Salah is a Monster goal scorer almost 1.0 a game and a great assitman

Neymar most likely the most talented

Kane is putting up Great scoring numbers..

Clearly the 3, 4, 5 best players imo.

They are putting up all time great numbers

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I could give Neymar and Salah top 3 and top 4.

Kane isn't top 5.

I could give Neymar and Salah top 3 and top 4.

Kane isn't top 5.
    His been putting up almost 1.0 goals the last two years though. Outside of Salah, Messi, Ronaldo who else does it? Lewa?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Still overrated

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Ronaldo
    Neymar
    Salah
    Kand
    rest after that doesn't matter tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    no bale? injured or not, when his healthy his just as good or even better then ronaldo man...fck ronaldo that ballhog kent

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    no bale? injured or not, when his healthy his just as good or even better then ronaldo man...fck ronaldo that ballhog kent

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    spilled my coffee at the office son

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    also
    neymar
    GAP
    salah and other very talentend players
    GAP
    harry kane.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Salah is such a difficult player for me to assess, because when you are watching the game he doesn't really stand out. He's just an OK payer doing OK plays, there isn't a single quality about him that stands out, but then he's always scoring and assisting on every match.

spilled my coffee at the office son

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah is such a difficult player for me to assess, because when you are watching the game he doesn't really stand out. He's just an OK payer doing OK plays, there isn't a single quality about him that stands out, but then he's always scoring and assisting on every match.
    What?
    He is faster than almost any player in the world on the ball. Definitely faster than Messi or Ronaldo, just not as good and quick as Messi in tight places (who is?) and not as good at Ronaldo in the power and array of shots (who is?) He plays better defense than both of them. And he plays hard 90 minutes, he’s still young. You don’t watch him enough. Now he does tire near the end of games and for good reason...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    What?
    He is faster than almost any player in the world on the ball. Definitely faster than Messi or Ronaldo, just not as good and quick as Messi in tight places (who is?) and not as good at Ronaldo in the power and array of shots (who is?) He plays better defense than both of them. And he plays hard 90 minutes, he’s still young. You don’t watch him enough. Now he does tire near the end of games and for good reason...
    Could be.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Harry Kane is a true forward.
    He is not going to impress visually like the others. Winning balls and strength with the ability to shots off is his forte. Kane is vastly improved in his long passing and crossing so he can actually drag multiple players with him and get others into the box and get it to them. But he is still injured, this was very obvious when he came on late against Chelsea. So he is not anywhere near top 5 presently.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He is one of my favorites for making games exciting.
    Liverpool as a team is fun to watch as they can be really, really good, or fairly awful.
    And watching Klopp get saliva on his face or lose his glasses is a riot.

Always something good from Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, in diff ways.

Midfielder I watch a lot that is underrated is Christian Eriksen. I’m scared RM will steal him from Spurs somehow.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    you know he is an excellent finisher
    stuff that you need to watch for:
    - he has excellent positioning, he is especially good at fake runs and changes of pace of the ball
    - excellent work rate and a willingness to work for the team : pressing, tracking back, wide play just to create space
    - no nonsene player, provides good leadership, none of that star .

excellent team player tbh and excellent finisher.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    How would I rank these players?

First I would select a number of skills that are important for the analysis.
    Then I would grade each player for each skill with the problem of quantifying the qualitatives.
    Finally I would rank the players from the highest to the lowest score, therefore determining an order.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Then I would grade each player for each skill with the problem of quantifying the qualitatives.
    Finally I would rank the players from the highest to the lowest score, therefore determining an order.
    boring

Lame

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    you know he is an excellent finisher
    stuff that you need to watch for:
    - he has excellent positioning, he is especially good at fake runs and changes of pace of the ball
    - excellent work rate and a willingness to work for the team : pressing, tracking back, wide play just to create space
    - no nonsene player, provides good leadership, none of that star .

excellent team player tbh and excellent finisher.
    The change of pace in the open field is definitely superior. He has a ton of natural speed to go with it.

And the working for the team is born out in the way his teammates react to him. They really like the guy. He has yet to get a big head. He does not order other players about or whine if he does not get a pass.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The change of pace in the open field is definitely superior. He has a ton of natural speed to go with it.

And the working for the team is born out in the way his teammates react to him. They really like the guy. He has yet to get a big head. He does not order other players about or whine if he does not get a pass.
    tbh not many fans understand the impact of having a drama free high level player, it makes things so much easier in training. Everybody plays their part, you don't have the rest of the guys wondering if they're stepping on egos, if they can take the free kick without angering the star, etc. I guess it's cultural tbh, if you do that here in germany you're gonna get destroyed by the fans/press not matter who you are. I'm really a fan of salah tbh, I feel sad for him for being in a penaldo situation with his NT.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Thread Information