Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world will be a much safer place with a bumpstock ban and whacko registration. Celebrate your victory! LOL

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if Hertz is gonna get political, I'll take my money elsewhere - Uber is sounding better and better.
    Such butthurt that the NRA doesn't get discounts any more with them son?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NRA Placed Big Bets on the 2016 Election, and Won Almost All of Them

The National Rifle Association took a historic gamble in 2016, and it paid off in a huge way.

The NRA’s big night came as a tidal wave of white voters without college degrees voted overwhelmingly for Trump, leading to one of the biggest election-night upsets in memory.

But the NRA’s investment, which was more than any other outside group, paid for a slew of ads that directly targeted the same voters who propelled Trump to victory. The organization’s radio and television spots sought to cast Hillary Clinton and the Democratic rivals of its preferred Senate candidates as an existential threat to the Second Amendment, and national security. It is a message that resonates in the gun belt, a swath of primarily Southern and Midwestern states where Trump achieved some of his most consequential victories.

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...t-all-of-them/

The Parkland and other kids seem to be politicized, activated about being slaughtered by guns, but they won't, can't beat, can't outbid the NRA/oligarchy for legislative, judicial s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Confederacy

Georgia lawmakers kill proposed tax break in dig at Delta over NRA fight

Georgia state legislators on Thursday struck down what would have been a lucrative tax exemption for hometown carrier Delta Air Lines (DAL.N),

after vowing to punish the airline for ending its relationship with the National Rifle Association.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...litics+News%29

Freedom! Democracy!

Authoritariansim! Repugs value NRA money higher than Delta!

How many NRA jobs in Georgia? (other than those NRA jobs in the Georgia legislature)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hilarious that Boukaki and the other forum idiots are ing over the big corps that have discontinued NRA member discounts. Those are irrelevant to the survival of the NRA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rightwingnutjobs, gun fellators live, thrive on hate, racism, paranoia, white male supremacy, chauvanistic nativism

The NRA’s video channel is a hotbed of online hostility

NRA TV’s content focuses on ideology rather than guns

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/02/the...ility_partner/

The same with Christian Taliban: hating non-Christians, paranoid about the devil and non-Christians, and praying for End Times destruction of the world.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It hilarious that Boukaki and the other forum idiots are ing over the big corps that have discontinued NRA member discounts. Those are irrelevant to the survival of the NRA.
    Also kinda cool.
    How much Delta means to the city of Atlanta?

The NRA takes a stand, Delta starts to move out? There are other cities in the Southeast with room for flights.
    I think Delta probably thought this out or maybe not? Could be interesting.
    o Virginia? I think the NRA and Delta probably think things thru more than the Georgia legislature...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really doubt Georgia will pay for punishing Delta

Gun nuts who joined NRA primarily for discounts may not renew their memberships

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals getting excited about discontinued NRA corporate discounts.
    Conservatives passing laws to punish corporations who discontinue discounts.

You're right, it's the liberals who are unreasonable here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also kinda cool.
    How much Delta means to the city of Atlanta?

The NRA takes a stand, Delta starts to move out? There are other cities in the Southeast with room for flights.
    I think Delta probably thought this out or maybe not? Could be interesting.
    o Virginia? I think the NRA and Delta probably think things thru more than the Georgia legislature...
    And this is a part of why I incessantly ask people on this board what they read. I have found that sites like WSJ, NY Times, WaPo, NPR, some right leaning, more left leaning sites, take time to more thoroughly examine the players and the game. And I want the board to post sites, but get none or crackpot sites. The immediate tendency is just to crack off with one's partisan take while the sites above have access to the actual players and delve into an extremely important motive $, and resulting calculated political moves. Instead we have posters going with extremely low probability conspiracy theory Twitter feeds because it feeds some fantasy.

I have never understood the above. And in a day, this might be gone from headlines, but some of the major information gathering papers will have more facts and more analysis. The whole "showdown" will be dead to the people who want to listen to the talking heads. And then some posters have the gall to put up pictures of sheep etc... The absolute blantant contradictions fly right by their heads. I guess it's easy to watch the TV. But then you get some exploring the deep reaches of 4chan to break something on their own... Just say you want nothing to do with any source that is more likely to deal with accurate Intel. I guess it's just a misunderstanding of what probability even means. Paranoia rules. False flag that first, you win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really doubt Georgia will pay for punishing Delta

Gun nuts who joined NRA primarily for discounts may not renew their memberships
    Not immediately, no way.

The point still stands. Who is more likely to overreact immediately. Delta does this as a purely moral stand? Possibly. Calculated business decision... We will see. We will see this will be long gone in 2 years. No one will assess the damage to Delta, Atlanta, and or the NRA if any, it's too past. Delta could quietly call uncle later and it won't be headlines and they take a tiny loss for the possibility of a gain of filling seats with full payers? I don't know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Oliver destroying NRA TV as nothing but merchandising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=LEcbagW4O-s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dana Loesch wields hourglass threateningly in promo for new NRATV show

We’ve had enough of the lies, the sanctimony, the arrogance, the hatred, the pettiness, the fake news.

We are done with your agenda to undermine voters’ will and individual liberty in America.

(Extreme enunciation of the “t” in “liberty.”)

So to every lying member of the media, to every Hollywood phony,

to the role model athletes who use their free speech to alter and undermine what our flag represents.

To the politicians who would rather watch America burn than lose one ounce of their own personal power.

To the late-night hosts who think their opinions are the only opinions that matter.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...new-NRATV-show

you gun fellators and so-called Macho Men are so ing hilarious with your puerile "manhood"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We’ve had enough of the lies, the sanctimony, the arrogance, the hatred, the pettiness, the fake news.

We are done with your agenda to undermine voters’ will and individual liberty in America.

to the role model athletes who use their free speech to alter and undermine what our flag represents.

To the politicians who would rather watch America burn than lose one ounce of their own personal power.

To the late-night hosts who think their opinions are the only opinions that matter.

you gun fellators and so-called Macho Men are so ing hilarious with your puerile "manhood"
    Well Boo, pull out that buttplug, put on your pussyhat and get out there and do something.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Is she going to shoot them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NRA TV Responds to Last Week Tonight Segment: ‘Get the Shirt That Made John Oliver Cry’

https://www.mediaite.com/online/nra-...hn-oliver-cry/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    another case of djohn reading no further than the tweet headline

"The National Rifle Association has accepted contributions from about 23 Russians, or Americans living in Russia, since 2015, the gun rights group acknowledged to Congress.

The NRA said in a letter to Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., unveiled on Wednesday, that the sum it received from those people was just over $2,500 and most of that was "routine payments" for membership dues or magazine subscriptions.

About $525 of that figure was from "two individuals who made contributions to the NRA."

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/11/60153...d-contributors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird that they would deny such insignificant amounts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of petty babies. Screengrabbing a small restaurant owner's Facebook posts because he tweaked you on his receipts?

I'd be embarrassed if I was an NRA member. This truly is the most sensitive generation of conservatives in history.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Definitely gonna check out Ellen’s sometime next week Get an ice cold glass of conservative tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about it. This massive organization with an annual operating budget of $250 Million, whose rally boasted the President and Vice President of the United States, has decided that if you, a small business owner, voice support of "reasonable and effective gun regulations" in a way they disagree with, they will try to put you out of business for doing so.

It's pretty unbelievable that people still think these are the good guys.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This truly is the most sensitive generation of conservatives in history.
    No , they elected the biggest snowflake ever to lead their party.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My guhhhh Louise had this first

Thread Information