Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted is a California congressman. Ted is pointing toward the Cons ution as an impediment of his want to control speech. An extremist position that would become problematic if the "muh popular vote" crowd got their dream. It's both a dig at that and in general California.
    Why would it be a problem? The method of selecting an electoral winner doesn't involve changing the 1st amendment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ted is a California congressman. Ted is pointing toward the Cons ution as an impediment of his want to control speech. An extremist position that would become problematic if the "muh popular vote" crowd got their dream. It's both a dig at that and in general California.
    Except he said the 1st Amendment is a good thing.

lol Nathan missing every point ever made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulling an offer ATM, have to do due diligence.
    If you do, dont buy a house. The bubble is going to burst and it's going to be uglier than the last recession. Wait and scavenge, you'll be happy you did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been looking at housing there...
    which part tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you do, dont buy a house. The bubble is going to burst and it's going to be uglier than the last recession. Wait and scavenge, you'll be happy you did.
    What's crazy is that a rent is not that far off from a mortgage if you have the money for the 20%-25% down-payment.

San Mateo or Santa Monica.

Basically, house prices are in-line with house prices here in NJ, but rent is about 3x-4x as much, pretty wicked.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he said the 1st Amendment is a good thing.

lol Nathan missing every point ever made.
    And he also said he would like to regulate fox news but he can't because of the 1st amendment. I realize he sent a mixed message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he also said he would like to regulate fox news but he can't because of the 1st amendment. I realize he sent a mixed message.
    He sent the right message. The rights granted by the Cons ution trump personal wishes, even if they're shared by a majority of the population.

It's an unequivocal message.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not mixed at all.

He supports the 1st amendment.

Pretty clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been looking at housing there...
    How many of you are going to hole up in one vacant house tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish our POTUS would send similar clear messages about respecting the law of the land when he talks about intervention on CNN, Twitter, Facebook, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many of you are going to hole up in one vacant house tbh?
    As many as Soros money allows, tbh...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sent the right message. The rights granted by the Cons ution trump personal wishes, even if they're shared by a majority of the population.

It's an unequivocal message.
    If the wind changes just a bit he'll be fear mongering over free speech just like Dems currently do over the 2nd amendment. Dems blueprint Europe has absurd speech laws already. So yeah the 1st amendment is only thing stopping that extremism. Only a matter of time before high school students are being riled up to march out of class and media putting their "wisdom" front and center as they currently do with the 2nd amendment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the wind changes just a bit he'll be fear mongering over free speech just like Dems currently do over the 2nd amendment. Dems blueprint Europe has absurd speech laws already. So yeah the 1st amendment is only thing stopping that extremism. Only a matter of time before high school students are being riled up to march out of class and media putting their "wisdom" front and center as they currently do with the 2nd amendment.
    Are you drunk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mulling an offer ATM, have to do due diligence.
    Don’t do it my Nig. I thought you was committed to NJ???

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not mixed at all.

He supports the 1st amendment.

Pretty clear.
    To his credit he recognizes that the 1st amendment prevents him from enacting his fascist wants which is a long term positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to Europe, have family in Europe, they certainly have a different history and the laws differ on a country by country basis. Generally there's nothing extreme about speech laws there, IMO, but certainly debatable.

I mean, even OUR Cons ution has means to be changed by a really high bar of consensus, so that's also not off the table. But what should really stand out about that message is that as long as the law exists, it has to be respected, and if you want to change it, then you need to take steps to do so while abiding by it.

It's a direct message about respect for the law above all else, which is the right message, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Altho my bro lives in Santa Monica. I’ll hook you up with the lesser VY. Him and SR21 can show you all the hot armo spots around town. Maybe get some kefte while you’re at it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To his credit he recognizes that the 1st amendment prevents him from enacting his fascist wants which is a long term positive.
    What does Bernie think about the 1st Amendment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t do it my Nig. I thought you was committed to NJ???
    Well, I think I have to take serious offers seriously, do some due diligence on them, discuss with the family what's best for us going forward, analyze if it's time for some change of pace/scenery after 20 years.

I'm talking with all parties, looking at the info, and will take all that with me to the holiday recess and think about it. I'm in a good situation right now, but I also relish getting out of my comfort zone and try to grow, be better, whether it ends up working in the end or not.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been to Europe, have family in Europe, they certainly have a different history and the laws differ on a country by country basis. Generally there's nothing extreme about speech laws there, IMO, but certainly debatable.

I mean, even OUR Cons ution has means to be changed by a really high bar of consensus, so that's also not off the table. But what should really stand out about that message is that as long as the law exists, it has to be respected, and if you want to change it, then you need to take steps to do so while abiding by it.

It's a direct message about respect for the law above all else, which is the right message, IMO.
    If I was overly concerned about the ability for the government to regulate fox news while the 1st amendment exists then that would standout as a positive. I'm not though so his general message is very concerning to me.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does Bernie think about the 1st Amendment?
    Irrelevant. Go look it up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If I was overly concerned about the ability for the government to regulate fox news while the 1st amendment exists then that would standout as a positive. I'm not though so his general message is very concerning to me.
    Have you ever considered you're just not smart at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I think I have to take serious offers seriously, do some due diligence on them, discuss with the family what's best for us going forward, analyze if it's time for some change of pace/scenery after 20 years.

I'm talking with all parties, looking at the info, and will take all that with me to the holiday recess and think about it. I'm in a good situation right now, but I also relish getting out of my comfort zone and try to grow, be better, whether it ends up working in the end or not.
    I grew up in Toms River and Edison. So help me god if you sell NJ out to move to SoCal ...

In all seriousness tho, you gotta do what’s best for you and your fam. Glad to hear you might be collecting more of dem checks ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Irrelevant. Go look it up.
    He's a left winger and presumably as fascist as you claim Democrats are.

Your support of him is really a sore spot with you.

Why?

Thread Information