Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look how well this team does when their starting pitcher can actually last at least 7 innings. I liked the initiative Cora took. Bold move that actually paid off.

Guess I got the team wrong about the dignity part. This was a massacre.
    Uh oh. Cora is taking a step backwards today. Benching Holt for the corpse of Ian Kinsler. I understand analytics is informing the decision since Holt is weak against lefties, but you don't bench a guy who had one of the best playoff games of recent memory for past his prIme Kinsler. We'll see how it plays out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh. Cora is taking a step backwards today. Benching Holt for the corpse of Ian Kinsler. I understand analytics is informing the decision since Holt is weak against lefties, but you don't bench a guy who had one of the best playoff games of recent memory for past his prIme Kinsler. We'll see how it plays out.
    It could also work the other way. Holt had an out of nowhere game that could or not have been a fluke.

I dont think he could replicate what he did last night if he tried 100 times. But then again, he'd probably produce more than Kinsler at this point.

Tbh, I'm more worried about the pitching. Mook, JD and Benintendi can produce enough runs to win the game.

BTW, the Yankees are in a tight spot. I read---or heard from Michael Kay himself that Sebathia might not even last more than a couple of innings. We'll see how the first inning goes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL putting Nunez back in though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kudos to Cora. The righties Kinsler and Nunez came through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Yankees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It could also work the other way. Holt had an out of nowhere game that could or not have been a fluke.

I dont think he could replicate what he did last night if he tried 100 times. But then again, he'd probably produce more than Kinsler at this point.

Tbh, I'm more worried about the pitching. Mook, JD and Benintendi can produce enough runs to win the game.

BTW, the Yankees are in a tight spot. I read---or heard from Michael Kay himself that Sebathia might not even last more than a couple of innings. We'll see how the first inning goes.
    The move worked. Kinsler and Nunez came up with big hits, so great gamble by Cora.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The move worked. Kinsler and Nunez came up with big hits, so great gamble by Cora.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol Yankees. Firing Girardi for this

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stros/Sox gonna be the real World Series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sox r about to blow it, aren't they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have left Sale in.

Get Kimbell TFO!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Craig Krumble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL just throw fastballs.
    Your junk is obviously so off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not often that you get two best teams advancing to the LCS in both leagues.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    that bullpen having to finish games against Houston. 4-1 Astros.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stros/Sox gonna be the real World Series
    That’s really sad it has come to that this season. The Sox pitching is not very good. The Yankees bats are homerun or bust type. They lack fundamentals yet nearly made 2 comebacks on the ty Red Soxn bullpen. This is a HORRIBLE matchup for Boston in every way. Anyone thinking they have can really push Houston has pure blind hate or faith in them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. What a 9th. Game came down to literal millimeters. Sanchez was this close || to walking it off. You can't miss a pitch any in' closer. That inning must've given you a panic attack, eh Reck?

I got Houston in 6, though. Price and Kimbrel are huge liabilities in pressure situations. Sale has seemed to find a bit of clutch, but you never know. Houston is just ice cold all around. They seem to never commit unforced errors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that bullpen having to finish games against Houston. 4-1 Astros.
    The Sox in general having to deal with Houston. They are the Astros . They are outmatched in every aspect of this upcoming series. Don’t expect any incompetence from Houston. Boston’s fluky magical regular season ends the next round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s really sad it has come to that this season. The Sox pitching is not very good. The Yankees bats are homerun or bust type. They lack fundamentals yet nearly made 2 comebacks on the ty Red Soxn bullpen. This is a HORRIBLE matchup for Boston in every way. Anyone thinking they have can really push Houston has pure blind hate or faith in them.
    I'm sensing fear from you. lol

The sox have a stacked lineup. The last 2 games showed why this team won 108 games. if their starters could just go deep, it would solve a lot. Once again, the bullpen reared it's ugly head.

I'm not saying Boston will beat the Astros but my earlier prediction stands. Astros will get pushed to at least 6.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please beat the Astros. I’m scared of that team and the way they raped the Dodgers on their home turf in game 7 of last year series. Now that they have a much stronger team this year, my team of chokers have even less of a chance of beating them. FML!!.
    Fixed it for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big balls on that guy. Making those changes on back to back nights AND putting Sale in (Which in my opinion saved this game) sealed it for me. Cora is a savior in my eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's why I said Astros in 6. Boston's pen plus Price is gonna eaten alive. Sox just have to hope Sale is shutdown and they get a surprise outing from Porcello or Eovaldi to steal a couple of games from Houston. The Dodgers are Yankees West. Upper cut swinging for the fences every AB, so they're losing to whomever comes out of the AL. Boston and Houston are complete teams (chokers are on the former aside).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sensing fear from you. lol

The sox have a stacked lineup. The last 2 games showed why this team won 108 games. if their starters could just go deep, it would solve a lot. Once again, the bullpen reared it's ugly head.

I'm not saying Boston will beat the Astros but my earlier prediction stands. Astros will get pushed to at least 6.
    What starters? Sale? He has been punked by the Astros before and hasn’t proven much in October still. Who else? And don’t try using your regular season success. Your team has a ton of flaws everywhere. Your pitching has sucked for a while now. Your bats are solid but can be shut down by great pitching which the Stros have. Stacked lineup my ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Sox in general having to deal with Houston. They are the Astros . They are outmatched in every aspect of this upcoming series. Don’t expect any incompetence from Houston. Boston’s fluky magical regular season ends the next round.
    Why the meltdown guy? For someone who says the boston sucks, you are showing a lot of fear in your posts.

The thing is, you're most likely right about them but totally disregarding them because you have a bug up your ass about them is hilarious to see.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Correa has got to show up for the entire series for the Astros to win.

Thread Information