Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These injuries are very preventable if gots like Curry didn't try to stat hog rebounds. He has no business under the basket battling for boards with 7 footers.
    Guards should be running the fast break. This is the Westbrook Effect.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Go Lakers/Giants/Yankees David Stern's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That injury is hardly serious. McGee landed causing a minor tweak if anything. At worst...Steph is out the rest of the regular season and back for the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why so mad German, its ok bendejo
    I'm not mad. Just calling out his hypocrisy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut yo made ass up. You ers had a top 50 player on your roster and still tanked for Jim. FOH son with that bull
    Our guy was injured. Your Top 50 player missed the playoffs in his prime, made his last at 32.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Our guy was injured. Your Top 50 player missed the playoffs in his prime, made his last at 32.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Warriors are now underdogs to the field. Significant adjustment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hope he never plays again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Durant man. The Warriors would have been a one hit wonder if he wasn’t such a .
    Last edited by UZER; 03-25-2018 at 11:49 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can anybody tell me what language this is?
    spanglish

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for OKC to start tanking to play the Warriors in round 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll believe it when it see it.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Seems like the Warriors have always gotten the benefit of the seedings every year.

In 2015 SA/LAC was a first round match up, and whoever won had to deal with Houston next round. GSW drew Grizzlies round 2 and Rockets round 3.
    In 2016 Warriors might've had trouble had LAC knocked out the Blazers, but CP3 got hurt and they lost. Easy 2nd rd W vs Portland. Spurs/Thunder clash in semis
    In 2017, Spurs and Rockets clash in round 2. They draw Utah round 2, and a Kawhi-less Spurs team round 3.

This year they'll probably luck out by drawing New Orleans round 1, Portland round 2 with Steph back. OKC/Houston semis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so cavs rockets finals. i got the cavs in 6 games.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^gonna be bad for LBJ's legacy when he loses to Harden in the Finals. I don't see a chance for the Cavs to compete. Heat/Spurs 2014 all over again.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like the Warriors have always gotten the benefit of the seedings every year.

In 2015 SA/LAC was a first round match up, and whoever won had to deal with Houston next round. GSW drew Grizzlies round 2 and Rockets round 3.
    In 2016 Warriors might've had trouble had LAC knocked out the Blazers, but CP3 got hurt and they lost. Easy 2nd rd W vs Portland. Spurs/Thunder clash in semis
    In 2017, Spurs and Rockets clash in round 2. They draw Utah round 2, and a Kawhi-less Spurs team round 3.
    It's called having the #1 seed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^gonna be bad for LBJ's legacy when he loses to Harden in the Finals. I don't see a chance for the Cavs to compete. Heat/Spurs 2014 all over again.
    true. but if he beats a loaded rockets team with 2 top 10 players, he should honestly surpass jordan in the all time ranking, given the cir stances.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's extra ing bad is that LBJ can't join the Rockets if he loses to them he either has to stay in Cleveland or just outright join Golden State

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's extra ing bad is that LBJ can't join the Rockets if he loses to them he either has to stay in Cleveland or just outright join Golden State
    It looks like he would be screwed but there is unfortunately still a chance he could get a bail out with the Cavs having a chance at getting the number 1 pick. If that happens he stays in Cleveland. I can also see him running to Philadelphia to play with Embiid and Simmons if Houston is not an option.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Houston's salary cap situation makes it extremely difficult for LeBron to go there anyway, tbh. At least not without getting rid of productive players like Gordon and Capela, which just hurts their chances of beating a Warriors team that has stars and depth.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Houston's salary cap situation makes it extremely difficult for LeBron to go there anyway, tbh. At least not without getting rid of productive players like Gordon and Capela, which just hurts their chances of beating a Warriors team that has stars and depth.
    If LeBron wants to come, then so be it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, what's stopping LeBron from just signing another one-year deal in Cleveland and waiting for 2019? That's probably what he should do, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also, what's stopping LeBron from just signing another one-year deal in Cleveland and waiting for 2019? That's probably what he should do, tbh.
    Why waste another year carrying bums in Cleveland?

Thread Information