggieland. He was already really high on A&M and is in College Station frequently to see friends. It is likely an A&M/OU battle but the Aggies are positioned well.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    OP aside, it's not a bad idea to create separate threads for other colleges. i've always felt bad about having to post aggie information on the texas thread. of course, tfloss does such a great job with the texas thread it's just so hard to pass up. (i actually am considering starting a thread on local high school talent - or even afar if we can get input- so we can give relevant updates and takes on the high school players.)

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    not shocked to see Gunnell decommit as i think it was expected by quite a few. a&m still in play, of course, but i expect this one to play out for a while.

OP aside, it's not a bad idea to create separate threads for other colleges. i've always felt bad about having to post aggie information on the texas thread. of course, tfloss does such a great job with the texas thread it's just so hard to pass up. (i actually am considering starting a thread on local high school talent - or even afar if we can get input- so we can give relevant updates and takes on the high school players.)
    A great idea. I for one like to see where the local kids end up.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    A&M picks up a commitment from DT Josh Ellison of A&M Consolidated.

https://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Ellison-46037856

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    not shocked to see Gunnell decommit as i think it was expected by quite a few. a&m still in play, of course, but i expect this one to play out for a while.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I actually see him end up in Arkansas, lots of family ties and the new coaching staff that can showcase his talent.

Not a big loss for aggy as I think Jimbo is looking for a QB like Winston that has some running ability. I know he went and visited Roshon Johnson a few weeks back.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I actually see him end up in Arkansas, lots of family ties and the new coaching staff that can showcase his talent.

Not a big loss for aggy as I think Jimbo is looking for a QB like Winston that has some running ability. I know he went and visited Roshon Johnson a few weeks back.
    Gunnell must have picked up on something that must have made him nervous about his situation with A&M. i agree that Arkansas is a front-runner but i wouldn't rule out OSU either.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe Gunnell and A&M was a mutual parting of ways? Jimbo has as I understand it visited several top QBs for the 2019 cycle.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    rumor theo wease

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    rumor theo wease

he's trending a&m from what i have read.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You guys are in the drivers seat for a ton of talent.

Easily the team to beat for Kenyon Green, and Theo Wease. According to 247 that would be a sweep of the top 3 in state. Though, I don't think they will end up top 3 in the final rankings, but it's still good to know if your an Aggy.

But truth is I'd rather see these kids end up at A&M than Oklahoma (if Texas can't have them).

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/player/ty-evans-46038038

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/player/ty-evans-46038038
    that's an interesting offer.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Hamm is claiming that Whittington's top two are UCLA and A&M

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    herman not landing brewster gives aggy huge advantage

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    4*

S Demani Richardson of Waxahachie has committed to A&M.

https://247sports.com/Player/Demani-Richardson-46035849
    Bragg visits aggy and now he gets CB change to cloudy.

bragg was considered heavy texas lean..............aggy recruiting staff =

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    fisher and staff working on shoring up the secondary, a weakness all throughout the sumlin era (with the occasional player or two here and there).

Thread Information