Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember when ibaka was "out of the playoffs" and missed just 2 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, what's stopping LeBron from just signing another one-year deal in Cleveland and waiting for 2019? That's probably what he should do, tbh.
    his desire to be a frontrunner?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing Durant man. The Warriors would have been a one hit wonder if he wasn’t such a .
    can thank lebron for that...like we told all of you in 2010...his decision will come back to haunt the league. We never realized it would be so soon and effect lebron too lmao

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    his desire to be a frontrunner?
    LeBron chose to join a treadmill Miami team instead of Chicago or Dallas. Then he left a Finals team to return to the dysfunctional lottery Cavs. Not really seeing the "frontrunning" there, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    can thank lebron for that...like we told all of you in 2010...his decision will come back to haunt the league. We never realized it would be so soon and effect lebron too lmao
    Neither of LeBron's free agency decisions are at all comparable to Durbeta joining the 73-win Warriors after they beat him in the playoffs. And at glossing over how the Celtics and Lakers were both gifted superteams through rigged trades. Don't get it twisted: Kobe getting rewarded for quitting on his team by being gifted MVPau is what led to made stars like Durbeta.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LeBron quit on his team against the Celtics and joined two other all stars. Don't act like Pau Gasol was the equivalent to the talent level LeBron played with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeBron quit on his team against the Celtics and joined two other all stars. Don't act like Pau Gasol was the equivalent to the talent level LeBron played with.
    He "quit" to the tune of a triple double and a playoff-career-high 19 rebounds while playing with scrubs against the most stacked team in the league at the time. Dumbass casual fans blamed him because he took his jersey off after the game!

Quitting is actually what Frauden and CP0 did in closeout games last season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He "quit" to the tune of a triple double and a playoff-career-high 19 rebounds while playing with scrubs against the most stacked team in the league at the time. Dumbass casual fans blamed him because he took his jersey off after the game!

Of course you bring up stats. Go back and look at that game. He had no interest. As soon as he took off his jersey everyone knew he was leaving. Everyone knows LeBron is a great player. He has his faults too and you are just too much of a rider to admit it. Hence you are always deflecting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron chose to join a treadmill Miami team instead of Chicago or Dallas. Then he left a Finals team to return to the dysfunctional lottery Cavs. Not really seeing the "frontrunning" there, tbh.
    treadmill

coordinated with wade and bosh who were all free agents, and became immediate favorites to ring. then he left the heat as soon as they got their stomped in the finals and was clear their window was dead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He played great the first 3 games of that series and suddenly went MIA the next 2 games. He didn't show up especially in a crucial game 5 that was in Cleveland. In that game he shot 21 percent and finished with 15 points. That to me was a very pathetic performance. Lebron played harder in game 6 after the media called him out for half assing the previous two games. Still it was amazing to see Lebron struggle offensively for 3 straight games and have a terrible FG percentage that would have made Kobe blush.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed that he did quit on his team but lets be real Kobe got to play on stacked teams from '08-'10. Pau during that span was the best big man in the league. Odom and Bynum were both all-star caliber players during that stretch. Lebron saw how Kobe got all the credit for playing on a stacked team and how he got treated unfairly by the media for not winning with the trash he had in Cleveland. I'm sure that had to bother him greatly and influenced him to also stack the deck in his favor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    treadmill

coordinated with wade and bosh who were all free agents, and became immediate favorites to ring. then he left the heat as soon as they got their stomped in the finals and was clear their window was dead
    2008-09: 43 wins, first-round exit
    2009-10: 47 wins, first-round exit

Wade and Bosh without LeGOAT would have probably been a second-round exit in the first year and then first-round exits for the next few years.

Treadmill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Of course you bring up stats. Go back and look at that game. He had no interest. As soon as he took off his jersey everyone knew he was leaving. Everyone knows LeBron is a great player. He has his faults too and you are just too much of a rider to admit it. Hence you are always deflecting.
    I watched the game. I saw LeGOAT doing everything he can to keep his scrub-ass team in it. I also saw Mo Williams choke in the second half, Antawn Jamison shoot 2-10, and their bench get owned and exposed. That Cavs team was never beating the Celtics in a series. Boston was just too stacked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2008-09: 43 wins, first-round exit
    2009-10: 47 wins, first-round exit

Wade and Bosh without LeGOAT would have probably been a second-round exit in the first year and then first-round exits for the next few years.

Treadmill.
    yes. their records before the big 3 united.

i remember when lebron joined a treadmill team and proceeded to be immediate favorites, hold a rally where they promised not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, etc. because thats what treadmill teams do

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    yes. their records before the big 3 united.
    The most recent records of the team he was joining that summer. "Frontrunners" don't sign with irrelevant sub-50-win teams who get gentleman's swept in the first round.

i remember when lebron joined a treadmill team and proceeded to be immediate favorites, hold a rally where they promised not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, etc. because thats what treadmill teams do
    And yet, they would have stayed on that 43-47 win, early playoff exit treadmill if the GOAT didn't sign with them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most recent records of the team he was joining that summer. "Frontrunners" don't sign with irrelevant sub-50-win teams who get gentleman's swept in the first round.

And yet, they would have stayed on that 43-47 win, early playoff exit treadmill if the GOAT didn't sign with them.
    ima give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just playing dumb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Neither of LeBron's free agency decisions are at all comparable to Durbeta joining the 73-win Warriors after they beat him in the playoffs. And at glossing over how the Celtics and Lakers were both gifted superteams through rigged trades. Don't get it twisted: Kobe getting rewarded for quitting on his team by being gifted MVPau is what led to made stars like Durbeta.
    you have valid points...but lebron normalized the rushed super team culture. Durant out ed move lebron but he used his formula against him

remember we were saying this would haunt the league someday but guys like you would just say you mad bro?

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Warriors honestly should have sat Curry until the playoffs, they should have just exaggerated the severity of the ankle injury just like Kawhi's injury. They weren't catching the Rockets and didn't need to and now face the prospect of playing a really tough first round opponent next week without Steph. With him, they likely cruise until the conference finals. They were rushing him back from the ankle injury to begin with.

Thread Information