Page 162 of 181 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4501
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    my nig is upset tbh outmonkey by belgium
    it's ok sons you'll be back .. in 2̶0̶0̶6̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶0̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶,̶ 2022. any moment now tbh.

I called the Uruguay dark horse, tbh... with Cavani fit, they could've made more noise, IMO.

Argentina been terrible since the qualifiers.... Brazil choked, IMO.
    lol urugay a dark horse when they can't play positional offense .. y'all crack me up with these hot takes.

also Brasil got outcoached the out the pitch. Belgium surrendered the flanks from the get go, overloading the box and the defensive midfield, exposing Brasil for being an absolute zero aerial threat in attack (besides that freak renato goal). Defensively Brasil couldn't handle none of Lukkaku Hazar DeBruyne 1v1 and these s ran riot constantly. Also Brasil couldn't handle set pieces from a big physical side... just too many flaws son that got exposed. If not for the 9999999 botched Belgian counter attacks the score could've looked ugly.
    Last edited by dfens; 07-07-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Brazil or Argentina will probably dominante 2022 though

AFC teams gonna make the semis for the 2nd time.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Three of my top four made it. Cavani's injury stopped me from going perfect, tbh. And for the cherry on top, I called Russia over Spain (and Belgium over Brazil). I told ya'll nigs that I have good accuracy when it comes to calling international soccer.

The only glaring error is not calling France over Argentina. I honestly didn't know Argentina's backline was so terrible or I wouldn't have, tbh. ElNono
    This was actually quite good.
    You would be leading in a bunch of private pools.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    my nig is upset tbh outmonkey by belgium
    it's ok sons you'll be back .. in 2̶0̶0̶6̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶0̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶,̶ 2022. any moment now tbh.

lol urugay a dark horse when they can't play positional offense .. y'all crack me up with these hot takes.

also Brasil got outcoached the out the pitch. Belgium surrendered the flanks from the get go, overloading the box and the defensive midfield, exposing Brasil for being an absolute zero aerial threat in attack (besides that freak renato goal). Defensively Brasil couldn't handle none of Lukkaku Hazar DeBruyne 1v1 and these s ran riot constantly. Also Brasil couldn't handle set pieces from a big physical side... just too many flaws son that got exposed. If not for the 9999999 botched Belgian counter attacks the score could've looked ugly.
    Their were haters on the Fellani selection. He was important in securing control in the air and playing good positional defense a slow as he is.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    I mean, I think we'd almost definitely lose to Belgium or France - and more than likely to Croatia in the semis - but in the unlikely event it does actually come home..... I'm beginning to stockpile cans of beans and prepare a bunker to ready myself for what could be the next coming of the lord's apocalypse and the great rapture all rolled into one cataclysmic event on Sunday evening here in England..

The streets would be lawless for days - it'd be like the ing purge.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This was actually quite good.
    You would be leading in a bunch of private pools.
    I do a lot of Vegas trips. International soccer was my best in terms of accuracy if not winnings. I was winning 4-8 team parlays (and even the ones I lost on were the riskier picks so I had them on round robins to still win money). Had something like twenty to thirty picks with only about two or maybe three called wrong on the last trip. Granted, a lot of them were like -500 and higher.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Their were haters on the Fellani selection. He was important in securing control in the air and playing good positional defense a slow as he is.
    He's better as a super sub than a starter. I don't know what Belgium's depth issues are that they're starting him, tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I mean, I think we'd almost definitely lose to Belgium or France - and more than likely to Croatia in the semis - but in the unlikely event it does actually come home..... I'm beginning to stockpile cans of beans and prepare a bunker to ready myself for what could be the next coming of the lord's apocalypse and the great rapture all rolled into one cataclysmic event on Sunday evening here in England..

You are all drunk.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I do a lot of Vegas trips. International soccer was my best in terms of accuracy if not winnings. I was winning 4-8 team parlays (and even the ones I lost on were the riskier picks so I had them on round robins to still win money). Had something like twenty to thirty picks with only about two or maybe three called wrong on the last trip. Granted, a lot of them were like -500 and higher.
    Course you took pictures of the tickets...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Rewatched Belgium v. Brazil

Hazard’s effort was incredible. Unlike Neymar, he did not go down when nicked.
    This man put in a huge effort he did not show at Chelsea. Only the WC can bring this out of a great player.
    Neymar needs a hot stick up the ass. Rolling around while his mates continue on... Neymar needs an older player with a big reputation to rein his full potential in. Neymar needs an alpha to choke sense into him. The WC does not provide enough time. The dog must be beaten into submission to arrive at the top. Too bad....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Course you took pictures of the tickets...
    Sometimes, I do. I usually erase them when they clutter my gallery though. Actually, I think I texted some to a buddy, so I could find some.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Brazil or Argentina will probably dominante 2022 though
    AFC teams gonna make the semis for the 2nd time.
    sure thing son, messi vs neymar one semifinal, iran vs usa the other. Cup is presented by the Qatari sovereign queen.

Fellani is useful but Belgium would play better with Nainggolan, too bad the Belgian coach is a headcase
    lmao playing 3 at the back, smh antiquated tactics exposed by japan
    it'll take a miracle for france not to penalize them with that defensive setup.

my nig between brexit, chavs, sharia patrols, rampant alcoholism, NHS privatisation, nigel farage, teresa may, boris johnson, trump visit and the Russians washing their laundry on your soil y'all sons needs this world cup more than any other team tbh honestly hope you s bring it home.

He's better as a super sub than a starter. I don't know what Belgium's depth issues are that they're starting him, tbh.
    belgian coach is a dumbass, nainggolan is an elite midfielder, no wonder roma went so far in UCL.

This man put in a huge effort he did not show at Chelsea. Only the WC can bring this out of a great player.
    Neymar needs a hot stick up the ass. Rolling around while his mates continue on... Neymar needs an older player with a big reputation to rein his full potential in. Neymar needs an alpha to choke sense into him. The WC does not provide enough time. The dog must be beaten into submission to arrive at the top. Too bad....
    Neymar doesn't need an older player. He'll never learn because it's always about him not about winning or his country. He is the kyrie of football, great skills and talent but an absolute cancer and headcase who thinks he is a special talent. He's always had success because the teams he played on were super stacked and when he won he won as the 2nd/3rd fiddle. His true utility is selling apparel to casual fans who see #skillz2018.

smh, rivaldo would've done far better, and would've actually been the man on what has been coutinho's team this tournament.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Sometimes, I do. I usually erase them when they clutter my gallery though. Actually, I think I texted some to a buddy, so I could find some.
    There are fake ones online most likely.
    You could add them to the “gallery”.
    If you are that good, refer to it as a shrine as well.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    sure thing son, messi vs neymar one semifinal, iran vs usa the other. Cup is presented by the Qatari sovereign queen.

Fellani is useful but Belgium would play better with Nainggolan, too bad the Belgian coach is a headcase
    lmao playing 3 at the back, smh antiquated tactics exposed by japan
    it'll take a miracle for france not to penalize them with that defensive setup.

my nig between brexit, chavs, sharia patrols, rampant alcoholism, NHS privatisation, nigel farage, teresa may, boris johnson, trump visit and the Russians washing their laundry on your soil y'all sons needs this world cup more than any other team tbh honestly hope you s bring it home.

belgian coach is a dumbass, nainggolan is an elite midfielder, no wonder roma went so far in UCL.

Neymar doesn't need an older player. He'll never learn because it's always about him not about winning or his country. He is the kyrie of football, great skills and talent but an absolute cancer and headcase who thinks he is a special talent. He's always had success because the teams he played on were super stacked and when he won he won as the 2nd/3rd fiddle. His true utility is selling apparel to casual fans who see #skillz2018.

smh, rivaldo would've done far better, and would've actually been the man on what has been coutinho's team this tournament.
    If you want to argue the Belgian coach is a dumbass after changing his rotations down 0-2 to Japan, and starting Fellani who actually did quite a good job in both the areas I already mentioned, you look like the idiot. Anyone can pick a starting line and give an argument why it should work. Adjustment and subs utions are important. This coach has done an excellent job so far even if he flamed out of the EPL. You are just arguing to argue. Beat the dog. Give it a shot.

You never give up on talent like Neymar in his 20s. Never say never. And he will always play on “stacked” teams. He will not go down to the English 3rd tier and play. Brazil was also super stacked relative to the field. This is just a stupid argument. His PSG team was loaded with talent and rudderless. His Barcelona team... very different.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lmao English fans trashing an Ikea

B...b... Russian hooligans

Neymar will be done in couple of years if continues playing that in farmers' league, Ligue 1. Dude has regressed since leaving Barca..

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    If you want to argue the Belgian coach is a dumbass after changing his rotations down 0-2 to Japan, and starting Fellani who actually did quite a good job in both the areas I already mentioned, you look like the idiot. Anyone can pick a starting line and give an argument why it should work. Adjustment and subs utions are important. This coach has done an excellent job so far even if he flamed out of the EPL. You are just arguing to argue. Beat the dog. Give it a shot.

You never give up on talent like Neymar in his 20s. Never say never. And he will always play on “stacked” teams. He will not go down to the English 3rd tier and play. Brazil was also super stacked relative to the field. This is just a stupid argument. His PSG team was loaded with talent and rudderless. His Barcelona team... very different.
    Neymar will be done in couple of years if continues playing that in farmers' league, Ligue 1. Dude has regressed since leaving Barca..
    Read above your quoted.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

You are all drunk.

It's over. Might as well get deported.

Damn sucks..Looks like the real Rob Diaz RD2191 did it.. ..

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    Post Count

Cavani being the Alpha he is at PSG tried to knock some sense on him but to no avail - he had his GF Dani Alves to rescue him from becoming a man. Lost opportunity. If Cavani leaves PSG, Neymar will only have his followers to tell him he's beatiful

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Damn sucks..Looks like the real Rob Diaz RD2191 did it.. ..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    There are fake ones online most likely.
    You could add them to the “gallery”.
    If you are that good, refer to it as a shrine as well.
    I don't have a shrine. I was just speaking matter of factly that international soccer I've chose the highest percent by far of any other sports (besides maybe tennis). That doesn't necessarily mean as much as you might think. It's not necessarily bragging all that much. There tends to be more heavy favorites. But I do seem to do better in the margins in which it's closer to a toss-up. It is what it is. I've actually done pretty terrible in my attempts to bet on MLS where it's a free for all crapfest. If I was really good at that, it'd be much more of an accomplishment.

Thread Information