You didn't answer the question.

What was your point?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What was your point?
    My "point" was never in question. Just cos you out whatever comes to your ass mind doesn't mean I need to indulge you either way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My "point" was never in question. Just cos you out whatever comes to your ass mind doesn't mean I need to indulge you either way.

What was your point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump
    Xi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of NKs business is with Xi/China, NK essentially being a protege of CN but its-all-about-me sicko Trash will claim 1000% credit

In any case, NK/USA actually sitting down? NK denuking? IBIWISI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90% of NKs business is with Xi/China, NK essentially being a protege of CN but its-all-about-me sicko Trash will claim 1000% credit

In any case, NK/USA actually sitting down? NK denuking? IBIWISI
    I don't give a who gets credit. Denuking of NK is a good thing. Although I'm pretty skeptical that it happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Very curious as to what NK/China have up their sleeve to make this play. There’s no way in this is sincerity on NK’s part.

But hey, if I’m wrong, and peace in the Korean peninsula is finally achieved on Trump’s watch, he absolutely deserves the credit

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very curious as to what NK/China have up their sleeve to make this play. There’s no way in this is sincerity on NK’s part.

But hey, if I’m wrong, and peace in the Korean peninsula is finally achieved on Trump’s watch, he absolutely deserves the credit
    I don't believe NK at all but if it did happen Trump would get the Nobel and then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We get 3 citizens back as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys honestly think China would have shut down fatboy if Trump hadnt been so unpredictably belligerent with North Korea?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you guys honestly think China would have shut down fatboy if Trump hadnt been so unpredictably belligerent with North Korea?
    I honestly think Xi is playing Trump like a fiddle. I know you want to praise Trump at every opportunity, but that's what I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly think Xi is playing Trump like a fiddle. I know you want to praise Trump at every opportunity, but that's what I think.
    Please expound on your theory socrachump. Why didnt Xi shut fatboy down years ago? What is Xi trying to accomplish? Avoiding sanctions? Why is shutting down fatboys nuke program bad? A democrat wasnt potis when it happened?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing has happened...

When we get to go in along with UN inspectors and inspect any site in NK...

then I celebrate.
    We have been through this before.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not start acting like this is a done deal yet. If we can get denuclearization with UN inspections while easing sanctions but not vacating South Korea or Japan then Trump will be due huge credit for solving a problem we've had for 20+ years. I'm optimistic this is what we'll see, with Kim signing a treaty with China forcing them to declare war on us if we invade while he is still in compliance with UN inspections.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please expound on your theory socrachump. Why didnt Xi shut fatboy down years ago? What is Xi trying to accomplish? Avoiding sanctions? Why is shutting down fatboys nuke program bad? A democrat wasnt potis when it happened?
    DPRK will never be in a better bargaining position now that it has nukes and something resembling a delivery system. I would assume that there was a nice juicy carrot for Kim in addition to any stick you may have imagined after the slow train to China.

Also, I don't believe you or Trump have paid much attention China's aggression in international waters.

Xi likes that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These es are going to have complete mental breakdowns if Trump gets this deal done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it works out, tbh... Japan would be specially the winner here too, IMO.

Nothing odd with being skeptical due to their track record, tbh, but also don't forget they've been under economic sanctions since 2006... over time, it's a lot of pressure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but also don't forget they've been under economic sanctions since 2006... over time, it's a lot of pressure.
    Good point. We'll have to give Dubya some credit too if this happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. We'll have to give Dubya some credit too if this happens.
    Everybody but O

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tweeted North Korea has already 'agreed to denuclearization.' It has not.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/769003/trump-tweeted-north-korea-already-agreed-denuclearization-not

So much winning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If no deal, then we'll blame Trash for lying about being The Best Deal Maker Ever.

If deal, the credit will go to China that controls NK and provides 90% of NK's trade, but Trash has given China cause to kill the NK deal to retaliate against Trash's tariffs on China. The Best GeoPolitician Ever.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it works out, tbh... Japan would be specially the winner here too, IMO.

Nothing odd with being skeptical due to their track record, tbh, but also don't forget they've been under economic sanctions since 2006... over time, it's a lot of pressure.
    China Russia Iran and Pakistan have all filled that gap quite well..
    The top guys are never hurting.
    The fat kid was educated in the west so he knows there is a big upside to being a part of the international community . And now that they basically have the capability of delivering nuclear weapons it might be a good time to stop and talk and then keep their ability through so called diplomatic means.

Thread Information