My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/shocking...o19ksf4fgn9i1w
    Fifteen and 16-year-olds were allegedly pimped out to men by a 19-year-old player and the team's now at the centre of a growing controversy

Argentine club Independiente have become embroiled in a high-profile child pros ution scandal after it emerged that a player was recruiting youth footballers to have sex with men for money.

The iden y of the player has not been revealed, but it is known that the accused is 19 years old and was living in team-owned accommodation while he recovered from an injury.
    Independiente became aware of the situation when one of the abused children broke down in front of an employee and revealed a string of alleged abuses over the last four months.

The accused is said to have led at least five boys, also living in the accommodation and aged between 15 and 16, into a pros ution ring with men in the Palermo area of Buenos Aires.
    The investigation into the case is being led by Maria Soledad Garibaldi. It has been categorised as “child abuse and facilitation of abuse” and there is also believed to be a referee of the youth ranks named in the scandal.
    The accused player has already been released by the club, who released a statement on the matter on Thursday.

“As a consequence of the facts that are public knowledge, Club Atletico Independiente wishes to communicate that it has made the corresponding report and has put everything at the justice system's disposal so that it can act accordingly,” the statement began.

“Of course, we regret this kind of behaviour that implicates the club in such delicate matters and we will do everything we can to solve it.”
    Independiente is considered one of the biggest clubs in Argentina and has produced notable players such as Manchester City's Sergio Aguero.

y'all argie s better explain this , Independiente isn't some 3rd division no-name.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nation of nazi pedo midget cokeheads.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    predominantly Christian nation, tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you lose against Chile tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you lose against Chile tbh
    thanks missi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    thanks Obama.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Historic day today... I mean Spain was expected to win with Argentina without Messi, but 6?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Historic day today... I mean Spain was expected to win with Argentina without Messi, but 6?
    tbh, this team plays the same guys forever, and same style no matter who's the coach...

Basically, if you plan for the high back line like Spain did, you kill them, every time.

Argentina also has terrible players to play that style... Di Maria can't make two passes right, poor Messi tries a give and go and gets a brick back... pass and pass and pass in the midfield with no attacking depth... it's so repe ive and boring at this point, it's terrible.

Thread Information