Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article deserves its own thread IMO. If you're interested in the subject and don't want to sift through the Twittermeme sensationalism on both sides of the argument, this is a good summary of how the dossier came to be and the legitimate concerns over Russian meddling. It's very long but worth the read.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...-trump-dossier

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, TSA will never read it.

The audio feature on the site is very cool for stories like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ordered to pay lawyer's fees in England, which has libel laws more favorable to plaintiffs than the US.

A London judge, who threw out the case against Orbis Business Intelligence last month saying it was “bound to fail," ordered Trump to pay legal fees of 300,000 pounds ($382,000), according to court do ents released Thursday.
    link

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump ordered to pay lawyer's fees in England, which has libel laws more favorable to plaintiffs than the US.

link
    That's only because Trump made President on this side of the Atlantic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know how it is, Mult: England just pitchin' in during the extended & international tar & feathering of President Trump. Biden behested 'em to do so. And then when England needs a hand down Biden will be right there, on-the-spot with it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As we already knew

steele was just exposing trumps treason….and for all the attempts at russian propaganda spin and cries of “hoax”

there was nothing salacious or false about steele and/or the dossier as a court of law just determined

pay up traitor!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As we already knew

steele was just exposing trumps treason….and for all the attempts at russian propaganda spin and cries of “hoax”

there was nothing salacious or false about steele and/or the dossier as a court of law just determined

pay up traitor!
    No, Steele was just stompin' his feet, takin' a fit as proxy for the Left here so they'd have a bedrock to start the tar & the feathering of President Trump.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL one reply until five years after OP. Just more evidence of the illiteracy of today's conservatives. They love to comment and troll on this topic but they don't want to learn.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL one reply until five years after OP. Just more evidence of the illiteracy of today's conservatives. They love to comment and troll on this topic but they don't want to learn.
    ...because said (topic) was trashed early and then often. That was the intent all along. Use it to trash Trump's Presidency. And you got that mission accomplished.

That's why we're here this afternoon, Spurm. The only reason.

Thread Information