Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1661
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S TRADE WAR ISN’T JUST A US–CHINA PROBLEM

other countries are being drawn into a conflict that might have no winners.

Trump claimed that he could use emergency powers to force private companies to relocate out of China, but said he has no current plans to do so. I could do this really bad thing, but won't, so suck my gorgeous

many companies based both in the US and abroad already are looking for alternatives to China due to the trade war.

Plenty of countries offer attractive options—although, it seems, not so much the US.

isn't an entirely new phenomenon.

With wages in China rising higher, companies have been exploring other parts of the world in search of cheap manufacturing labor for years now.

Exports out of Vietnam have risen from about $176.6 billion worth of goods in 2016 to $290.4 billion last year,

last year Vietnam had a $39.5 billion trade imbalance with the US, in Vietnam's favor

Mexico passed China this year to become the US's largest trading partner,

though the US still imports more products from China than Mexico.

the US trade deficit hit a
    record high of $891.3 billion for 2018.

it’s clear that Trump’s attempts at lowering the deficit haven’t worked. Loser!

Germany, one of the largest manufacturing economies outside of China, is
    feeling the sting as China imports fewer German-made automobiles. Trash's bull war hurts Germany? Pootin smiles

For countries like Vietnam and Mexico, success in the wake of the US–China trade war risks bringing renewed scrutiny to their own trade imbalances with the US.

The trade war has created uncertainty for companies and economies around the world, and the volatility of the Trump administration makes things worse.

"Companies don't know where they should relocate,"

"They don't know which country will be the next target.

That leads businesses to slow investments, slow decisions."

https://www.wired.com/story/us-china-trade-war-spills-over/?bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&utm_ brand=biz&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_content=A&utm_mailing=Thematic_Business_08 262019%20w/%20Dek&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_term=The matic_Business

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TRUMP’S TRADE WAR ISN’T JUST A US–CHINA PROBLEM

other countries are being drawn into a conflict that might have no winners.

Trump claimed that he could use emergency powers to force private companies to relocate out of China, but said he has no current plans to do so. I could do this really bad thing, but won't, so suck my gorgeous

many companies based both in the US and abroad already are looking for alternatives to China due to the trade war.

Plenty of countries offer attractive options—although, it seems, not so much the US.

isn't an entirely new phenomenon.

With wages in China rising higher, companies have been exploring other parts of the world in search of cheap manufacturing labor for years now.

Exports out of Vietnam have risen from about $176.6 billion worth of goods in 2016 to $290.4 billion last year,

last year Vietnam had a $39.5 billion trade imbalance with the US, in Vietnam's favor

Mexico passed China this year to become the US's largest trading partner,

though the US still imports more products from China than Mexico.

the US trade deficit hit a
    record high of $891.3 billion for 2018.

it’s clear that Trump’s attempts at lowering the deficit haven’t worked. Loser!

Germany, one of the largest manufacturing economies outside of China, is
    feeling the sting as China imports fewer German-made automobiles. Trash's bull war hurts Germany? Pootin smiles

For countries like Vietnam and Mexico, success in the wake of the US–China trade war risks bringing renewed scrutiny to their own trade imbalances with the US.

The trade war has created uncertainty for companies and economies around the world, and the volatility of the Trump administration makes things worse.

"Companies don't know where they should relocate,"

"They don't know which country will be the next target.

That leads businesses to slow investments, slow decisions."

https://www.wired.com/story/us-china-trade-war-spills-over/?bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&utm_ brand=biz&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_content=A&utm_mailing=Thematic_Business_08 262019%20w/%20Dek&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_term=The matic_Business
    That's just 1 of the reasons why China kicked our teeth is because we're worried about these suckers instead of our land & people. I just like that piece of Merkle ing & bellyaching about Russia & at the same time running that pipeline up there to get that black gold. Big shot/Big Ass/Big Mouth.

Let these pricks put up their own children at war, suffer their teeth getting kicked in, spending their money on defense. in' dead beat bas s. them.

Trump President.
    Nobody else.

---

ADDENDUM:::& this French Macron acting like he ain't got a care in the world, playin' Big Shot, while his people would just love to do to him what they did to Marie A. Media won't touch that area during the (G). No in' way.

Bunch a in' fakers & panhandlers the bunch of 'em.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just 1 of the reasons why China kicked our teeth is because we're worried about these suckers instead of our land & people. I just like that piece of Merkle ing & bellyaching about Russia & at the same time running that pipeline up there to get that black gold. Big shot/Big Ass/Big Mouth.

Let these pricks put up their own children at war, suffer their teeth getting kicked in, spending their money on defense. in' dead beat bas s. them.

Trump President.
    Nobody else.

---

ADDENDUM:::& this French Macron acting like he ain't got a care in the world, playin' Big Shot, while his people would just love to do to him what they did to Marie A. Media won't touch that area during the (G). No in' way.

Bunch a in' fakers & panhandlers the bunch of 'em.
    Still sucking that pudding ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still sucking that pudding ?
    I side a man, that's it---be it Kobe, the old man, et al.

You couldn't drag me away.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I side a man, that's it---be it Kobe, the old man, et al.

You couldn't drag me away.
    Putin is your man here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin is your man here.
    Poot is included in the (et al).

Without his Russia, Hitler's grandson would be running Europe, lock, stock & 2 smoking barrels, you turdhound, you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poot is included in the (et al).

Without his Russia, Hitler's grandson would be running Europe, lock, stock & 2 smoking barrels, you turdhound, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...when their teeth weren't kicked in.
    China's currency just fell to an 11 year low.

Three of their biggest banks have failed in the past 3 months.

Donald Trump is winning the trade war.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TRASH APPEARS ?? weasel words
    TO BE LYING, AGAIN,
    TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS

The Dow rallied on the news of the

president’s alleged call with China, which Beijing flatly denied.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-china-phone-call

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Farmers’ Frustration With Trump Grows as U.S. Escalates China Fight

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/27/u...ina-trade.html

BigAg loves, since when farmer's land gets repossessed and sold to pay defaulted loans, BigAg sweeps in to the land cheaply.

The 1930s All Over Again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Trade War Linked To Amazon Rainforest Destruction

As U.S. soybeans sit in silos, Brazilian farmers push to break new ground to satisfy the Chinese market.

As unsold U.S. soybeans are stored in silos across the farm belt, Brazilian farmers and corporations scramble to satisfy the voracious Chinese market.

The push to break new ground amid President
    Donald Trump’s trade war with China is putting increasing

pressure on the
    Amazon rainforest and is likely linked to the region’s devastating fires, according to experts.

“There is concern that market pressures related to the disruptions in global trade contributed to the fires in the Amazon,”

Brazil is America’s biggest soybean compe or

and has stepped up its production now that China has slashed its purchases of U.S. crops in retaliation for Trump’s tariffs on Chinese imports.

Soy shipments from Brazil jumped
    27% from 2017 to 2018.

Chinese imports from Brazil in the 12 months through April amounted to 71 million tons —

nearly as much as China
    imported from the entire world in 2014,

the devastating fires in Brazil, potentially started to clear land for crops and cattle,”

Not only do American farmers have soybeans to sell, but also the crops are generally grown under far more stringent environmental standards than in Brazil,

Trump skipped the G-7 meeting on climate change on Monday.

The president claimed he had other meetings with the leaders of Germany and India.

But both German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi were in the climate change meeting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-trade-war-china-brazil-amazon-rainforest-fires_n_5d649783e4b008b1fd1fcf09?ncid=newsltushpmg news__TheMorningEmail__082719

Trash, his mafiya, all Repugs and all Repug voters to

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump’s Trade War Linked To Amazon Rainforest Destruction

As U.S. soybeans sit in silos, Brazilian farmers push to break new ground to satisfy the Chinese market.

As unsold U.S. soybeans are stored in silos across the farm belt, Brazilian farmers and corporations scramble to satisfy the voracious Chinese market.

The push to break new ground amid President
    Donald Trump’s trade war with China is putting increasing

pressure on the
    Amazon rainforest and is likely linked to the region’s devastating fires, according to experts.

“There is concern that market pressures related to the disruptions in global trade contributed to the fires in the Amazon,”

Brazil is America’s biggest soybean compe or

and has stepped up its production now that China has slashed its purchases of U.S. crops in retaliation for Trump’s tariffs on Chinese imports.

Soy shipments from Brazil jumped
    27% from 2017 to 2018.

Chinese imports from Brazil in the 12 months through April amounted to 71 million tons —

nearly as much as China
    imported from the entire world in 2014,

the devastating fires in Brazil, potentially started to clear land for crops and cattle,”

Not only do American farmers have soybeans to sell, but also the crops are generally grown under far more stringent environmental standards than in Brazil,

Trump skipped the G-7 meeting on climate change on Monday.

The president claimed he had other meetings with the leaders of Germany and India.

But both German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi were in the climate change meeting.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-trade-war-china-brazil-amazon-rainforest-fires_n_5d649783e4b008b1fd1fcf09?ncid=newsltushpmg news__TheMorningEmail__082719

Trash, his mafiya, all Repugs and all Repug voters to

Though Merkel had nary concern as she tore up the land twixt Germany & Russia to lay that pipe down to get some of that "black gold" that "Texas tea."

Her hands are just as dirty as the next asshole in the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China's currency just fell to an 11 year low.

Three of their biggest banks have failed in the past 3 months.

Donald Trump is winning the trade war.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at ya, diggin' in an old man's . Shame on ya, 21.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Said Japan is"Going to be Buying All of That Corn" That China Isn't. Here are the Facts.

We have excess corn in various parts of our country with our farmers because

China did not do what they said they were going to do.

And Prime Minister Abe Shinzo on behalf of Japan, they're going to be buying all of that corn."

As the table above shows

China’s domestic consumption of corn, in 2016, stood at 231 Million Metric Tons while

Japan consumed a rather paltry 15 MMTs.

And Japan’s consumption of corn is actually trending down.

As always, every freaking word that proceeded out of loudmouth’s corn-hole above was a lie.

China is not a market that can be replaced.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/26/1881544/-Trump-Said-Japan-was-Going-to-be-Buying-All-of-That-Corn-That-China-Isn-t-Here-are-the-Facts?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump Said Japan is"Going to be Buying All of That Corn" That China Isn't. Here are the Facts.

We have excess corn in various parts of our country with our farmers because

China did not do what they said they were going to do.

And Prime Minister Abe Shinzo on behalf of Japan, they're going to be buying all of that corn."

As the table above shows

China’s domestic consumption of corn, in 2016, stood at 231 Million Metric Tons while

Japan consumed a rather paltry 15 MMTs.

And Japan’s consumption of corn is actually trending down.

As always, every freaking word that proceeded out of loudmouth’s corn-hole above was a lie.

China is not a market that can be replaced.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/26/1881544/-Trump-Said-Japan-was-Going-to-be-Buying-All-of-That-Corn-That-China-Isn-t-Here-are-the-Facts?detail=emaildkre
    The old man called Hussein a "disgrace."

ha, ha.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is lying to farmers’ faces, and they’re finally getting angry about it

One of the worst habits among the D.C. commentariat is the tendency to treat President Trump’s lies as if they possess magical qualities. We are constantly told that Trump’s lying “works,” a claim that rests on the idea that no matter what Trump says, his supporters will believe him.

It’s true that Trump supporters generally accept what he tells them. But the reverence accorded to Trump’s powers of deception sometimes seems to imply they have an almost paranormal quality. And this takes things way too far.

Case in point: American farmers. There are indications that they are now getting genuinely angry over Trump’s efforts to gaslight them so shamelessly over the impact of his trade war with China.

The New York Times
    has a good report that fleshes out the damage that farmers are sustaining right now — and their reaction to it. China’s retaliatory tariffs are closing off the biggest export market in the world — leading to a massive drop in exports of soybeans, pork, wheat and other agricultural products.

The administration has rolled out billions and billions of dollars in aid to farmers.

But farm loan delinquencies and bankruptcies are
    rising, and

the ripple effects are spreading,

with one major manufacturer of agricultural equipment
    cutting its profit outlook this month.

And Trump’s trade war is only escalating: Trump has
    increased tariffs on Chinese products yet again, and

China
    slapped new tariffs on $75 billion in U.S. exports. As the Times puts it, “farmers are beginning to panic.”

farmers’ representatives are growing angry about what Trump is telling them about all this.

Trump
    frequently makes such claims as “farmers are starting to do great again.”

That’s a lie.

But don’t take my word for it.

The New York Times reports that the head of a major farm group forcefully challenged that claim at a recent gathering with Trump’s agriculture secretary, Sonny Perdue:

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/27/trump-is-lying-farmers-faces-theyre-finally-getting-angry-about-it/?noredirect=on&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

China clamps down on capital flight risk as yuan weakens
    https://www.fxstreet.com/news/china-...w-201908291948

China realizing they can't make to 2021 in hopes of a Democratic patsy in the WH

Big Dog playing 3D chess for 2020

China capitulates to Trump - in progress
    Fed capitulates to Trump - in progress

Meanwhile the left is arguing tariffs are a tax on corporations which gets passed on to consumers which hurts the economy therefore we should elect them so they can raise taxes on corporations.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

China realizing they can't make to 2021 in hopes of a Democratic patsy in the WH

Meanwhile the left is arguing tariffs are a tax on corporations which gets passed on to consumers which hurts the economy therefore we should elect them so they can raise taxes on corporations.
    SnakeBoy going derp to own the libs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, Snake. Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has President Trump's trade war cost China three million jobs? LIAR

Claim: President Trump says three million jobs have been lost in China as a consequence of the trade war with the United States.

Verdict:
    While estimates for China's employment vary widely, they do not generally support Mr Trump's claim. When asked, the White House directed us to a survey that gave a lower figure.

Job losses in manufacturing have been part of a longer-term trend

as China moves towards a more service-based economy with the creation of jobs in finance and technology, and this transition began even before the trade war started.

So, losses in the industrial sector need to be balanced against gains elsewhere across the economy.
    China's manufacturing sector also faces pressure from countries in the region with cheaper labour costs.

The Chinese government has also given a particular emphasis to increasing employment in urban areas.

"Urban services have absorbed much of the labour from closed factories.

There is also reverse migration going from coastal provinces to their origin provinces like Anhui, Sichuan and Henan, where local industries are growing,"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49441689

simpleton Trash lying to his simpleton supporters

Last edited by boutons_deux; 08-30-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is three million just a magic bull number for this clown?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

well said Spurms went to namecalling quick on that one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘It’s all starting to unravel’:

Trump’s trade war debacle has Wall Street and farmers turning on him

Donald Trump is

rapidly losing the support of businesses and business-friendly chambers of commerce

over his trade policies, which could doom his 2020 re-election prospects.

his trade disagreements with China that have

roiled markets,

hurt manufacturing and

created chaos for America’s farmers

Trump is also crippling his plan to return to the Oval Office after 2020.

Calling what Trump is doing, “economic self-immolation,” Robinson added,

“He’s clearly hurting the U.S. economy and China’s economy and to what end?”

“The self-proclaimed artist of the deal has given his adversaries enormous power of Donald Trump’s own political future,” he added.

worried the president will make a terrible deal in order to just do something.

“People are worried he’s going to cut a bad deal just to get himself out of this situation, to get the headlines out,”

it’s a disaster for manufacturers and farmers of this country,” she added.

“The chambers of commerce and business groups are not happy with this trade war.

Nor are they happy with the president’s immigration policies because they also need workers. ”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/its-all-starting-to-unravel-trumps-trade-war-debacle-has-wall-street-and-farmers-turning-on-him/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1303

Thread Information