Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw pg, what were my reasons why the US never landed a man on the moon? You know, because i missed the part where i ever said such a thing or gave any such reasons. I stated i was no astronaut, nasa, etc so what do i know... lol shaping the narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what i believe and it might be farfetched but... the don has already met with the kim.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know what i believe and it might be farfetched but... the don has already met with the kim.
    where? when?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know where nor when but, "through our meetings", is a direct quote from one of djt's tweets. Who ing knows what's what anyhow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know where nor when but, "through our meetings", is a direct quote from one of djt's tweets. Who ing knows what's what anyhow?
    But you're gonna make nonsensical speculation any way

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no, he just wants you to know he doesn't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speculation rules 99% of your replies in this forum. Im asked a question and i reply. What's it got to do with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speculation rules 99% of your replies in this forum. Im asked a question and i reply. What's it got to do with you?
    This is about you.

99% of my replies in this forum are probably more along the lines of lol [insert dumbass]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is about you.

99% of my replies in this forum are probably more along the lines of lol [insert dumbass]
    Far from about me and more about the egos you libs possess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far from about me and more about the egos you libs possess.
    No, I'm talking about you and your ty rant filled logic-free posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm talking about you and your ty rant filled logic-free posts.
    you can do just what i told pav to do... off then! idgaf about you neither blake nor your made cowardice ways you ing pansy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can do just what i told pav to do... off then! idgaf about you neither blake nor your made cowardice ways you ing pansy.
    Lol saying idgaf in the middle of a rant

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Literally it was hyperbole, but the *ding* count this past year with Trump in office is pretty high. Anyone reading this board in the last year knows this.
    Never before has a presidential candidate been this much of a whiny sore loser for this long. Desperately trying to stay relevant and because that she is still in the news. Making fun of someone that complains that hard and for that long should in no way be mistaken for caring. You honestly think anyone here is googling up Hillary trying to find out how she's been doing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never before has a presidential candidate been this much of a whiny sore loser for this long. Desperately trying to stay relevant and because that she is still in the news. Making fun of someone that complains that hard and for that long should in no way be mistaken for caring. You honestly think anyone here is googling up Hillary trying to find out how she's been doing?
    I think most of the ones who keep bringing her up are regularly supplied with updates on her by the news and social media sources the plug their minds into so they don't have to think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how they get their daily dose of Hillary's doings but even today the board republi s are talking about her.

Because they care.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw pg, what were my reasons why the US never landed a man on the moon? You know, because i missed the part where i ever said such a thing or gave any such reasons. I stated i was no astronaut, nasa, etc so what do i know... lol shaping the narrative.
    You said you did not believe we did?
    You tell me.

You also said you believe the Earth was round, why?

Do you have any reasons to believe or not believe if any event or natural occurrence has taken place? I have never been in space, never been to the moon. Yet I have reasons to believe we did land a man on the moon and reasons that I think the Earth is round. If you like I could go thru them.

Im asking you why you believe what you believe. You certainly question yourself on this. Or you can certainly say I don't know I have not read enough evidence or seen anything to indicate one way or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said you did not believe we did?
    You tell me.

You also said you believe the Earth was round, why?

Do you have any reasons to believe or not believe if any event or natural occurrence has taken place? I have never been in space, never been to the moon. Yet I have reasons to believe we did land a man on the moon and reasons that I think the Earth is round. If you like I could go thru them.

Im asking you why you believe what you believe. You certainly question yourself on this. Or you can certainly say I don't know I have not read enough evidence or seen anything to indicate one way or the other.
    LSD is your friend. experience life like you've never experienced it before!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lsd would explain some of your crazy posts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If we never went to the moon how can we have a SPACE FORCE ?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im on LSD because I can explain why I believe the US has put a man on the moon and why I think the Earth is round?

So that's a wrap I guess...
    koriwut?F...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of these other country's leaders would do some crazy to piss off American liberals. You want to troll the American electoral process? Make a reality TV goober into the greatest world peace negotiator of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im on LSD because I can explain why I believe the US has put a man on the moon and why I think the Earth is round?

So that's a wrap I guess...
    koriwut?F...
    i was f'n with you pg. though i do believe everyone should experience a hit of acid at least once in their lifetime.

i don't necessarily believe we didn't land on the moon. i just can't say for sure we did. i don't have much faith in our gov't as far as truth telling goes. i like to kick the can around all possibilities of what was, what is, and what can be.

as for the earth being round. i never disputed such a thing. maybe it's triangular and not flat nor round? maybe we're in a simulation? maybe you're just on LSD and i'm just a figment of your imagination? who knows for sure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is chopped up AF but still funny. We all know Obama was a bad hombre with bad intentions. Now he wants to be a reality TV star like Donald with his Netflix specials. Dude is shook and jealous AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is chopped up AF but still funny. We all know Obama was a bad hombre with bad intentions. Now he wants to be a reality TV star like Donald with his Netflix specials. Dude is shook and jealous AF
    Yeah Obama seems really jealous of Trump

Thread Information