Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't even know if these raids have to do with Stormy tbh. Being slightly generous keeping it in here.
    ??? Mueller looking into Cohen's claim that he used home equity to pay Stormy $130K and without telling Trash, and wasn't reimbursed by Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be pretty bad for Trump... Separation of powers and all...
    Care to expound on that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like Mueller will be fired soon.
    Why? He didn't ask for today's warrants.

Explain, Chris.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ??? Mueller looking into Cohen's claim that he used home equity to pay Stormy $130K and without telling Trash, and wasn't reimbursed by Trash.
    This isn't Mueller's baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well... rosenstein would have to be the one to fire mueller. last time he spoke to congress, he said if ordered to fire mueller, he wouldn't, as there was no good cause. if that were to happen, trump would have to fire rosenstein... and then we'd be on our way to the modern saturday night massacre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal magistrate judge issued the warrant authorizing the search. The USA's office/FBI has its own series of protocols when executing a warrant. A magistrate judge - who is not an Article III judge and who is not appointed for life - is not going to casually authorize this kind of search.

All of that is to say: if DJT fires Mueller because of this raid despite this process being followed, he needs to be removed from office immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well... rosenstein would have to be the one to fire mueller. last time he spoke to congress, he said if ordered to fire mueller, he wouldn't, as there was no good cause. if that were to happen, trump would have to fire rosenstein... and then we'd be on our way to the modern saturday night massacre
    I've got my popcorn ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to expound on that?
    A federal magistrate judge issued the warrant authorizing the search. The USA's office/FBI has its own series of protocols when executing a warrant. A magistrate judge - who is not an Article III judge and who is not appointed for life - is not going to casually authorize this kind of search.

All of that is to say: if DJT fires Mueller because of this raid despite this process being followed, he needs to be removed from office immediately.
    vy explained it better than I ever could. Thanks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is being investigated for bank fraud and campaign finance violations

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/tru...e+Raw+Story%29

The.Bestest.People

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a more fundamental side, it's also a breach of check and balances.

Would be pretty hilarious/hypocritical that the guy that ran on 'draining the swamp' wants to shut down oversight when he's the target...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a more fundamental side, it's also a breach of check and balances.

Would be pretty hilarious/hypocritical that the guy that ran on 'draining the swamp' wants to shut down oversight when he's the target...
    Repugs haven't cared, don't care, because Trash signed the tax cut for the oligarchy and

will sign everything else Repugs pass to him, and

Christians don't care because Trash is anti-LGBT, anti-abortion,

so Trash really can do anything and get away with it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's really going to be the end of Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donnie is going to finish his term, IMO... but I don't know if his marital status is going to be 'married' by that time...

You would think Melania has some self-respect...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump slammed the FBI raid on his personal attorney Michael Cohen's office and hotel room as a "disgraceful situation" and "an attack on our country."

"I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys. Good man. And it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch hunt," Trump said Monday, referring to a lawful FBI raid.
    "It's an attack on our country," Trump said. "It's an attack on what we all stand for."
    The President again criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself, saying, "the attorney general made a terrible mistake."

ing lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump slammed the FBI raid on his personal attorney Michael Cohen's office and hotel room as a "disgraceful situation" and "an attack on our country."

"I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys. Good man. And it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch hunt," Trump said Monday, referring to a lawful FBI raid.
    "It's an attack on our country," Trump said. "It's an attack on what we all stand for."
    The President again criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself, saying, "the attorney general made a terrible mistake."

ing lol
    Radio silence from everyone except the only guy who should be shutting the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing lol
    He's a clown... the biggest issue for him is how much the peeps getting nailed are willing to talk...

On the other hand, President Pence would probably be worse, AND much less entertaining...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, Donnie can pardon anybody, tbh...

Would likely look real bad, but I think we're past appearances at this point...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope so. If this happens, David Dennison = fcked (with a metal barb-wired rusty 14-incher)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Radio silence from everyone except the only guy who should be shutting the up.
    Nah, @Officeofmike and Thomas1774paine have rushed to the president's defense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, Donnie can pardon anybody, tbh...
    not true, there are exceptions for Federal crimes, and he can't pardon state convictions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah, @Officeofmike and Thomas1774paine have rushed to the president's defense.
    Well, everyone with actual real names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a clown... the biggest issue for him is how much the peeps getting nailed are willing to talk...

On the other hand, President Pence would probably be worse, AND much less entertaining...
    I get that logic, and probably agree although I wonder how much of a lame duck President pray the gay away would be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that logic, and probably agree although I wonder how much of a lame duck President pray the gay away would be
    Timing is of essence here.. if past mid-terms GOP still fully controls Congress, he has two years to rubberstamp everything coming from there...

Much less of an issue if Dems control House or Senate...

Thread Information