Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yankees vs Red Sox would be fun. I assume they don't let batters grab their crotch for 45 seconds at a time to make the game six hours like before.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jessica Mendoza: "that base hit by Story was a win for the Cubs" Send this woman to the gas chamber.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs giving up the possible winning RBI to a .170 hitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs giving up the possible winning RBI to a .170 hitter.
    Not surprised. Arcia(.229) out hit the entire Cubs lineup yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hope Rox take out the Crew and Indians take the le now that we're out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised. Arcia(.229) out hit the entire Cubs lineup yesterday.
    Cubs sending up a guy with one career hit. Probably their pinch runner from earlier; I haven't been watching this whole game; but this game may not have been managed very well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno what #FlyTheW is; but Cubs look stupid wearing that while losing at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubs sending up a guy with one career hit. Probably their pinch runner from earlier; I haven't been watching this whole game; but this game may not have been managed very well.
    Yeah his speed generated the game tying run in the 8th. I don't see how someone can blame Joe for this woeful offense, this game makes it the 40th time(in 164 games) they've scored one run or less. The historically bad O's had 40 in 162.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah his speed generated the game tying run in the 8th. I don't see how someone can blame Joe for this woeful offense, this game makes it the 40th time(in 164 games) they've scored one run or less. The historically bad O's had 40 in 162.
    They had offense a couple years back when they rang; don't know what changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had offense a couple years back when they rang; don't know what changed.
    Down years for Rizz, KB(bum shoulder), Contreras & Russell + the tendency for their collective testicles to retract when batting with RISP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dammit Cubbies!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A's starting a reliever with 0 wins and only 24 innings this season in a 1 game take all versus the Yankees.

Always been a fan of this franchise

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Those early 2000 A's with Tejada, Giambi, Chavez, Dye and Hudson/Zito/Mulder never made it out of the ALDS

2000 - Yanks in 5
    2001 - Yanks in 5
    2002 - Twins in 5
    2003 - Red Sox in 5

Fkn brutal. They were up 2-1 in those last 3 seasons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocking that the Cubs get a bull call in their favor in the playoffs.
    I thought we might be looking at some more Lakers-Warriors type riggin, especially after the gy hug.
    Surprisingly the rest of the game I didn't see anymore blatant riggers.

That senile old guy behind the plate seemed to be bad for both teams.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brewers earned it, so I don't mind them bragging about it. Besides, a division le is about as good as life gets for them, so why not let them celebrate while they can?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Brewers earned it, so I don't mind them bragging about it. Besides, a division le is about as good as life gets for them, so why not let them celebrate while they can?
    Lol yeah I see they are extra loud about that division le

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tomorrow NLDS Game 1: Braves @ Dodgers is airing on MLBN. What a filthy money grab. Fortunately I heard they are offering free preview

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Boston's anuses are collectively tightening up. Get ready. The Yankees are going to beat you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one angle clearly shows he is out.
    So of course they never show that angle again and the announcer babbles about how "nothing to overturn there"

STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know, what that truly not fan interference or was that Yankee Ump?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anyone know, what that truly not fan interference or was that Yankee Ump?
    Both calls looked right to me. These aren't barstool legend calls anymore. Many cameras and they break for 3+ minutes to get the call right. Unless there is a loophole in the rule book

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Boston's anuses are collectively tightening up. Get ready. The Yankees are going to beat you.
    I still like Boston over 7 games because it is a well rounded/base stealing offense versus power hitting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both calls looked right to me.
    So one can reach over the wall and downward into the field (well, airspace lol) of play as long as contact is not made? Because that it was Skankee Phan did. Seemed to jack up the eyesight view of the ball for A's outfielder as Phans hand was between the glove and the ball. If the rule is that is okay then Skankee Phans and Skankee organization should be buying that guy a beer. Who knows maybe the A's outfielder just misjudged the ball and the Phans block was of no consequence. Either way it was a catchable ball. And I don't mean miracle catch. Tough catch, ya.

On the home plate call all they need to do is zoom in at the point where catchers glove hits Yankee. They had one perfect view showing the glove, Yankees hand and home plate. Surely in 2018 technology that is available. Clearly looked to me like glove hit before hand was in.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So one can reach over the wall and downward into the field (well, airspace lol) of play as long as contact is not made? Because that it was Skankee Phan did. Seemed to jack up the eyesight view of the ball for A's outfielder as Phans hand was between the glove and the ball. If the rule is that is okay then Skankee Phans and Skankee organization should be buying that guy a beer. Who knows maybe the A's outfielder just misjudged the ball and the Phans block was of no consequence. Either way it was a catchable ball. And I don't mean miracle catch. Tough catch, ya.

On the home plate call all they need to do is zoom in at the point where catchers glove hits Yankee. They had one perfect view. Surely in 2018 technology that is available. Clearly looked to me like glove hit before hand was in.
    A) Yes because how can they regulate/stop fans. It is ultimately them paying the ticket. If you make contact on a foul ball and it is in play you are tossed. Same applies for HRs. I recognize your concern because one could screen or distract the outfielder but ultimately the play is so fast that position player is too focused on running & jumping. TheY would review if that were the case.

B) Perfect view - I didn't see one. Or at-least one that would overview the call on the field. You saw the overhead/behind shoulder view as the best? I thought it was 50/50 so call on the field, ump is closer than us.

Thread Information