Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They have N. Dakota at #1 and Mississippi at # 8. Social and environment. Minot N. Dakota in the winter... And I guess you gotta like the trees and bogs in Mississippi. I think this is slightly slanted towards the least populated states that have a few nice towns with some wilderness at certain times of the year.

If you just like getting lost, wandering about, and then finding civilization, that list works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't come to cali if you have no coin.
    yeah... can be crazy expensive to live in the bigger cities.

problem with LA is that there are way too many single family residences for a city with a population where it makes more sense to have more apartments/condominiums. and yes, there has been research suggesting that CA's over-restrictive building laws have suppressed the city's home supply

CA is ranked 49/50 in home supply

http://www.politifact.com/california...ousing-supply/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Progressive"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California politics are god-awful.

"Protect the illegals because the fruit needs to be picked."

"Illegal tax increases to fix infrastructure because we need to makeup for all the money we steal."

"Let's show Nestle how it's done on ing people with the water supply!"

"Let's give ourselves 2-7% raises because we aren't going to let the citizens vote on what we pay ourselves"

This state is just a lousy hole with Leftists thieves trying to out theive the Conservatives they use as their boogeymen to their base of followers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    California politics are god-awful.

"Protect the illegals because the fruit needs to be picked."

"Illegal tax increases to fix infrastructure because we need to makeup for all the money we steal."

"Let's show Nestle how it's done on ing people with the water supply!"

"Let's give ourselves 2-7% raises because we aren't going to let the citizens vote on what we pay ourselves"

This state is just a lousy hole with Leftists thieves trying to out theive the Conservatives they use as their boogeymen to their base of followers.
    Except now California can pay its debts. Unlike, say Kansas, or Oklahoma.

Policies based on conservative "ideas" fail miserably when applied to states. Feel free to pick a nice red state and see how that works out for you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except now California can pay its debts. Unlike, say Kansas, or Oklahoma.

Policies based on conservative "ideas" fail miserably when applied to states. Feel free to pick a nice red state and see how that works out for you.

LOL, so they can pay debts excuses the felonious behavior of the Government so long as they're blue? Got it.

Huge homeless issue.
    One of the largest wealth gaps in the nation.
    Major crime, with 5 of the top ten cities nationwide within 10 hours of each other.
    Massive Meth epidemic larger than the heroin epidemic back East
    5 of the 10 most uneducated cities in the country.
    Major water issues created by the Government at the expense of the agriculture heartland

But...it's a "success" because they can finally start paying their debt for the first time in near a decade with a TOP TEN GLOBAL GDP, and they are the most in-debt state. Funny how being fiscally responsible, "preferred" employers had to help this state pay down it's unemployment bill for having dulled out the least in unemployment benefits.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    250k jobs sent over state borders because of their unfounded, ridiculous minimum wage increases. Not lost jobs or closed businesses, but 25k businesses with no less than 10, and no more than 100 employees relocating to NV, AZ, ID and NM because California doesn't want small businesses to succeed whatsoever and it's biting them in the ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Go to a red state and suffer." - RG

"Go to a blue state and get shot." -C

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Go to a red state and suffer." - RG

"Go to a blue state and get shot." -C
    Moreover to his "red state policies are failing" nonsense, 13 of the 15 most fiscally struggling states are...*GASP*...blue states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, so they can pay debts excuses the felonious behavior of the Government so long as they're blue? Got it.

Huge homeless issue.
    One of the largest wealth gaps in the nation.
    Major crime, with 5 of the top ten cities nationwide within 10 hours of each other.
    Massive Meth epidemic larger than the heroin epidemic back East
    5 of the 10 most uneducated cities in the country.
    Major water issues created by the Government at the expense of the agriculture heartland

But...it's a "success" because they can finally start paying their debt for the first time in near a decade with a TOP TEN GLOBAL GDP, and they are the most in-debt state. Funny how being fiscally responsible, "preferred" employers had to help this state pay down it's unemployment bill for having dulled out the least in unemployment benefits.
    All pretty valid problems true.

Harder to address with a spiraling debt crisis tho'. Ask Puerto Rico about that one.

Not going to sugar-coat or deny California's problems. They got one ed up thing fixed. On to the next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moreover to his "red state policies are failing" nonsense, 13 of the 15 most fiscally struggling states are...*GASP*...blue states.
    (shrugs)

Sure. Data?

Before we go on though:

ANY state with one party rule is ed up IMO. Red/blue matter less than the ability to provide negative feedback at the ballot box. True in California, true in Texas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All pretty valid problems true.

Harder to address with a spiraling debt crisis tho'. Ask Puerto Rico about that one.

Not going to sugar-coat or deny California's problems. They got one ed up thing fixed. On to the next.
    I dunno, brother. A $1.6 trillion deficit after announcing the books were balanced isn't "fixed" and is a gut shot. Just so ya know, I voted Moonbeam his first term when I got here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, brother. A $1.6 trillion deficit after announcing the books were balanced isn't "fixed" and is a gut shot. Just so ya know, I voted Moonbeam his first term when I got here.
    Um... deficit or total debt? California isn't running a 1.6T deficit, that is the federal govt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um... deficit or total debt? California isn't running a 1.6T deficit, that is the federal govt.

LOL, my bad. $1.6 Billion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moral of the story: stay the out of California and other blue states if you value quality of life and enjoy your Cons utional rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moral of the story: stay the out of California and other blue states if you value quality of life and enjoy your Cons utional rights.
    that's funny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pension plans have been ing california in the ass and continue to be a huge albatross

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    pension plans have been ing california in the ass and continue to be a huge albatross
    And not just Cali.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mississippi at #6. Alabama higher on the list than Hawaii. What a ing joke.
    lmao didnt event notice that. what non MAGA re would choose living in Mississippi over Hawaii

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawaii is one tsunami away from being a patch of sand and a coconut tree. Good luck being able to afford living there and finding a job unless you're a native.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawaii is one tsunami away from being a patch of sand and a coconut tree. Good luck being able to afford living there and finding a job unless you're a native.
    I'd rather be homeless in Hawaii than have a $35k a year job and home in Mississippi tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Mississippi. C'mon Chris you wouldnt even live there and you know it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't speak for Mississippi because I don't know much about the state tbh therefore I cant condemn it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't speak for Mississippi because I don't know much about the state tbh therefore I cant condemn it.
    bull they couldnt pay you to live there. it has one thing going for it in your eyes its red. Knowing you though you'd probably live on a bubbling volcano island if it was red over even a generic blue state like Oregon or Washington but you would not pick mississippi if the choice was other red states

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    private and govt pensions for 10Ms of people have or will be proven to be a huge scam, with the pension providers having already and will be violating the pension contracts, terms without penalty.

now if a Human-American violated a contract, watch the law come down on him like a ton of bricks, up to and beyond death (college loans).

Thread Information