Saying Chris is a troll is compliment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't @ me got.
    No surprise you don’t understand what @me means.

I’ll add it to the list of simple Chris doesn’t know about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    taxes good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

While Trump’s figure is mostly accurate, as far as the price of the metal traded on the London Metal Exchange is concerned, the president failed to point out that the impact of tariffs was reflected mostly in the added cost U.S. buyers pay to have the metal delivered. Those premiums have soared 26 percent since he announced the levies on shipments on March 1, 2018, muting the impact of lower global prices.
    citing London Metal Exchange prices.

Chris, always look up the facts. You're a natural skeptic believing in all these conspiracy theories and such (which can sometimes be a good thing. You should always question). Hate to see you propagandized by this idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris, always look up the facts. You're a natural skeptic believing in all these conspiracy theories and such (which can sometimes be a good thing. You should always question). Hate to see you propagandized by this idiot.
    Not sure where you got that quote, but I'm guessing it's anti-Trump propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...still-pay-more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, former New York mayor,globalist, and never-Trumper Michael Bloomberg. The guy who called Trump 'totally imcompetent.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, former New York mayor,globalist, and never-Trumper Michael Bloomberg. The guy who called Trump 'totally imcompetent.'
    Ah, when you can't attack the argument, attack the source. Doesn't matter here as the "source" cites independent data:

I think it's more prudent to look for facts, than just rely on what people tweet, don't you think? Another example is you tweeting some no-name Ryan Saavedra (sp?) about drug seizures, when the latest report from the DEA contradicts his assertion. DEA out to get Lord Trump, too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "While Trump’s figure is mostly accurate" we're gonna on him anyway!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were referring to his claim about the 12% price drop of aluminum since the tariffs, which is accurate. But Lord Trump made no mention of the rising shipping costs that have, in total, raised the overall price of aluminum. Looks like Lord Trump's own department of commerce is out to get him, too (deep state?):

In March 2019, the U.S. Department of Commerce stated that in 2018 the trade deficit reached $621 billion, the highest it had been since 2008.[144]
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/06/70065...-getting-wider

That said, there's no such thing as a "trade deficit," unless we aren't receiving goods paid for. Politicians of both stripes need to stop using the trade deficit as a political talking point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The underlying facts should be checkable if you don't trust Bloomberg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the Trump administration slashed taxes on corporations, American companies spent a record $1.1 trillion on share repurchases last year.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/big-...-buybacks.html

No pay raises... no big bump to the economy. Just a lot of EPS growth not driven by new business, but by a math trick of subtracting from the denominator.

So now we get de facto taxes on all construction, trillion dollar deficits, and he wants to cut to Medicare and Social Security to pay for the money we are borrowing from China,... who we are in a trade war with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this doesnt make any sense. he never questions the conspiracy theories. brushes off any contradicting information as anti-trump propaganda or satanic influence or some

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'but shipping aluminum costs more"

Electronic log books and driver shortages have driven up the cost of shipping everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'but shipping aluminum costs more"

Electronic log books and driver shortages have driven up the cost of shipping everything.
    Yes, all of that magically exploded in cost in half-a-month following the tariffs. Did you even look at the graph? Shipping costs rose 25% from the beginning of March to mid-March. You're telling me in that half-month, the shipping industry changed to such a degree that it resulted in a 25% cost increase?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this doesnt make any sense. he never questions the conspiracy theories. brushes off any contradicting information as anti-trump propaganda or satanic influence or some
    I'm trying to appeal him to here. Catch more flies with honey...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm trying to appeal him to here. Catch more flies with honey...
    while embarrassingly quoting the Big Bang Theory...

you can catch even more flies with manure, what's your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while embarrassingly quoting the Big Bang Theory...

you can catch even more flies with manure, what's your point?
    I don't watch that . "Catch more flies with honey than vinegar," is a centuries old saying. I simply try the friendly tactic at times over the "I need to win this debate, you're so stupid!" tactic. The latter way often further entrenches your opponent into their position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch that . "Catch more flies with honey than vinegar," is a centuries old saying. I simply try the friendly tactic at times over the "I need to win this debate, you're so stupid!" tactic. The latter way often further entrenches your opponent into their position.
    I haven’t in years, but watched it a bit during college.

I know the expression, and the quote is a somewhat funny retort

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do the troll thing. This tactic is quite common for the Left on this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will admit I have called other posters stupid, but never to prove a point or "win a debate."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do the troll thing. This tactic is quite common for the Left on this board.
    I just say be objective and follow the facts. Don't trust ANY politician. They're all full of . We just have to grin and bear it and hope the side we pick is the lesser of two evils. I also dislike celebrating politicians as "leaders." They are not. They're our (we the people) in' employees.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just say be objective and follow the facts. Don't trust ANY politician. They're all full of . We just have to grin and bear it and hope the side we pick is the lesser of two evils. I also dislike celebrating politicians as "leaders." They are not. They're our (we the people) in' employees.
    That's why I voted for Trump. He's not a career politician. Obama/Bush/Clinton - all these people are actually related, and represent duality and Globalism.

Thread Information