Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you need to know about the man who loves open borders, migration and anarchy

György Schwartz, better known by his later name George Soros, is a Hungarian-born, Jewish-American billionaire, hedge fund manager, convicted felon and open-borders globalist. He has been described as “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the world.” Others have characterized him as the world’s preeminent “malignant messianic narcissist.”

He was born in Budapest on August 12, 1930, to wealthy, well-educated parents Tivadar and Elizabeth Schwartz. Sometime during the 1930s, when George and his older brother Paul were still young, the Schwartzes changed their family name to Soros in order to better assimilate into the Hungarian gentile population, as anti-Semitism unremittingly spread throughout the European continent.

George Soros was only 13 years old when Adolf Eichmann, one of Hitler’s top lieutenants, arrived in Hungary to oversee and manage logistical efforts involved in the mass deportation of Hungarian Jews to ghettos and death camps in Eastern Europe.

At this time, the Soros family managed to purchase official do ents stating that they were Christians. Additionally, Tivadar Soros bribed a Nazi official to allow George to pose as his Christian godson. Young George’s protector was a Nazi, whose job was to confiscate property from Hungary’s Jewish population. Fourteen-year-old Soros accompanied this official during his confiscation rounds.

Also in 1944, in just ten months’ time, 70 percent of Soros’ fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated. All around him, Hungarian Jews were dying and disappearing. It isn’t unreasonable to infer that he knew at least some of these people personally.

During a 1998 interview with “60 Minutes,” Steve Kroft asked Soros if it had been difficult taking part in these activities. Soros promptly replied, “No, not at all.” Kroft then followed up, asking if he ever experienced feelings of guilt for having taken part in the confiscation of his Jewish neighbors’ property. Again without hesitation, Soros replied, “No, if I wasn’t the one taking it away, someone else would be there doing it anyway.”

Allegedly, George Soros has gone to some lengths to suppress this interview, and it’s not hard to see why. In late 1944 and early 1945, the Battle of Budapest raged, with Soviet troops on one side, and Axis and Hungarian forces on the other, engaged in ferocious urban warfare throughout the city. Soros somehow managed to survive the siege, which resulted in 38,000 civilian deaths over the course of about three months.

After the war, Soros attended the prestigious London School of Economics – not only one of the best universities in Britain but also one of the top academic ins utions in the world. Upon graduating with a BA and then a Ph.D., Soros went to America, where he would begin his illustrious career as a hedge fund manager.

How He Got Rich

“Well, you know, I was a human being before I became a businessman.” -George Soros

Today, George Soros is one of the most successful hedge fund managers and investors in the world. As of February 2018, after donating 18 billion dollars to his Open Society Foundations, Soros still has a personal net worth of 8 billion dollars.

Soros’ Quantum Fund, which he founded with Jim Rogers in 1973, is perhaps the most profitable hedge fund in the world. Somehow, presumably through political corruption, Soros has been able to generate an average annual return of 30 percent for investors in the Quantum Fund. It wouldn’t be unreasonable to assume this given that Quantum Fund’s trades are based almost entirely on economic and political conditions in certain markets.

Furthermore, Soros has a track record of being willing to play dirty in order to win. In 2002, he was convicted of felony insider trading in France. The court determined that he had “acted with the knowledge that the bank might be a takeover target,” according to Bloomberg. The court subsequently ordered Soros to pay 2.2 million euros in res ution.

Soros has amassed most of his vast, multibillion-dollar fortune via the morally questionable practice of global currency speculation and manipulation. He made his first billion in 1992, when he dumped $10 billion USD worth of British pounds sterling, initiating the devaluation of the currency and the UK’s subsequent financial crisis. After this move, he became known as “The Man Who Broke the Bank of England.” And he broke it across the backs of working-class Brits who instantly saw the value of their homes fall drastically and their life savings severely devalued, basically overnight. This single short sale cemented his reputation as one of the foremost currency speculators in the world.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused Soros of bringing down the nation’s currency with his aggressive speculative attacks on weak currencies in Southeast Asia. Government officials in Thailand have deemed Soros an “economic war criminal” due to the integral role he played in the 1997 Asian financial crisis. Many have speculated that because of his large bet against the Thai baht, Soros helped to engineer the Asian crisis via his extensive network of political connections in the region.

Soros’s Influence of Western Governments

“Everybody says I have a lot of power. But what does that power consist of?… Can I influence governments? I am beginning to be able to….”-George Soros

What does a billionaire atheist, with questionable moral values and a sociopath’s lack of conscience, do after they’ve made all the money they would ever personally need and more? Apparently: manipulate governments, shape the public consciousness, and influence national and international politics.

Soros spends massive amounts of money to delegitimize governments and other organizations with whom he disagrees. The multi-billionaire financier is one of the world’s largest donors to radical leftist ins utions and politicians worldwide. Over the years, Soros-funded groups have consistently attempted to undermine the nation-state worldwide. Soros would like nothing more than to see America – and all nation-states, for that matter – become subservient to international bodies like the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund.

According to the Federal Election Commission, during the 2016 presidential campaign, Soros donated more than $9 million to pro-Clinton Super PACs – more than anyone else. This isn’t surprising considering that Clinton is a fellow globalist who’s been repeatedly shown to be corrupt to the core.

A massive hack of the far-left billionaire’s Open Society Foundations by a group called DC Leaks revealed a memo called the “List of European Elections 2014 Projects.” The memo outlined elaborate efforts of Soros’ well-funded global network to manipulate European election outcomes. The memo details more than 90 Soros projects in Europe which sought to influence elections.

Soros’s Influence on the International Mainstream Media

In 2011, the Media Research Center (MRC) revealed that Soros has significant ties with more than 30 news outlets in the mainstream media, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, the Associated Press, NBC, NPR, CBS, and ABC. At the time of the MRC report, the Soros-funded Pro-Publica’s Journalism Advisory Board featured the following prolific mainstream media “journalists”:

-Jill Abramson – executive editor of The New York Times;
    -Kerry Smith – senior vice president for editorial quality at ABC News;
    -Cynthia A. Tucker – editor of The Atlanta Journal-Cons ution’s editorial page

According to the same MRC report, the following members of the mainstream media have also been on the boards of Soros-affiliated groups:

-Christiane Amanpour – anchor of ABC’s Sunday morning political affairs program, “This Week with Christiane Amanpour.” A reliable Lefty, she has called tax cuts “giveaways,” the Tea Party ”extreme,” and referred to Obama as being “very Reaganesque;”
    -Matt Thompson – editorial product manager at National Public Radio and an adjunct faculty member at the prominent Poynter Ins ute;
    -Ben Sherwood – ABC News President and former executive producer of “Good Morning America;”
    -Kathleen Hall Jamieson – author and Walter H. Annenberg Dean of the Annenberg School for Communication of the University of Pennsylvania;
    -Michele Norris – host of NPR’s newsmagazine “All Things Considered,” American public radio’s longest-running national program;
    -Phil Bronstein – director of content development and editor-at-large for Hearst Newspapers;
    -David Boardman – executive editor of The Seattle Times;
    -Len Downie – former executive editor of The Washington Post, and now vice president;
    -George Osterkamp – CBS News producer.

So, George Soros bankrolls globalist politicians, pro-open borders NGOs, and prominent mainstream media figures? And dissident grassroots organizations, too? Undoubtedly.

Soros’s Influence on Grassroots Dissident Groups

According to an analysis of the Open Society Foundations’ tax returns that was carried out by The Washington Times, the organization funded Black Lives Matter to the tune of $33 million in one year. Prominent individuals within the law enforcement community have called for BLM to be labelled as a hate group.

On July 7, 2016, a lone sniper shot and killed 5 white Dallas police officers during a Black Lives Matter protest in response to the killings of black men by police officers. An FBI intelligence report that was issued a year after the Dallas shooting was obtained by Foreign Policy magazine. The report warned that “black iden y extremists” have been violently targeting police.

Others have claimed that the rhetoric of Black Lives Matter leaders inspired veteran US Marine Sergeant Gavin Eugene Long to unleash a hail of bullets upon Baton Rouge police officers on July 17, 2016, leaving three officers dead and three others injured. Leaders of Black Lives Matter have continuously denied that their movement calls for violence against police.

Who Opposes George Soros?

George Soros has a long list of enemies and detractors, and rightfully so. Prominent government officials in the US, UK, Russia, Israel, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, and others have taken anti-Soros stances, some more than others. What do all these countries have in common? Simply put, they all have the pathological desire to remain sovereign nation-states and to remain in control of their own destinies.

Former UKIP leader and Brexiteer, Nigel Farage, has called for a formal inquiry into Soros after he donated £500,000 to Best for Britain, a Remain in the EU organization. Soros said that he was proud to have donated to it, claiming that it was his affection for the United Kingdom that motivated his decision.

In a FOX News interview, Farage rightly insisted that the media should concentrate on Soros’ Open Society Foundations rather than exclusively on alleged Russian interference in European and North American politics. Anyone who actually believes that George Soros cares for the wellbeing of the British people after he caused scores of them to lose their life savings, and in some cases even their homes, in 1992 is utterly naïve.

Hungary’s preeminent Eurosceptic and anti-immigration champion, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, has personally accused Soros of “trying secretly and with foreign money to influence Hungarian politics.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has joined Orbán in denouncing Soros and has endorsed the Hungarian government’s propaganda effort against him.

Last March, six American senators signed a letter urging Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s staff to examine US government funding going to Soros-backed organizations.

Poland’s ruling party, Law and Justice, led by conservative Chairman Jarosław Kaczyńsk, has accused Soros of attempting to destroy traditional societies.

Russia has actually taken the step of banning Soros’ Open Society Foundations, deeming it a security threat.

Conclusion

Soros has frequently stated that he sees himself as a messianic figure. “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance – to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god,” he said on one occasion. On another, he stated, “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only we could put locking George Soros up in a loony bin to a vote.

Ask yourself, is it possible for one individual to lay the groundwork for a global financial meltdown, the radicalizing of the Leftist parties across North America and Europe, and contribute to the West’s moral decline? It is surely an exaggeration to hold Soros solely responsible for these phenomena, but the evidence nevertheless clearly indicates that he has been – and remains – the linchpin behind a massive and coordinated effort to undermine not only illiberal ins utions and others he deems to be opponents of his agenda but democracy itself all over the world. The sooner the threat he poses to genuine freedom everywhere is brought to light, the sooner this problem can be addressed. Better late than never.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/02/wh...rhcy1I.twitter

Recent news on Soros:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What you need to know about the man who loves open borders, migration and anarchy

Recent news on Soros:

lol Author joined twitter February 2018.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    so trump should've invested with him?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The author can't decide whether he lives in Hungary or Poland.

"Budapest, Hungary"

https://twitter.com/KasperAleksandr

"Kasper hails from the globalist occupied state of California. He has recently relocated to Kraków Poland."

https://www.defendevropa.org/2018/ot...d-group-rises/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris seems extra triggered this evening.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't talk bad about muh Soros

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always focus on the trivial.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If in a month's time a Washington Post reporter gave varying answers as to what country he lives in with no available bio or picture, I would question everything he writes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coping mechanism

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coping mechanism
    Fake quote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does he eat pizza?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does he eat pizza?
    only with child sauce.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros contributions to LaHood DA challenger nears $1 million

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...s-12713247.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it'll be grand when the day comes that has a headline that states, "George Soros is dead!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros contributions to LaHood DA challenger nears $1 million

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...s-12713247.php
    lmao! lahood though. go support a drug dealer like lahood if you'd like. or go support a soros puppet. either way we're ed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it'll be grand when the day comes that has a headline that states, "George Soros is dead!"
    I don't drink, but I may have to get me an Old English on that day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't drink, but I may have to get me an Old English on that day
    ditto though i'd go with a strong ipa instead. my OE days are way behind me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros Chalks Up Another DA Win After Dropping Nearly $1 Million In Texas Race

George Soros has effectively purchased another district attorney’s seat.

The left-wing billionaire pumped almost $1 million into a Texas district attorney’s race against a Democratic DA who opposes sanctuary cities, according to campaign filings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Soros’s preferred candidate, Joe Gonzales, upset in bent Bexar County DA Nico LaHood in the Democratic primary Tuesday. LaHood conceded after Gonzales jumped up to a sizable lead as votes were counted.

Soros spent $958,000 supporting Gonzales’s cause through a super PAC, Texas Justice & Public Safety, according to campaign finance records reviewed by TheDCNF. The super PAC churned out attack ads against LaHood, accusing him of being racist. LaHood accused Soros of trying to buy the election for Gonzales. Soros’s super PAC spent $897,000 of his money in the final 30 days before the election, campaign finance do ents show.

Gonzales is now considered the favorite to win the DA election for Bexar County, which includes the city of San Antonio and is one of Texas’s largest counties. If he wins, Gonzales will join at least 11 progressive lawyers since 2015 who have won district attorney’s seats thanks to massive financial donations from Soros.

Soros has the routine down. He uses powerhouse Democratic law firm Perkins Coie to set up a super PAC named some variant of “Justice & Public Safety.” The super PAC will surface late in a DA race, using the kind of capital typically reserved for a national political race to fund a series of attack ads benefitting Soros’s preferred candidate, who wins almost every time.

The goal is to influence the nation’s criminal justice policies from the ground up by boosting progressive lawyers to victory in DA races around the country. It’s legal and appears to be working.

Soros poured $7 million into 11 district attorneys’ races across the country between 2015 and 2016, the Washington Times found. Soros’s preferred candidate won in nine of the 11 races. Soros repeated the move in two more races in 2017 tracked by The Daily Caller. Soros spent almost $2 million on the two races. His preferred candidate won both times.

Soros spent just under $1.7 million to help Philadelphia attorney Larry Krasner win his city’s DA seat in November. Soros pushed the money through his Philadelphia Justice & Public Safety super PAC. Soros gave the bulk of the donations, $1.45 million, during the primary, boosting Krasner to victory over a crowded Democratic field. Krasner coasted to victory in the general election. He purged 31 prosecutors in his first few days on the job.

The Democratic billionaire poured another $100,000 into a race for Portsmouth, Virginia’s DA race last November. Soros gave the money through a national super PAC called Justice & Public Safety. His preferred candidate, Democratic in bent Stephanie Morales, coasted to victory. Remarkably, Soros’s investment in the race received no media coverage until after the voters had cast their ballots.

Soros is also funding third-party organizations which are, in turn, targeting DA races in the 2018 elections. Soros-funded groups including the ACLU are making local DA races a national cause for progressives, which has tilted the playing field in favor of progressive lawyers. Soros’s Open Society Foundations gave the ACLU a $50 million grant in 2014 to fight mass incarceration.

In 2018, the ACLU is “planning voter education and outreach campaigns in district attorney races in California, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Vermont and possibly North Carolina and Missouri,” McClatchy reports.

The Soros-funded Color of Change PAC is also targeting DA races and seeks to mobilize black voters in favor of progressive candidates.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/06/so...ney-win-texas/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An old fart that cant have erections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orban: Soros wants to topple Fico

American financier George Soros and his organisations would do anything in their power to topple governments opposing migration, Viktor Orban, Hungary’s prime minister, told public media on Friday, referring to the current home policy crisis in Slovakia.

The prime minister said he sees the “fingerprints of Soros and his organisations” on the recent events in Slovakia, and has no doubt that “Soros’s network makes every possible effort to topple anti-immigration governments.”

Slovakia’s present government resists migration and refuses to turn its country into a land of immigrants, Orban said, adding that Soros’s organisations have attacked and would continue to attack the prime ministers of such governments “ruthlessly”.

The crisis started with the murder of Slovak investigative journalist Jan Kuciak and his girlfriend on February 25. Authorities say the murder was motivated by Kuciak’s work to uncover the Italian mafia’s connections in Slovakia. All top officials have condemned the act and pledged to conduct a full investigation.

Over the past few years Hungary and Slovakia have built strategic relations “advantageous to both countries’ citizens,” Orban said. “We want to continue with that. Therefore, we need a stable Slovakia,” he said.

https://thehungaryjournal.wordpress....o-topple-fico/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An old fart that cant have erections.
    You prefer old men with boners?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You prefer old men with boners?
    Nope, cant so he tries to ruin the world with his pathetic money, lame jew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait til that pos ing dies!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you and mike make a cute couple

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you and mike make a cute couple