Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    translation

Avante showing everybody that yes I lied about everything having to do with track and blues. I don't know anything and yes I lied about my 200m prowess also. I should have known better than to lie about this stuff around a master.

I need to act goofy now, mask my ass whipping. Movies and TV shows, ok, that is me.
    Jesus...now you're following me into the bathroom. Next time, I'll remember not to flush so you can play in my stool.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jesus...now you're following me into the bathroom. Next time, I'll remember not to flush so you can play in my stool.
    There it is right there, stick to the stupid, ok? Stay away from trying to bull about knowing them blues and track, alright? Be a cartoon, it's you.

Bend over...or...yo mama, is where ya belong, ok little guy?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Time to start boning up on the teams, those rookies, who they brought in who they let go. What does that schedule look like? I do a team a day, I leave no stone unturned. Yep, by week one I will know all there is to know about what to expect in 2018, not that it will actually work that way.

Those ....who?....rookies is always interesting, ya know.......WR Justin Watson from Pennsylvania/Buc's...6-3/223, three 1000 yard seasons, 5th rounder.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Time to start boning up on the teams, those rookies, who they brought in who they let go. What does that schedule look like? I do a team a day, I leave no stone unturned. Yep, by week one I will know all there is to know about what to expect in 2018, not that it will actually work that way.

Those ....who?....rookies is always interesting, ya know.......WR Justin Watson from Pennsylvania/Buc's...6-3/223, three 1000 yard seasons, 5th rounder.
    And your picks ATS will suck as always and you’ll throw your own flesh & blood under the bus.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And your picks ATS will suck as always and you’ll throw your own flesh & blood under the bus.
    Check out spurraiders AVANTE BETTING TRACKER THREAD......how'd I do?

The Raiders*** are great as a home dog getting 4 or less, the Broncos suck as a road fav laying 4 or less. The Raiders heading into a bye week are studly ATS, the Broncos just came off a bye where they suck ATS.

Dude, I never lose $$$$ over a season, ok? I simply know too much about how ATS wagering is done.

My son Mason used to share this computer with me and Judy, he had fun watching Blake freaking out over this.

When spurraider decided to make that betting tracker thread I was forced to actually play my plays, won over 2000 as you see in that thread.

*** just a ficticious example

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tecmo Bowl, Niners vs Rams.

30 seconds left in the game, Rams 27 Niners 21. Niners on the 5 yard line 4th down, a handoff to Jerry Rice around end (I use him as a RB), NO...stopped on the one. Rams ball.....game over. No not really....SAFETY...15 seconds left in the game, Rams 27 Niners 23.

Yep, Rams have to kick off from their 20, back to return the kickoff...Merton Hanks. Yep, you guessed it....TOUCHDOWN.

Niners 30 Rams 27

Niners still undefeated.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson was ranked 5th among current QB's. OBVIOUSLY he's done far more than Wentz. I think this is very realistic...

1.Can debate Brady/Rodgers
    3.Drew Brees

4. Now right here why not Russell Wilson?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Frank Gore could become the 4th leading rusher of All Time in 2018.

Drew Brees will become the All Time passing yards leader

Larry Fitzgerald could become the second leading receptions leader in 2018.

Ya don't think of PITT, but....

Dan Marino
    Tony Dorsett
    Curtis Martin
    LeSean McCoy
    Mike Ditka
    Larry Fitzgerald

, Syracuse

Donovan McNabb
    Jim Brown
    Larry Csonka
    Floyd Little
    Jim Nance
    Art Monk
    Marvin Harrison
    John Mackey
    Last edited by Avante; 06-29-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who is that long haired white Packer WR who is tearing it up (vs preseason D)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ah...here it is. I’ve been holding it all day waiting for a quiet place to poop.

Poooooooop...poop....poop

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ah...here it is. I’ve been holding it all day waiting for a quiet place to poop.

Poooooooop...poop....poop
    Do ya really want me to start acting like this in your threads?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Kumerow remember that name.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Packers defense still blows so it doesn't really matter.

Then again always have a punchers chance with #12 behind center.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Packers defense still blows so it doesn't really matter.

Then again always have a punchers chance with #12 behind center.
    We really do need to forget 2017.

Yep, always in with Rodgers in the game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Adrian Peterson needs 100 yards to move past Marshall Faulk, Jim Brown, into 10th place on the All Time rushing list.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He wants to pass poop back and forth, forever.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why act stupid?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    did someone say...."poop back and forth"...yep..."forever"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That Jarvis Landry hit IS football.

I can't believe what I;m seeing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I usually agree with Cowherd but.....

When Mayfield does anything it's.....who wouldn't vs these preseason defenses. When Darnold does anything it's...the kid just has it.

Hmmmm?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    High school kid plays safety, linebacker, WR and kicks. A linebacker/WR...???

One of the most amazing videos ever is that of Reggie Bush when he was at Helix HS in San Diego.

And this one....

Obviously ya can't talk HS videos without this one.

Would love to see the HS video of Barry Sanders.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-26-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Adrian Peterson needs to be thankful he's getting another shot. Not the time to be getting selfish and play the jerk about playing time. The best thing he need to do is... thank you.....and accept any role he is asked to play.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just how fast is Tyreek Hill?

A native of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Hill later moved to Georgia and attended Coffee High School, where he won both the 100 meters and 200 meters at the 2012 Georgia 5A state meet.[2][3]

On May 26, 2012, at the 36th Golden South Classic in Orlando, Florida, Hill ran a new season-best in the 100 m (10.19) and a PR in the 200 m (20.14).[4] His time in the 200 m missed Roy Martin's 1985 national high school record by only one hundredth of a second. Hill's mark the fastest time by a junior athlete in the 2012 season and the fastest by a junior since Ramil Guliyev's 20.04 in 2009. His time in the 100 m ties Abraham Hall for second fastest by a junior in the 2012 season, behind only Adam Gemili. He was Track and Field News "High School Athlete of the Year" in 2012.[5] Hill also ran a 4.25 40-yard dash at a Nike Sparq Camp.[citation needed] Hill ran a wind-assisted (+5.0 m/s) 9.98 in the 100-meter dash at the 2013 Hutchinson NJCCA Championships.[6]
    Hill was a USA Today All-American track and field selection in 2012.[7]

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Football was his first sport, and he did play in HS.

This is a 4.1 40 guy. He holds the NCAA 100m record, the WORLD 60m record.

Here he was today in Brussels vs the worlds fastest sprinters.

Check out that start. Absolutely amazing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Heads up.

Sometime during the season some announcer will say....he has world class speed. Ok unless he is talking about Tyreek Hill he will be wrong.

Thread Information