Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nutcase Trump is serious about his suicide mission on imposing a massive 25% tarrifs on countries like Canada and Mexico. RIP Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nutcase Trump is serious about his suicide mission on imposing a massive 25% tarrifs on countries like Canada and Mexico. RIP Trump
    The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council.
    The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council.
    The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council. The officials insisted there was no single factor behind the departure of Mr. Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council.
    "officials insisted"

I am sure there wasn't a single factor.

What I think was the biggest factor:

Not wanting to be associated with this loser administration. The spreading taint of incompetence and bumbling from self-inflicted crisis to self-inflicted crisis has anybody worth a running for the hills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rural America begins to realize Trump isn't working for them; as Nebraska Farm Bureau makes clear

“It has been very well do ented that your historic path to the White House came directly through rural America.

While your thoughts on trade where well known by farmers and ranchers
    , it would be very dangerous to assume it was the focus of their support.

Mr. President, please do not turn your back on the farm and ranch families

who depend on international markets and

who rely on you to make wise decisions that don’t put their economic future in jeopardy.”

The caveat seems to be:

“look, we knew you were out there on this stuff, but by and large we didn’t believe you and voted for you for other reasons”

a US-China trade war that might target US soybean exports to China — the biggest buyer of US soybeans.

It imported about $14 billion worth of US soybeans in 2016, or

60 percent of the total US crop

Iowa is the second-largest soybean producing state after Illinois. There are roughly 70,000 to 80,000 soybean farmers in the two states

One of the most reliable exports from the United States are food crops — agriculture — and a trade war puts all of that at risk.

Farmers across the Midwest would be a prime target for China, the biggest buyer of some American crops.

"Coming from an agriculture state that supported Trump, it's certainly a disappointing development for Montana and the rest of rural America,"

says Herb Karst, a grain farmer in Billings, Montana, and a representative of Farmers for Free Trade, an advocacy group.

"It just seems that agriculture is going to be paying the price for the protection of the steel and aluminum industries,"

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...au-makes-clear
    Yup. Farmers and ranchers will be paying the price for Trump's stupidity.

I don't really feel sorry for them. They voted overwhelmingly for this idiot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris insists he left that hole administration for multiple reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "officials insisted"

I am sure there wasn't a single factor.

What I think was the biggest factor:

Not wanting to be associated with this loser administration. The spreading taint of incompetence and bumbling from self-inflicted crisis to self-inflicted crisis has anybody worth a running for the hills.
    Every administration has resignations for various reasons. At least the article quantified it's bull early on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do US aluminum producers, who stand to win big from the tariff, feel about the president’s move?

Thanks, but no thanks.

In a letter to Trump today (March 6), a group of 114 producers and other companies said they are “deeply concerned” about how a tariff could affect their industry, reports CNBC. They said they believe the tariff will ultimately do more harm than good—especially for US jobs. Among the members are Alcoa, Vulcan, and Rio Tinto Alcan, which together have a US workforce of more than 700,000.
    https://qz.com/1222922/trumps-steel-...num-producers/

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did they all put tariffs on Canadian steel?

Be specific.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Be specific.
    What tariffs have been put in place, chump? Be specific.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What tariffs have been out in place, chump? Did I miss it?
    Hey, it's time for CC to make dem straw men!

Let me know when you can make an argument like a grown man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, it's time for CC to make dem straw men!

Let me know when you can make an argument like a grown man.
    What straw man? Who put tariffs on Canada?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What straw man? Who put tariffs on Canada?
    CC, you might want to read up on Trump's tariff plan.

It's even in his tweets.

You can do it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly insinuated tariffs had been put on Canadian steel. I asked you who placed tariffs on canadian steel. You then whined like a and screamed strawman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC, you might want to read up on Trump's tariff plan.

It's even in his tweets.

You can do it!
    Ive gotten where I dont believe anything Trump tweets. Are you saying you do?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You clearly insinuated tariffs had been put on Canadian steel. I asked you who placed tariffs on canadian steel. You then whined like a and screamed strawman.
    Your inference is faulty.

You made a straw man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ive gotten where I dont believe anything Trump tweets.
    Great. Then there's nothing to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your inference is faulty.

You made a straw man.
    I responded to your allegation and you whined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every administration has resignations for various reasons. At least the article quantified it's bull early on.
    Not every administration has people fleeing from its hole-ness in droves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I responded to your allegation and you whined.
    I made no allegation at all.

You're really terrible at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't insinuate it had happened. He was asking a relevant question about Trumps proposed job-killing tariffs, and using that question to point out the dishonest cherry picking of Chris' post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Be specific.
    Was the answer you were looking for " no one has put tariffs on canadian steel including Trump?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He didn't insinuate it had happened. He was asking a relevant question about Trumps proposed job-killing tariffs, and using that question to point out the dishonest cherry picking of Chris' post.
    Yeah, Chris, Posobiec and I were all talking about Trump's proposed tariffs.

How can that be difficult to understand?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was the answer you were looking for " no one has put tariffs on canadian steel including Trump?"
    He hasn't put them on Chinese steel either.

Are you sundowning or something?

This is simple stuff.

Thread Information