San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.”

Hollywood elites (who are mostly Jewish by their own admission) are an “enemy of mankind continually acting contrary to our best interests” and “breaking every God given taboo known to man, including the sanc y of children,” Mel Gibson said in London, where he is promoting his role in Daddy’s Home 2, his most prominent on-screen role in years.

“It’s an open secret in Hollywood. These people have their own religious and spiritual teachings and their own social and moral frameworks. They have their sacred texts – they are sick, believe me – and they couldn’t be more at odds with what America stands for.”

Mel Gibson appeared on the Graham Norton Show on the BBC on Friday, and he schooled shocked guests about the real nature of Hollywood elites in the green room backstage after his appearance.

Explaining that he spent the last ten years “working on my own ideas, outside of the Hollywood system” after being blacklisted by Hollywood in 2006 for sharing opinions about the industry and the world that run counter to liberal orthodoxy, Gibson said, “I don’t know how to break it to you gently… Hollywood is ins utionalized pedophilia.

“They are using and abusing kids.“

“They churn through a huge amount of kids every year. Their spiritual beliefs, if you can call them that, direct them to harvest the energy of the kids. They feast on this stuff and they thrive on it,” the Hacksaw Ridge director said.

“What do I mean? This isn’t some kind of artistic abstraction. They harvest the blood of children. They eat their flesh. They believe this gives them life force. If the child was suffering in body and psyche before it died, they believe this gives them extra life force.”

“There is a creative and loving force inside most of us that guides us through life. These people don’t have this. For them it’s the opposite.”

According to Mel Gibson, who has spent 30 years in and out of the Hollywood system, the industry elites “thrive on pain, trauma, stress, abuse, and suffering.”

“Hollywood is drenched in the blood of innocent children. For a long time all the references to pedophilia and cannibalism were symbolic or allusive. But I was personally introduced to the practice in the early 2000s. I can talk about this now because these people, the execs, they’re dead now.”

“The blood of a sexually abused infant is considered highly ‘enriched’ and is highly prized. The money changing hands, the favors, the kickbacks – you have no idea. Babies are a high-functioning currency all of their own. Babies are their premium brand of high-grade caviar cocaine diamond steak.”

But according to Gibson this isn’t a flavor-of-the-month perversion, popular among men and women who have grown bored of standard issue sins.

“This isn’t anything new. If you do some research you will see it’s a metaphysical, alchemical phenomenon and you can find it behind the scenes in all the dark eras in history.

“It’s a dark, multidimensional occult art and practice, used by secret societies in the last few hundred years for social programming and mind control, and raised to a zenith by Hollywood in America in our era.“

Don't remember hearing anything about this??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't remember hearing anything about this??
    The only link I found was from a QAnon site:
    https://www.volnation.com/forum/thre...88904/page-325

you're dismissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris and his fake news.
    The claim is he said it to "shocked guests" in the green room after the show.

Could be fake, but probably the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao @ "could be fake"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money well spent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ralph uses Postmates already tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be interested to see how much headway Uber and Lyft make with the Biden Administration.

Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash will benefit most from the new regime. But companies beyond the gig economy saw their opportunity to get in on the low-cost labor pool. In January, grocery giants Vons, Pavilions, and Albertsons announced that they’d be firing their full-time, benefits-receiving delivery staff, venerated just months ago as “essential workers,” and replacing them with subcontractors from DoorDash, which has secured a nationwide deal to take over the service. Only unionized staff was spared in the layoffs. That move is a startling sign of things to come, as companies realize that Prop 22 allows them to subcontract the same labor at a lower cost, making Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, Postmates, and Grubhub look more like traditional staffing agencies than innovative, high-tech products.
    https://prospect.org/labor/prop-22-i...a-gig-workers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On top of that, those gig companies that paid handsomely to create and market Prop 22 to voters are now passing on the cost for these scant benefits to consumers. In late December, Uber announced that customers in California would see prices increase for rides and food deliveries to help cover the costs of the new benefits. Riders would pay flat fees, between $0.30 and $2 per ride. In January, Lyft, too, said it would be tacking on additional fees in response to Prop 22, and DoorDash is expected to make a similar commitment shortly. Workers and consumers are both getting squeezed as these companies juice their profit margins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do some of these companies make money, as in, show a profit? IIRC, Uber did not.

But the writing is on the wall. Uber got into the autonomous-driving market early to rid itself of its 'subcontractors' asap. Didn't work out, IIRC, they recently had to write that down and/or sell it off. Now they'll have to survive until the tech becomes available, which it will sooner or later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do some of these companies make money, as in, show a profit? IIRC, Uber did not.

But the writing is on the wall. Uber got into the autonomous-driving market early to rid itself of its 'subcontractors' asap. Didn't work out, IIRC, they recently had to write that down and/or sell it off. Now they'll have to survive until the tech becomes available, which it will sooner or later.
    "if he dies, he dies"

if your business isn't viable, then that's your problem. shouldnt be the problem of employees who get shorted instead.

income levels (or employment benefits) of the lowest earners in society are the only ones that we scrutinize with a magnifying glass. whether a CEO makes 800k instead of 500k is irrelevant, but whether somebody makes $13/hour over $11/hour is a huge political landmine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if he dies, he dies"

if your business isn't viable, then that's your problem. shouldnt be the problem of employees who get shorted instead.

income levels (or employment benefits) of the lowest earners in society are the only ones that we scrutinize with a magnifying glass. whether a CEO makes 800k instead of 500k is irrelevant, but whether somebody makes $13/hour over $11/hour is a huge political landmine
    The problem is that people want cheap convenient . Uber is magnitudes more convenient than a cab (you don't have a clock ticking, you don't have to deal with a cab driver taking you for a ride, you can call up a vehicle any time, etc) but if it ends up costing twice as much as your average taxi ride, then it won't work out.

I hold no sympathy for these companies, but as you said, their entire business model is premised on forced deregulation of transportation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if he dies, he dies"

Until caps for executive compensation get proposed again, yeah. Justification for executive salaries is seldom controversial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that people want cheap convenient . Uber is magnitudes more convenient than a cab (you don't have a clock ticking, you don't have to deal with a cab driver taking you for a ride, you can call up a vehicle any time, etc) but if it ends up costing twice as much as your average taxi ride, then it won't work out.

I hold no sympathy for these companies, but as you said, their entire business model is premised on forced deregulation of transportation.
    Uber, lift, doordash, airbnb etc. are all fools gold. Their valuations are ridiculous considering they are losing billions and have already scaled. The only way to ever make money is to double+ their price point which will reduce demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uber, lift, doordash, airbnb etc. are all fools gold. Their valuations are ridiculous considering they are losing billions and have already scaled. The only way to ever make money is to double+ their price point which will reduce demand.
    I think Amazon upended the expectation of short term profit. Uber is also backed by Chinese giant Softbank, so it's a matter of whether they have appe e to wait it out or not. I don't expect anybody to panic on them until Softbank decides to get out.

That said, I wouldn't put my money in these companies.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Amazon upended the expectation of short term profit. Uber is also backed by Chinese giant Softbank, so it's a matter of whether they have appe e to wait it out or not. I don't expect anybody to panic on them until Softbank decides to get out.

That said, I wouldn't put my money in these companies.
    Masks dont work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ wrong

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol masks dont work
    Neither do lockdowns

You low iq