Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol go ahead, pretty sure filing a false report over internet grudges is a crime. Maybe they’ll hack in and see me taking a deuce while posting with you and nope the out.
    I'm not saying you're committing a crime. I'm reporting su ious activity like a good citizen per Trump.

Fbi will be watching your every move after you leave the premises

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooter was a 4chan geek too

Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz

Florida White Supremacist Group Admits Ties to Alleged Parkland School Shooter Nikolas Cruz

A spokesperson for the white supremacist group Republic of Florida (ROF) told the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday, February 15, that Nikolas Cruz, the man charged with the previous day’s deadly shooting spree at a Parkland, Florida, high school, was associated with his group.

On Wednesday, February 14, Cruz, 19, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, allegedly entered the school with an AR-15 and opened fire, killing at least 17 people and injuring 14 more. Cruz left the scene but was later captured by police and has been charged with premeditated murder.

After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum 4chan that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called the ROF hotline and spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.

Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be the leader of ROF. In 2016, he was arrested on charges of threatening a staffer in the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott because he was allegedly angry at the staffer’s son.

Jereb said that Cruz was associated with ROF, having been “brought up” by another member. Jereb added that Cruz had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.

ROF has members in north and south Florida. The alt right white supremacist group borrows paramilitary concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement (not itself a white supremacist movement). ROF describes itself as a “white civil rights organization fighting for white iden arian politics” and seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida. Most ROF members are young and the group itself is only a few years old.

Jereb added that ROF had not ordered or wanted Cruz to do anything like the school shooting.

If Cruz’s role is confirmed, the Parkland school shooting would be the second school shooting by a white supremacist in the past two months. In December 2017, another young white supremacist, William Atchison, engaged in a shooting spree at a high school in northwest New Mexico, killing two students before shooting himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also I lost all my guns in a boating accident
    Further su ious activity noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying you're committing a crime. I'm reporting su ious activity like a good citizen per Trump.
    you have to heal our divided community, blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to heal our divided community, blake.
    Doing my part

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    are you saying the shooter was expelled from school and became an FBI agent or that he isn't actually the shooter? or 17 people didn't really die. share your thoughts
    Sometimes these “white nationalist groups” are fbi run honeypots. Like the kkk. It’s a couple guys named Cletus and 1000 FBI agents.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shooter was a 4chan geek too

A spokesperson for the white supremacist group Republic of Florida (ROF) told the Anti-Defamation League on Thursday, February 15, that Nikolas Cruz, the man charged with the previous day’s deadly shooting spree at a Parkland, Florida, high school, was associated with his group.

On Wednesday, February 14, Cruz, 19, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, allegedly entered the school with an AR-15 and opened fire, killing at least 17 people and injuring 14 more. Cruz left the scene but was later captured by police and has been charged with premeditated murder.

After self-described ROF members claimed on the discussion forum 4chan that Cruz had also been a member, the Anti-Defamation League called the ROF hotline and spoke with an ROF member who identified himself as Jordan Jereb.

Jereb, based in Tallahassee, is believed to be the leader of ROF. In 2016, he was arrested on charges of threatening a staffer in the office of Florida Governor Rick Scott because he was allegedly angry at the staffer’s son.

Jereb said that Cruz was associated with ROF, having been “brought up” by another member. Jereb added that Cruz had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, carpooling with other ROF members from south Florida.

ROF has members in north and south Florida. The alt right white supremacist group borrows paramilitary concepts from the anti-government extremist militia movement (not itself a white supremacist movement). ROF describes itself as a “white civil rights organization fighting for white iden arian politics” and seeks to create a “white ethnostate” in Florida. Most ROF members are young and the group itself is only a few years old.

Jereb added that ROF had not ordered or wanted Cruz to do anything like the school shooting.

If Cruz’s role is confirmed, the Parkland school shooting would be the second school shooting by a white supremacist in the past two months. In December 2017, another young white supremacist, William Atchison, engaged in a shooting spree at a high school in northwest New Mexico, killing two students before shooting himself.
    the bodies aren't even cold yet and you're politicizing this great tragedy
    thoughts and prayers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh yeah this definitely has fbi written all over it now. White nationalist leaders always tell people not to do this stuff because it’s bad optics. And also the guy was clearly not white. Another false flag to take away our rights.
    you can be non white and still be a white supremacist/nationalist and the shooter is a white-hispanic male.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Special agent cuckold will get to the bottom of this, all we have to do is wait. I find it weird that there are always strange cir stances surrounding these mass shootings. Did we ever find a motive on paddock?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes these “white nationalist groups” are fbi run honeypots. Like the kkk. It’s a couple guys named Cletus and 1000 FBI agents.
    so do you think the shooter became an FBI agent after getting kicked out of school? are you saying the FBI convinced him to shoot people?

spell out what you think happened if you think this has fbi written all over it

do you have any way to back up the assertion that white nationalist groups are often fbi run honeypots, or that the kkk was an fbi run honeypot? gonna need a tad more than an alex jones clip tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude probably doesn’t even speak Spanish , he’s a white boy.
    Ding ding.

Ain't no half "blood hispanic " gonna be allowed to join a white supremacy group.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-sch...ry?id=53092753

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you can be non white and still be a white supremacist/nationalist and the shooter is a white-hispanic male.
    White hispanic is not real thing it’s just used to skew crime statistics

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few months ago the New York Times put together a list of the senators and congressmen and women who receive the most financial funding from the NRA. Here’s the list with each Republican:

Sen. John McCain (R-AR) $7,740,521
    Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) $6,986,620
    Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) $4,551,146
    Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) $4,418,012
    Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) $3,879,064
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FLA) $3,303,355
    Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) $3,124,273
    Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) $3,061,941
    Sen. Todd Young (R-IN) $2,896,732
    Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) $2,861,047
    Rep. French Hill (R-AR) $1,089,477
    Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) $800,544
    Rep. David Young (R-IA) $707,662
    Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID) $385,731
    Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) $344,630
    Rep. Don Young (R-AK) $245,720
    Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-PA) $221,736
    Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-ME) $201,398
    Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) $158,111
    Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) $137,232
    These are the numbers that can be reported. The NRA uses all kinds of dark money to get these candidates tons of “help.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so do you think the shooter became an FBI agent after getting kicked out of school? are you saying the FBI convinced him to shoot people?

spell out what you think happened if you think this has fbi written all over it

do you have any way to back up the assertion that white nationalist groups are often fbi run honeypots, or that the kkk was an fbi run honeypot? gonna need a tad more than an alex jones clip tbh
    i don’t think he was ever an FBI agent but it’s possible he had an fbi handler or that the leader of his honey pot white nationalist group was an agent. There is no way that guy was part of an actual white nationalist group, I refuse to believe that

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A few months ago the New York Times put together a list of the senators and congressmen and women who receive the most financial funding from the NRA. Here’s the list with each Republican:

Sen. John McCain (R-AR) $7,740,521
    Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) $6,986,620
    Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) $4,551,146
    Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) $4,418,012
    Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) $3,879,064
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FLA) $3,303,355
    Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) $3,124,273
    Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) $3,061,941
    Sen. Todd Young (R-IN) $2,896,732
    Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) $2,861,047
    Rep. French Hill (R-AR) $1,089,477
    Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) $800,544
    Rep. David Young (R-IA) $707,662
    Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID) $385,731
    Rep. Greg Gianforte (R-MT) $344,630
    Rep. Don Young (R-AK) $245,720
    Rep. Lloyd Smucker (R-PA) $221,736
    Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-ME) $201,398
    Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX) $158,111
    Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) $137,232
    These are the numbers that can be reported. The NRA uses all kinds of dark money to get these candidates tons of “help.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

umm they are lobbyists that’s kind of what they are supposed to do and it’s not some conspiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White hispanic is not real thing it’s just used to skew crime statistics
    How you been man? i'll be in dallas tomorrow. where da hoes at?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How you been man? i'll be in dallas tomorrow. where da hoes at?
    Sup Kool? Been good tbh how’s the fam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don’t think he was ever an FBI agent but it’s possible he had an fbi handler or that the leader of his honey pot white nationalist group was an agent. There is no way that guy was part of an actual white nationalist group, I refuse to believe that
    you refuse to believe that despite any evidence. this is why your "subjective reality" shtick is so transparent. sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean the earth went dark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    umm they are lobbyists that’s kind of what they are supposed to do and it’s not some conspiracy
    the point isn't to claim that there's some hidden conspiracies. its just to show that these guys are bought and paid for and is the reason why we cant make productive changes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special agent cuckold will get to the bottom of this, all we have to do is wait. I find it weird that there are always strange cir stances surrounding these mass shootings. Did we ever find a motive on paddock?
    Strange conspiracy post noted.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida lawmakers have refused school requests for more security officers for the last ten years

Since 2007, Safe Schools has been cut by 15% —

little by little until it hit $64.4 million in 2011,

according to the [Florida] Department of Education.
    Florida school enrollment, meanwhile, grew by more than 300,000 students over the same span, according to the state. [...]

The Department of Education has asked the Legislature for more Safe Schools funding each of the past eight years, records reveal.

And those requests were denied each time, because the Florida politicians claiming they give a damn about our murdered children are liars.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...last-ten-years

Would armed school guards, lightly trained if at all for shooting an attacker, working in job of "last resort" (not employable elsewhere), have stopped any AR-15 person?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the point isn't to claim that there's some hidden conspiracies. its just to show that these guys are bought and paid for and is the reason why we cant make productive changes
    Umm democrats lobby also? And yeah it keeps us from getting things done also. The things you “want done” we happen to not want done. And vice versa. Welcome to politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm democrats lobby also? And yeah it keeps us from getting things done also. The things you “want done” we happen to not want done. And vice versa. Welcome to politics.
    i'm aware with how it works.

and lets put aside what i specifically want done. do you want anything done in regards to these shootings? or just shrug until the next one, and then shrug again, rinse repeat

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you refuse to believe that despite any evidence. this is why your "subjective reality" shtick is so transparent. sticking your head in the sand doesn't mean the earth went dark.
    I haven’t seen any evidence that he was part of a real white nationalist group, provide evidence and I’ll be glad to look at it.

Thread Information