Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    he was the emotional leader of teams that : rang in '98, rang in '00, sucked massively in '02 without him, came out of retirement to lead talented but weak team to penaldos in the world cup ... 3 goals in finals ALONE, many more in key knockout games.... yes the headbutt will always be there but overall that's a GOAT leadership record. man up and accept it, no player today would take on so much pressure and constantly lead to success, as zidane did. none. now get off my lawn tbh.
    Please tell me which are the other "many more" knock out stages goals that Zidane has on WC.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Please tell me which are the other "many more" knock out stages goals that Zidane has on WC.
    so 3 goals in world cup finals plus:
    vs portugal '06 semifinals
    vs spain '06 round of 16
    vs portugal '00 semifinals
    vs spain '00 quarter finals

now please let's compare to Missi's knockout goals at NT : vs Venezuela '16, vs USA '16, vs peru '07, vs mexico '07 .. none at the world cup knockout stage, the only non-trash team is '07 mexico, which isn't even in the same zip code as zidane's opponents.

Do you see a difference here in both volume and quality?
    Do you want me to post diego's knockout goals too?

step up son.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    so 3 goals in world cup finals plus:
    vs spain '06 round of 16

now please let's compare to Missi's knockout goals at NT : vs Venezuela '16, vs USA '16, vs peru '07, vs mexico '07 .. none at the world cup knockout stage, the only non-trash team is '07 mexico, which isn't even in the same zip code as zidane's opponents.

Do you see a difference here in both volume and quality?
    Do you want me to post diego's knockout goals too?

step up son.
    Just Zidane doing the usual GOAT things.

son I'd take that in a heartbeat for 2000 tbh: we can only run into costa rica/swiss/serbia/england/belgium/tunisia/panama/tunisia/poland/senegal/colombia/japan. anybody would take this bet.
    on the other hand I'm not giving my banking details here, so quit reaching you scammer
    Paypal bro.

No one needs your banking details

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Penaldo

vs spain '06 round of 16
    Legit

Not WC.

So yeah, "the many more" is 1.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Penaldo

Legit

Not WC.

So yeah, "the many more" is 1.
    son you're talking about penaldos as if they're guaranteed goals .. you still have to score them tbh. insert missi choke per par.
    you're right, they're not wc, they're still key goals in high level NT knockout games against very strong opposition.

also if you want we can talk assists, game control, whatever you want tbh, if it has stats then zidane probably has better stats then missi in games where NT needed them (knockout stages, vs strong teams at euro/world, etc). Tbh you started this numeric call-out so at least be a man and accept the reality, that zidane stats >>> missi stats for NT compe ions.

Thread Information