Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he is not playing because he wants to go to LA, like a Spurs Doctor claimed, or he is unhappy about the roster as Jalen Rose said, then he should have asked for a trade. What, is he going to sit out next year too??

I think this would imply he did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As some of us accepted a while ago, this was inevitable. Even in the highly unlikely event all of the rumors are untrue and he ends up extending at some point, I've lost a lost of respect for him with the way he's handled this. Not only not addressing it himself at some point, but barely even being present at games or practices.

If they haven't already, the league should be conducting an independent investigation in an attempt to get to the bottom of this. They should have a vested interest in finding out what's going on with one of their premier players and whether he does in fact want out from what's regarded as their premier organization.

The optics, particularly to casual fan (most of whom probably don't know the grisly details of last off season or the outlook going forward and just remember another 60 win season, trip to the WCF and 25 point lead, on the road, in game 1 vs prohibitive favorites), would be awful, if of all organizations, this one can't retain their own superstar.
    Last edited by TD 21; 02-21-2018 at 07:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs may lose, but LMA/Murray and others have done a great job without Kawhi. No way you bail on that now or in the off season even if Kawhi wants out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The perfect play for Kawhi would be to immediately move out of SA, spend the rest of the season hanging out (visibly) in LA, not say a word to (or about) the Spurs ever again in his life, and only visit SA again with his new team (or maybe just sit out those games altogether and stay at home).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def not a ing Nancy, just been a diehard fan for wayyy too many years to ever hope for season ending injuries against Spurs.

No worries, no need to change your sentiment, different folks different strokes.
    It's all good.

I know there's others that agree with you, with me and somewhere in the middle. I'm just on one side of the spectrum and the way I worded things was pretty aggressive, but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Kawhi even addressed the media since this injury? Maybe this is just a way for the Spurs to force him now to face the media since its now a long term injury whereas before it was maybe more 'day to day'.
    Kawhi's vocal cords are injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's vocal cords are injured.
    The Spurs' doctors misdiagnosed it and Kawhi may never be able to speak again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cut this pos. this is worse than drose. He’s faking an injury and rolling in the dough,

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can’t some reporter get the scoop and end the speculation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can’t some reporter get the scoop and end the speculation?
    Because nobody outside of us gives a .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This why I think the Spurs got permission to try and seek a trade for Kawhi. They probably didn't get any offers that they liked and didn't pull the trigger. My opinion is that this has nothing to do with an injury. This is more mental than physical. That's what I understood from what I was told and from what I have have gathered with the interviews of Pop, RC, and Aldridge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because nobody outside of us gives a .
    They care purely for the gossip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even HOTS couldn't offer any inside scoops just said he's staying positive and even said "I had the same injury"

Happy Rudy is back. I hope he's ready to play a significant role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This why I think the Spurs got permission to try and seek a trade for Kawhi. They probably didn't get any offers that they liked and didn't pull the trigger. My opinion is that this has nothing to do with an injury. This is more mental than physical. That's what I understood from what I was told and from what I have have gathered with the interviews of Pop, RC, and Aldridge.
    The are you talking about? Spurs dont need permission to trade Kawhi. And all reports we heard at the deadline is the spurs shut down any trade talks. So that makes no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this season, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you pulled the trigger on the season ticket renewal... Sorry dude.
    which is exactly why they were never gonna tell us .

sorry, spurs10. you got Popped
    Truth is I’ll probably go to the same amount of games... the problem will be when I’m working and can’t go and need to sell. There is no way you’ll get the value. Maybe next year we will have everyone back. Again I encourage all the fans, like TXstbobcat, to attend a lot of games....tickets are really cheap....stubhub, Spurs.com etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Gay now has to replace Kawhi. Wonderful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The are you talking about? Spurs dont need permission to trade Kawhi. And all reports we heard at the deadline is the spurs shut down any trade talks. So that makes no sense
    Pop and RC got permission from ownership to trade. And since when have the Spurs ever spoke to the media about seeking a trade at the deadline?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all good.

I know there's others that agree with you, with me and somewhere in the middle. I'm just on one side of the spectrum and the way I worded things was pretty aggressive, but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno man, but we're supposed to trust someone spoke to you about it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this truly is injury-related, I hope Kawhi isn't battling something way more sinister than we're thinking, like the case of Freddie Steinmark. That would explain the secrecy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth is I’ll probably go to the same amount of games... the problem will be when I’m working and can’t go and need to sell. There is no way you’ll get the value. Maybe next year we will have everyone back. Again I encourage all the fans, like TXstbobcat, to attend a lot of games....tickets are really cheap....stubhub, Spurs.com etc.
    When are your seats? If lower level PM me and we'll buy them off you when we can make it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno man, but we're supposed to trust someone spoke to you about it?
    You don't have to believe me. It's not gonna keep me up at night if you don't believe me.

Thread Information