Post Count
    Damn you went full re .
    Where was your phone made?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys boycotting China now?

lol
    not necessarily... just praying for the day when that communist pos country is outright banned from doing business here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not necessarily... just praying for the day when that communist pos country is outright banned from doing business here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wgaf what my phone is made of pav? when the day comes that china is totally banned from doing business here in the USA that'll be a grand day but until then...

you're such an annoying mother er to deal with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wgaf what my phone is made of pav?
    I didn't ask you what it is made of.

I asked you where it was made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't ask you what it is made of.

I asked you where it was made.
    wgaf where it's made either? the end result is what i am after.... we get your stance, " america", right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wgaf where it's made either?
    You are saying you care where it is made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are saying you care where it is made.
    what i care about is more so the fact that we sold our tech off and it's used against us in numerous different avenues whether it's electronics, nuclear, etc...

san antonio was more techy in the 70's/80's but you'd never know that... internet, face time, etc was here in satx back then but you'd claim i'm a liar for saying so. my electronic engineer of a grandfather could convince you too if he were still around. he opened my eyes up to a bunch of stuff he worked on back when he was in the field and here in satx. datapoint dr isn't just a street name; it's a dead american dream unfortunately.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what i care about is more so the fact that we sold our tech off and it's used against us in numerous different avenues whether it's electronics, nuclear, etc...

san antonio was more techy in the 70's/80's but you'd never know that... internet, face time, etc was here in satx back then but you'd claim i'm a liar for saying so. my electronic engineer of a grandfather could convince you too if he were still around. he opened my eyes up to a bunch of stuff he worked on back when he was in the field and here in satx. datapoint dr isn't just a street name; it's a dead american dream unfortunately.
    I lived in SA in the 80s.

The tech is in Austin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lived in SA in the 80s.

The tech is in Austin.
    it was most def in satx but keep on being a dip pav because i wouldn't expect less of you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it was most def in satx but keep on being a dip pav because i wouldn't expect less of you.
    There was some but it was always too much of a backwater for it to develop any more than it did. It might be more of a perception than reality but that's the way it goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was some but it was always too much of a backwater for it to develop any more than it did. It might be more of a perception than reality but that's the way it goes.
    So I actually got a first hand account by an actual engineer working during that time period here in satx that just happened to be my grandfather but yeah I'll take your word for it... I doubt anyone has ever taken your word on anything loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China is absolutely dependent on its trade with the United States. They sell us 400 billion dollars worth of imports every year. We get to sell about 50 billion to them.

You are a massive imbecile and totally out of your league. Have a nice day.
    You are a massive idiot, don’t get me started with your 14%.. then in terms of leverage between both countries you have absolutely no clue..

to make it short, first off you are poorly eductated with a poor ass salary, you are also a ty human being who gives 0 about ethics and the planet you live in, finally you are an even worst Christian who sits on his Christian value when it is convenient.

out of your league, I’d love to know your education and job tbh.. let me guess Ivy League ? 14%

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So I actually got a first hand account by an actual engineer working during that time period here in satx that just happened to be my grandfather but yeah I'll take your word for it... I doubt anyone has ever taken your word on anything loser.
    The tech is up here.

You don't have to take my word for it. Get out of your bubble and have someone drive you up here.

San Antonio is perceived to be a backwater and that keeps it a backwater.

You don't have to take my word for it. Look at what happened to the AT&T headquarters and the Amazon HQ2 compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a massive idiot, don’t get me started with your 14%.. then in terms of leverage between both countries you have absolutely no clue.
    You know nothing about leverage and even less about US-China relations. You don't know much of anything I'd wager. Maybe someday you can get out of that hole called Brazil and educate yourself. Until then I will continue to on you toilet boy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know nothing about leverage and even less about US-China relations. You don't know much of anything I'd wager. Maybe someday you can get out of that hole called Brazil and educate yourself. Until then I will continue to on you toilet boy.
    OK, tell us all about leverage and US-China relations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, tell us all about leverage and US-China relations.
    I already did. Try to keep up please.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I already did. Try to keep up please.
    Your white flag. Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tech is up here.

You don't have to take my word for it. Get out of your bubble and have someone drive you up here.

San Antonio is perceived to be a backwater and that keeps it a backwater.

You don't have to take my word for it. Look at what happened to the AT&T headquarters and the Amazon HQ2 compe ion.
    so because your reading comprehension skills are so poor i am to listen to you all of a sudden? hey face, no one is disputing that ATX is techville in TX these days and has been for some time. last time i checked i was speaking of the 70's and 80's you ing dip knowitall.

ps: i ing hate ATX and most of the people that reside there. that city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... white trash red neck American clown... what is your weight tbh .?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so because your reading comprehension skills are so poor i am to listen to you all of a sudden? hey face, no one is disputing that ATX is techville in TX these days and has been for some time. last time i checked i was speaking of the 70's and 80's you ing dip knowitall.

ps: i ing hate ATX and most of the people that reside there. that city.

Alive and well.

In Austin.

San Antonio's a backwater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alive and well.

In Austin.

San Antonio's a backwater.
    typical response from a spineless hack as yourself pav.

you lost the argument dip . you're a ing loser trying so hard to be cool on the internet and all the while you never acknowledge how wrong you are on multiple occasions here. go crawl back in your hole and keep your mouth ing shut.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    typical response from a spineless hack as yourself pav.

you lost the argument dip . you're a ing loser trying so hard to be cool on the internet and all the while you never acknowledge how wrong you are on multiple occasions here. go crawl back in your hole and keep your mouth ing shut.
    What argument?

What are you actually arguing?

Tech moved out of SA because of its perception as a backwater. Tech doesn't move to SA because of its perception as a backwater. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and stupid on more than a few levels, but that's what happened.

Are you saying it didn't happen that way?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What argument?

What are you actually arguing?

Tech moved out of SA because of its perception as a backwater. Tech doesn't move to SA because of its perception as a backwater. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and stupid on more than a few levels, but that's what happened.

Are you saying it didn't happen that way?
    this is why i feel you're a waste of time to deal with. you're a man. plain and simple. go play your games with other people man. i'd have no problem discussing with you but you love playing games and idgaf about games.

actually no, the company moved back north. like way near the border of Canada and not ATX. ATX wasn't til DELL moved in back in the 90's.

why do i even try discussing anything with you anyhow...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is why i feel you're a waste of time to deal with. you're a man. plain and simple. go play your games with other people man. i'd have no problem discussing with you but you love playing games and idgaf about games.

actually no, the company moved back north. like way near the border of Canada and not ATX. ATX wasn't til DELL moved in back in the 90's.

why do i even try discussing anything with you anyhow...
    I didn't say every company moved to Austin.

I'm saying where your "American dream" is alive and well.

Whatever company you're ranting about probably moved out of SA for the same reasons AT&T did.

Thread Information