Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t done weed in years, tbh... nothing against it, just over it.
    Ah. More into the cuhcaine, I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too, where u heading to?
    Los Angeles... Going to dress up like that eye guy jonathan and dupe a bunch of people on hollywood blvd but i have to dye my hair back to brown first and grow a hipster mustache. LA, where dreams are made!

seriously though i'll be out in LA mid April. let's smoke some blunts together nono!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, if you're in any of the metro areas, just look up weed on Craigslist. You will get a MUCH higher quality flower/product and will not have to pay 30-50% tax on it. Just look up "delivery service".
    for real? damn!

my buddy has a friend who grows and he gets oz's of bomb for next to nothing(seriously like $30). i on the other hand am on the lookout for a few quality strains i've yet to try and the most potent edibles ever since edibles don't work on me. i think i'm going to try 1000mg of edibles the first day i am there because 200mg's has yet to work and none of the edibles i have made with oil have done to me but they lay everyone else out drooling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for real? damn!

my buddy has a friend who grows and he gets oz's of bomb for next to nothing(seriously like $30). i on the other hand am on the lookout for a few quality strains i've yet to try and the most potent edibles ever since edibles don't work on me. i think i'm going to try 1000mg of edibles the first day i am there because 200mg's has yet to work and none of the edibles i have made with oil have done to me but they lay everyone else out drooling.
    I'm the same way. Concentrates and edibles just dont work. Full grams of club wax to the dome...not a $65 dollar high at all, same with edibles.Save your money, get flower. Lots of exciting hybrids pop up daily here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the same way. Concentrates and edibles just dont work. Full grams of club wax to the dome...not a $65 dollar high at all, same with edibles.Save your money, get flower. Lots of exciting hybrids pop up daily here.
    yeah man dabs don't do much to me and edibles are worthless. i've had only 2 times where edibles worked on me and one was a small bite of a muffin(scared the out of me) yrs ago before i was diagnosed with this gluten bs, the other incident was in miami and that cookie was the best thing ever!

a buddy came in town recently with some edibles from cali and gave me a 100mg lollipop of which i ate all of it and then 2 hrs later when it didn't kick in i ate 4 of my cookies i made and i only ever felt that heaviness in my face but no high whatsoever. it bums me out because i'd rather eat it than smoke it tbh even though i love smoking my blunts and only blunts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Los Angeles... Going to dress up like that eye guy jonathan and dupe a bunch of people on hollywood blvd but i have to dye my hair back to brown first and grow a hipster mustache. LA, where dreams are made!

seriously though i'll be out in LA mid April. let's smoke some blunts together nono!
    Good stuff. I’m actually going there next week, then again around the 15th. I just got a job there, start the 22nd. Maybe we can get together tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, still have my nicotine addiction, switched to electronic a few years ago. tbh, if I started smoking weed again I’ll get nothing done...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only see old people doing edibles here, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff. I’m actually going there next week, then again around the 15th. I just got a job there, start the 22nd. Maybe we can get together tbh
    i fly in on the 15th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm getting old tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, still have my nicotine addiction, switched to electronic a few years ago. tbh, if I started smoking weed again I’ll get nothing done...
    The nicotine addiction is tough to beat, tbh. Good luck.

Edibles are dangerous, imho. Takes a long time to kick in, so you take more. Gotta be careful with those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You going to live there or work remotely?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Edibles are dangerous, imho. Takes a long time to kick in, so you take more. Gotta be careful with those.
    it! let the bodies hit the floor! lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The nicotine addiction is tough to beat, tbh. Good luck.

Peeps with arthritis swear by it. I’m not that ed up yet, but glad people that need it can get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California is one of the biggest if not the biggest culture inventors and it is home to some of the biggest companies in the world that employ thousands of US citizens.

A lot of the things US citizens use now is thanks to California.

Hating on a state that does a lot of carrying cause of gays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You going to live there or work remotely?
    I’m moving there. I’m actually typing this on the train from NYC, went to say my goodbyes to the city.

Getting out of the comfort zone a bit, new challenges...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i fly in on the 15th.
    How long are you staying? I’ll probably be moving that week, but if my car is in by then, I’ll reach out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long are you staying? I’ll probably be moving that week, but if my car is in by then, I’ll reach out.
    for a while... i'm going to be lost out there just exploring places to eat, chill at, and take in the nice weather. i have not a clue about LA however last time i was there, over a decade ago, i was able to somewhat get around and find things to do until my buddy got off work.

you know LA pretty well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m moving there. I’m actually typing this on the train from NYC, went to say my goodbyes to the city.

Getting out of the comfort zone a bit, new challenges...

Super high cost of living there. Good luck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California is one of the biggest if not the biggest culture inventors and it is home to some of the biggest companies in the world that employ thousands of US citizens.

Terrible place to be poor. That state probably has the worst wealth inequality in the union.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I work for a company in Chicago. There's no in way I'd relocate there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for a while... i'm going to be lost out there just exploring places to eat, chill at, and take in the nice weather. i have not a clue about LA however last time i was there, over a decade ago, i was able to somewhat get around and find things to do until my buddy got off work.

you know LA pretty well?
    I've been there 2-3 times, but mostly downtown... so this is def gonna be a new experience for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super high cost of living there. Good luck
    Thanks. I'm aware of the cost of living there. It was just too tempting of an offer to pass. We'll see how it goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coffee enemas and botox

Thread Information