Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks pretty legit, not sure why cuck is in the top 10 though.. system players dont deserve top 10 rankings.
    agreed tbh... how could he let malone tap vanessa like that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure you had no problem with LeBron at #2 ...
    Oh wait, you think he #1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're right - Kobe is ranked way too high.
    agreed tbh... how could he let malone tap vanessa like that

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    still hunting it seems

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan being a top 10

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to switch Duncan/Kobe. It's really not even close. And LeBron needs to be lower. 2011 Finals were a debacle for him.

I have no clue what to do with Wilt and Russell on any of these lists. Put them anywhere from #2-10 and it could work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant at #13 all-time is laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychopath
    GM killer
    HIV
    Grumpy jerk
    Psychopath wannabe jr
    Mental re bully
    Bitter old man
    Cat lover
    Closet
    Garbage man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thoughts?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe above the guy who dragged his sorry ass kicking and screaming to three les

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 was to low for Kobe ...
    5 is to high ...

lots of crazy choices ...but just a list just like SI and ESPN ...
    Kobe is a borderline top 10 player imo. Think he can sit anywhere from 10 to 13 or so. Anything higher than 10 though is ridicoulus. No way he is ahead of Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Duncan, Hakeem, LeBron, Bird, AIDs, and of course Daddy, cant put him above of the guy responsible for 3 of his les tbh.

Actually in retrospect 12 is about right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe is a borderline top 10 player imo. Think he can sit anywhere from 10 to 13 or so. Anything higher than 10 though is ridicoulus. No way he is ahead of Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Duncan, Hakeem, LeBron, Bird, AIDs, and of course Daddy, cant put him above of the guy responsible for 3 of his les tbh.

Actually in retrospect 12 is about right.
    sure can put him over shaq hakeem and Bird ...obviously debatable but if we talking career not just peak (Bird) or dominace (Shaq) he has a strong case over all 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure can put him over shaq hakeem and Bird ...obviously debatable but if we talking career not just peak (Bird) or dominace (Shaq) he has a strong case over all 3.
    Lol. No way in he is over Bird, Bird was alpha for all his les.

Can't put him above the guy responsible for the majority of his rings either.

Could maybe make a case for Hakeem, but Hakeem is a legend in my book for dragging that hot garbage to a le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. No way in he is over Bird, Bird was alpha for all his les.

Can't put him above the guy responsible for the majority of his rings either.

Could maybe make a case for Hakeem, but Hakeem is a legend in my book for dragging that hot garbage to a le.
    sure Bird was ...but if it's all about rings ... was Kobe over Duncan before he got 5? Rings absolutely matter when the players are close, but Kobe career numbers easily surpass Bird's: rings, career numbers, scoring numbers, playoff wins as an alpha ...Bird was the better Finals performer but still got less rings.

Shaq was the leader of the 3peat but not only did Lakers choose Kobe over Shaq but none of the other top 10 players were traded as much as him either ...ever wonder why? Do you think you have a better sense of where Shaq ranks against another Laker great than I do? Honestly? its like me arguing with you that David was better than Tim or Parker better than Gino. Shaq was a truly great player ...when in shape and focused most dominant big O ever saw ... but only Chuck of the top 25 players had a tier work ethic ...I am truly grateful for all he did but cant put him over someone with better career numbers and more rings.

Boring topic anyways ...been discussed on here plenty. I have Shaq and Kobe Somewhere between 6-12 but again i dont rank players before 1980... i never saw Oscar, Russell and wilt if i did Kobe maybe 12th hard to say ...

but let me be 100 ... Bird, Magic, Shaq and Hakeem are all overrated a bit career wise truth be told. Shaq and Hakeem based off peak level dominance though both had great careers. Bird's back betrayed him cutting his prime short and Shaq's fat did him in ... he should have been the GoAt center period ...tbh. Magic it was HiV but magic and bird get bonus points for impact.
    But at least both did enough they were the GOATS at their positions (before Lebron usurped Bird)
    Shaq let laziness stop him from ever being truly considered the Goat.
    My Last post on this subject ...I just focus on my All time squads To me, ranking doesnt matter across positions tbh ...Jordan is the goat, arguing over spots from Kareem on down (my #2 ) is irrelevant ...

1st team
    Center Kareem
    PF Duncan
    SF LeBron
    SG Jordan
    PG Magic

2nd team
    Center Shaq
    PF Hakeem (cheating but he same size as Tim)
    SF Bird
    SG Kobe
    PG Isiah but leaning towards replacing with Steph

I feel more confident that those first 5 are the best to ever do it judging them vs their peers rather than arguing Kobe over Shaq or Duncan over LeBron when they play different positions acrosd different eras anyway. LeBron is definitely over Bird and though Hakeem was more domininant (to me) Tim had the better career.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 03-01-2018 at 01:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure Bird was ...but its all about rings was kobe over Duncan before he got 5? Rings absolutely matter when the players are close but Kobe career numbers easily surpass Bird: rings, career numbers, scoring numbers, playoff wins as an alpha ...Bird waa the better Finals performer but still got less rings.

Shaq was the leader of the 3peat but not only did Lakers choose Kobe over Shaq but none of the other top 10 players were traded as much as him either ...ever wonder why? Do you think yiu have a better sense of where Shaq ranks against another Laker than I do? Honestly? its like me arguing with you thatvDavid was better than Tim or Parker better than Gino. Shaq was great player when in shape and focused but only Chuck of the top 25 players had a tier work ethic ...grateful for all he did but cant put him over someone with better career numbers and more rings.

Boring topic anyways ...been discussed pleny i have Shaq and KobevSomewhere between 6-10 but again i dont rank players before 1980... i never saw Oscar, Russell and wilt if i did Kobe maybe 12th

but let me be 100 ... Bird magic shaq and hakeem are all overrated career wise truth be told. Shaq and Hakeem based off peak level dominance though both had great careers. Bird's back betrayed him and Shaq's fat did him in ... he should have been the GoAt center period ...tbh. Magic it was HiV but magic and bird get bonus points for impact.
    But at least both did enough they were the GOATS at their positions (before Lebron usurped Bird)
    My Last post on this subject ...I just focus on my All time squads To me ranking doesnt matter across posotions tbh ...Jordan is the goat arguing over spots from Kareem in down (my #2 ) is irrelevant ...

1st team
    Center Kareem
    PF Duncan
    SF LeBron
    SG Jordan
    PG Magic

2nd team
    Center Shaq
    SF Bird
    SG Kobe

I feel more confident that those first 5 are the best to ever do it judging them vs their peers rather than arguing Kobe over Shaq or Duncan over LeBron when they play different positions acrosd different eras anyway. LeBron is definitely over Bird and though Hakeem was more domininant (to me) Tim had the better career.
    Solid take as always, and I agree with both of your lists.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe above the guy who dragged his sorry ass kicking and screaming to three les
    Kobe5
    Snaq4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The top 10 is solid as far as who is included...maybe you swap Hakeem with Shaq. I'd rearrange the order of the top 10 for sure. The rest of the list though... wow. Giannis over Chris Webber? Durant at 13? The whole list reeks of being a prisoner of the moment, tbh.

My top 10:
    1) Jordan
    2) Kareem
    3) LeBron
    4) Magic
    5) Timmy
    6) Kobe
    7) Bird
    8) Hakeem
    9) Wilt
    10) Russell

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antetokounmpo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Dad Killer
    2. LeBron
    3. Wilt
    4. Gay ass Magic
    5. Shaq
    6. Duncan
    7. Kobe
    8. Pedolajuwon
    9. Jabbar
    10. Durant
    11. Garnett
    12. Nowitzki
    13. Bird**
    14. Curry
    15. Malone
    16. Wade
    17. Robinson
    18. Malone
    19. Barkley
    20. Paul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Dad Killer
    2. LeBron
    3. Wilt
    4. Gay ass Magic
    5. Shaq
    6. Duncan
    7. Kobe
    8. Pedolajuwon
    9. Jabbar
    10. Durant
    11. Garnett
    12. Nowitzki
    13. Bird**
    14. Curry
    15. Malone
    16. Wade
    17. Robinson
    18. Malone
    19. Barkley
    20. Paul
    thats pretty low for jabbar and bird**

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats pretty low for jabbar and bird**
    He's pretty overrated IMO..the dominant stretch of his career occurred during the worst era in NBA history and he even managed to miss the playoffs in his prime, which is embarrassing considering the level of compe ion..

I still give Wilt credit despite playing against so many white players in a bad era because at least he put up super-human numbers and measurables..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Dad Killer
    2. LeBron
    3. Wilt
    4. Gay ass Magic
    5. Shaq
    6. Duncan
    7. Kobe
    8. Pedolajuwon
    9. Jabbar
    10. Durant
    11. Garnett
    12. Nowitzki
    13. Bird**
    14. Curry
    15. Malone
    16. Wade
    17. Robinson
    18. Malone
    19. Barkley
    20. Paul
    Curious as to why you have Shaq over Timmy and Hakeem, and why you have Kareem so low.

Otherwise, you're clearly ignoring pre-80s players, which is fine. They're hard to rank

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Duncan is relatively low, tribalism usually wins the day. That was predictable. Antetokounmpo at 85 wasn't though, especially considering Davis, who's been around and playing at a high level longer and is at least as good, is somehow not ranked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure Bird was ...but if it's all about rings ... was Kobe over Duncan before he got 5? Rings absolutely matter when the players are close, but Kobe career numbers easily surpass Bird's: rings, career numbers, scoring numbers, playoff wins as an alpha ...Bird was the better Finals performer but still got less rings.

Shaq was the leader of the 3peat but not only did Lakers choose Kobe over Shaq but none of the other top 10 players were traded as much as him either ...ever wonder why? Do you think you have a better sense of where Shaq ranks against another Laker great than I do? Honestly? its like me arguing with you that David was better than Tim or Parker better than Gino. Shaq was a truly great player ...when in shape and focused most dominant big O ever saw ... but only Chuck of the top 25 players had a tier work ethic ...I am truly grateful for all he did but cant put him over someone with better career numbers and more rings.

Boring topic anyways ...been discussed on here plenty. I have Shaq and Kobe Somewhere between 6-12 but again i dont rank players before 1980... i never saw Oscar, Russell and wilt if i did Kobe maybe 12th hard to say ...

but let me be 100 ... Bird, Magic, Shaq and Hakeem are all overrated a bit career wise truth be told. Shaq and Hakeem based off peak level dominance though both had great careers. Bird's back betrayed him cutting his prime short and Shaq's fat did him in ... he should have been the GoAt center period ...tbh. Magic it was HiV but magic and bird get bonus points for impact.
    My Last post on this subject ...I just focus on my All time squads To me, ranking doesnt matter across positions tbh ...Jordan is the goat, arguing over spots from Kareem on down (my #2 ) is irrelevant ...

1st team
    Center Kareem
    PF Duncan
    SF LeBron
    SG Jordan
    PG Magic

2nd team
    Center Shaq
    SF Bird
    SG Kobe

I can agree with your teams.

The first 5 I think are pretty easily above the second 5. Kareem imo is the best laker of all time and probably the second best player of all time unless Lebron gets a few more rings before he retires.

Thread Information