Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I made a deal with him, I shook hands with him, I really believe he means it. Now, is it possible? Have I been in deals, have you been in things where, people didn't work out? It’s possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s your leader, and he’s doing the same dog job with NK as all other Presidents, yet trying to take credit for negotiating peace. You don’t have a problem with that?

Non-answer deflection and/or DarrinS approved jokey jokes incoming.
    That's a non-answer deflection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor fella

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You didn’t ask me.

btw 2 for 1, gets the Darrin stamp of approval. Such a good understudy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would you like him to do to NK?
    Where did I say I want him to do anything to NK?

What i would like is for the idiot to not bluster bluff when we can all see his hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ has no idea what is going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ pretends like he does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ can't answer a question without calling Trump a dumby dumb-dumb. Fully programmed and easily triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh trump isn't dum you're dum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

North Korea making 'rapid' upgrades to nuclear reactor despite summit pledges

Monitoring group says work shows why a denuclearisation deal rather than a ‘statement of lofty goals’ is needed

North Korea has continued to upgrade its only known nuclear reactor used to fuel its weapons program, satellite imagery has shown, despite ongoing negotiations with the US and a pledge to denuclearise.

Infrastructure improvements at the Yongbyon nuclear plant are “continuing at a rapid pace”, according to an analysis by monitoring group 38 North of commercial satellite images taken on 21 June.

The cooling system for the plutonium production reactor has been modified and

at least two new non-industrial buildings have been built on the site, possibly for use by visiting officials.

A new engineering office building has been completed and construction has continued on support facilities throughout the complex

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/27/north-korea-nuclear-reactor-upgrades-summit-pledges

Kim playing Trash, just like Trash played all y'all less Trash fellators.

Shocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Fat boy isnt giving up his nukes. They have done the "lets talk" many times before just to stall and ed us every time.
    ... and Trump fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

What does it say about your party, that their preference for leadership is a rube? That people like Chris fell for it, and aped the propaganda about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh

"Kim is not inviting Trump so he can surrender North Korea's weapons. Kim is inviting Trump to demonstrate that his investment in nuclear and missle capabilities has forced the United States to treat him as an equal." -Jeffrey Lewis

NK has asked for these meetings for decades. Every US president has been too smart to fall for it. Until now. Incredible.
    And thats worked so well, too. We are so glad NK doesn't have nukes now.
    So now they are doing what they wanted to anyway AND were handed a propaganda winfall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never before has a presidential candidate been this much of a whiny sore loser for this long. Desperately trying to stay relevant and because that she is still in the news. Making fun of someone that complains that hard and for that long should in no way be mistaken for caring. You honestly think anyone here is googling up Hillary trying to find out how she's been doing?
    I think most of the ones who keep bringing her up are regularly supplied with updates on her by the news and social media sources the plug their minds into so they don't have to think.
    Pretty much. She was so disliked that giving up that kind of hatred to mainline would be like asking Crackhead bob to stop smoking the white stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These es are going to have complete mental breakdowns if Trump gets this deal done.

These es are going to laugh at you and your clueless puppy when it blows up in their face, like everyone said it would.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would you like him to do to NK?
    Go to them AGAIN for a meeting with an agenda for denuclearization. A initial plan should already be been done. So he needs to try again. Practice. They need to practice until they get it right. Not forget about it like Trump University and Trump Steaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These es are going to laugh at you and your clueless puppy when it blows up in their face, like everyone said it would.

I'm sure the rest of the world leaders view Trump as a arrogant, loud mouth, idiot who likes to run off at the mouth and does things without consulting anyone. So leaders like Putin and Kim use it as a political play that they can use to their advantage. GW was a idiot no doubt, but at least he was smart enough to let Cheaney run things and he just pretty much stayed out the way.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    ... and Trump fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

What does it say about your party, that their preference for leadership is a rube? That people like Chris fell for it, and aped the propaganda about it?
    The republican party's preference for leadership was never Trump. The elites and swamp dwellers fought him tooth and nail until after he was elected. They then had no choice but to support him. The difference between THAT and the DFL was the Democrats rigged the primaries when there choice , Clinton, was struggling against the people's choice, Bernie. The idiots that supported Clinton after that move instead of demanding Justice are the reason Trump had the le President in front of his name.

Check your liberal bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The republican party's preference for leadership was never Trump. The elites and swamp dwellers fought him tooth and nail until after he was elected. They then had no choice but to support him. The difference between THAT and the DFL was the Democrats rigged the primaries when there choice , Clinton, was struggling against the people's choice, Bernie. The idiots that supported Clinton after that move instead of demanding Justice are the reason Trump had the le President in front of his name.

Check your liberal bias.
    I must have missed the part where a party will nominate someone it doesn't prefer for president.

Who was the Republican party nominee in 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the rest of the world leaders view Trump as a arrogant, loud mouth, idiot who likes to run off at the mouth and does things without consulting anyone. So leaders like Putin and Kim use it as a political play that they can use to their advantage. GW was a idiot no doubt, but at least he was smart enough to let Cheaney run things and he just pretty much stayed out the way.
    Pretty much. The US economy will suffer some pretty irreversible long-term damage from Trump's presidency. The damage to the brand will have a long term depressing effect on demand for US goods/services, as is manifesting in Canada.

Not saying it will be a huge harm, but long term growth will be lower due to lower demand of US goods. China is offering a reasonable alternative, and many countries are happy for the choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ You can't fix stupid. Wow, I thought Blake held the crown until now.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I must have missed the part where a party will nominate someone it doesn't prefer for president.

Lol. Say that first paragraph REEEEAAAALLLLL slow. All the while thinking about how Bernie was showed into falling in line. Say what you want about the Rep. primary but at least Trump was put on the ballot by his supporters.

Sanders lost by election fraud. Clinton was so detested that not only did she lose one of the biggest upsets in a presidential race, she couldn't even win the support during the primaries. She will forever have a bigger asterick next to her name than Barry Bonds, '99 Spurs, and Lance Armstrong combined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol. Say that first paragraph REEEEAAAALLLLL slow. All the while thinking about how Bernie was showed into falling in line. Say what you want about the Rep. primary but at least Trump was put on the ballot by his supporters.

Sanders lost by election fraud. Clinton was so detested that not only did she lose one of the biggest upsets in a presidential race, she couldn't even win the support during the primaries. She will forever have a bigger asterick next to her name than Barry Bonds, '99 Spurs, and Lance Armstrong combined.
    I thought is was such an easy question, and would have been for someone being intellectually honest.

Trump was the preferred person for the Republican party.

Sanders lost because more people voted for Clinton, by the tune of about 3M, but thanks for showing your bias. Way to suck up propaganda as fact.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-02-2018 at 06:26 PM. Reason: (sigh) lower self wins occasionally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanders lost by election fraud.
    Smh ass talking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pompeo going to NK to find out WTF is going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs