Believe.
    Post Count
    Which one's family was in the pro rasslin' biz?

Who is this....

As a senior, he was 9th in Heisman voting. In xxxx, he had 11 catches for 183 yards and three touchdowns. He also led the team in scoring with 11 extra points, one field goal, and three touchdowns for 32 points, made 27 tackles, and broke up two passes. In xxxx, he led in minutes played and scored 60 points while making 31 tackles. He also led the team in receiving with 20 catches for 328 yards and seven touchdowns. While playing for xxxx he ac ulated 42 career receptions for 746 yards and 12 touchdowns, kicked 42 extra points and five field goals, made 110 tackles, broke up six passes, recovered three fumbles, and blocked one kick. He also participated in College All-Star game.

What Niner TE got in a car wreck five days after being drafted?

What Niner TE was Penn States first two time All American?

Who is this?

A 6'2", 227-lb. fullback-tight end from #####, **** played in 7 NFL seasons from 1980 to 1986.[1] During his rookie season for the 49ers in 1980, he finished second in the league in receptions with 83 (San Diego's Kellen Winslow had 89). He was a key contributor on the final 89-yard drive that led to the play that has been immortalized as "The Catch" in the 1982 NFC Playoffs versus the Dallas Cowboys.

$$$$$ also appeared in two Super Bowls for the 49ers, even catching an 11-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Joe Montana in Super Bowl XVI versus the Cincinnati Bengals. He ended his career with the Los Angeles Raiders in 1986.......?

Who is this?

In track & field, **** recorded a personal best of 10.7 seconds in the 100 meters, and was the DCIAA champion in the high jump with a jump of 6 ft 6 in (198 cm). He was also a member of the 4 × 100 m (43.68s) relay squad.

Answer to question one.

What Niner TE played with Montana at ND?

The first Niner TE to be taken as their first pick in the draft?

What Niner TE is this?

#### set a school record for receptions by a tight end with 62. In three seasons, he amassed 1,008 receiving yards and ten touchdowns. He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame

Last edited by Avant; 03-17-2019 at 02:45 AM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I do start in 1946 with my Niners, back in the old AAFC days. The Buck Shaw days.

Thier first stud WR was a cat named Alyn Beals, he tied for the league lead with 40 catches and was their first All Pro.

Been a Niner fan for six decades but don't know where Dwight Clark played, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyn Beals

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
    No. 53
    Position: End
    Personal information
    Born: April 27, 1921
    Marysville, California
    Died: August 11, 1993 (aged 72)
    Career information
    College: Santa Clara
    NFL Draft: 1943 / Round: 8 / Pick: 69
    Career history
    Career highlights and awards
    • 3× First-team All-AAFC (1946, 1948, 1949)[1]
    • 4× AAFC receiving touchdowns leader (1946–1949)
    • AAFC record 278 career points
    Career professional statistics
    Receptions: 211
    Receiving yards: 2,951
    Touchdowns: 49
    Player stats at NFL.com
    Alyn Richard Beals (April 27, 1921 – August 11, 1993) was a professional American football end/defensive end in the All-America Football Conference (AAFC) and the National Football League (NFL). He played six seasons for the San Francisco 49ers from 1946 through 1951. Beals led the AAFC in receiving touchdowns all four years of the league's existence and in 1949 he was the AAFC leader in overall touchdowns (12) and points scored (73).[2] When the AAFC folded at the end of the 1949 season, he was the league's all-time scoring leader with 278 points.[1

Believe.
    Post Count
    Ir's ing funny watching how people act over...."I know football". Or anything actually, they totally freak out with..."I'll show him". In my case it's really funny because I do know what I talk about and nobody can hang with me. So it gets comical watching all the ways they deal with it knowing they really don't stand a chance at all.

I wouldn't be so punky about it if people just accepted the fact.....long time fan...here. Why they fight it,????

I own football cards from 1956, have all those old Niners like Joe Perry, R.C.Owens, J.D.Smith. Hugh McElhenny, etc, from then until around 2000 when I stopped buying cards. My Niners collection is immense/huge. Obviously have read the info on the back.

I can talk Niners. Saw every game in the career of Dwight Clark, he was never a TE...ok?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-17-2019 at 03:48 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers will honor former tight end Dwight Clark with a season-long celebration of his life that will include unveiling a statue of "The Catch."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...m/amp/37363135

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    No one read any of that Larry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    "SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — The San Francisco 49ers will honor former tight end Dwight Clark with a season-long celebration of his life that will include unveiling a statue of "The Catch."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...m/amp/37363135

Blake, I have showed you a TON of newspapers, mags, cards all saying....WR. Dude, what about that Niner site that ranks him their third best WR and no mention at all at TE,,,,well?

Show me any of his cards that read....TE

Believe.
    Post Count
    Kellen Winslow was a GREAT TE.

So why is it his career avg per catch....12.5, his best season....14.5.

Why does Dwight Clark have these numbers....13.3/16.9

Noway in he was better than Kellen "Hall of Fame" Winslow. what we are seeing there is a WR vs a TE.

Come on people, stop with the silly , ok?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nobody gives a f about staged gimmick pro wrestling

Believe.
    Post Count
    nobody gives a f about staged gimmick pro wrestling
    Dude, do people give a about staged movies?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, do people give a about staged movies?
    So you're admitting that wrestling is cinema and not sports. accurate

Believe.
    Post Count
    So you're admitting that wrestling is cinema and not sports. accurate
    It's without question a sport, that is why it takes years of training to get good at it. The illusion of violence with a predetermined outcome, but it does take athletes to make it work.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's without question a sport, that is why it takes years of training to get good at it. The illusion of violence with a predetermined outcome, but it does take athletes to make it work.
    The "predetermined outcome" factor makes it cinema, not sport. Sport involves compe ion where all sides are fighting to win.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol at wrestling being a sport.

You're so stupid

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Larry thinks pro wrestling is a sport? Shocker.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh wow, Larry. If you were an "expert", you wouldn't call it a sport. It's not a sport.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Lol at wrestling being a sport.

You're so stupid
    This is stupid.....Dwight Clark was a TE.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Oh wow, Larry. If you were an "expert", you wouldn't call it a sport. It's not a sport.

Is Pro-Wrestling a Sport?

Joe Burgett
    October 22, 2008

Some of you have seen wrestling, some of you have not seen it. But what constantly is debated on any sports site has always been is pro-wrestling a sport?

I am here to tell you it is, and it may be something some of you never thought about. See as a fan of just about every sport out there, I have noticed while watching wrestling I am into it as much as any sport of TV or at any game that I attend.

I can honestly say that wrestling is choreographed, and some of it is not always as real as it seems. When you get kicked in the gut, the man kicking pulls back a bit, but still kicks him, just where it doesn't hurt that much.

https://thetylt.com/sports/wwe-wrestling-fake-sport

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Joe Burgett
    October 22, 2008

Some of you have seen wrestling, some of you have not seen it. But what constantly is debated on any sports site has always been is pro-wrestling a sport?

I am here to tell you it is, and it may be something some of you never thought about. See as a fan of just about every sport out there, I have noticed while watching wrestling I am into it as much as any sport of TV or at any game that I attend.

I can honestly say that wrestling is choreographed, and some of it is not always as real as it seems. When you get kicked in the gut, the man kicking pulls back a bit, but still kicks him, just where it doesn't hurt that much.

Lol "thetylt.com"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Joe Burgett
    October 22, 2008

Professional wrestling (often shortened to pro wrestlingor simply wrestling) is a form of performing art and entertainment which combines athletics with theatrical performance.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling

Theatrical performance...not a sport, Larry.

Thread Information