Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logic extended the gun control debate won't stop at assault rifles. Only idiots think that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking we are idiots for seeing the obvious future.
    Bending over for big daddy government.
    Zero foresight.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The protests don't stop. The idiots keep on marching for an ever increasing and controlling government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid initiative, tbh... looks like it's well supported. Thanks for sharing, had no idea such movement existed in the UK.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Country of children.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid initiative, tbh... looks like it's well supported. Thanks for sharing, had no idea such movement existed in the UK.
    Was the short bus comfortable when you were growing up?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get the moronic left to march for banning anything. They are very controlling people. There is no reason they wouldn't march to ban any number of products that cause deaths. Absolutely pathetic. Meanwhile after controlling everything in your life they'll make it even more miserable by letting in "refugees" that nobody wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was the short bus comfortable when you were growing up?
    why the insult? It was a honest response. You'll find a lot of people through life that doesn't agree with your viewpoint, that like to talk about it.

You'll also find people that radically change their mind too over life... sometimes within a year too, tbh...

Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why the insult? It was a honest response. You'll find a lot of people through life that doesn't agree with your viewpoint, that like to talk about it.

You'll also find people that radically change their mind too over life... sometimes within a year too, tbh...

Not that there's anything particularly wrong with that.
    My bad. I didn't realize that some people wanted to live in a bubble.

Yeah, people can change their opinion in life. Thanks for the info. Typically people change direction when they realize they are going in the wrong direction.

It's only a few months away from two years since Bernie lost the primary by the way.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone with a knife has blood on their hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bad. I didn't realize that some people wanted to live in a bubble.

Yeah, people can change their opinion in life. Thanks for the info. Typically people change direction when they realize they are going in the wrong direction.

It's only a few months away from two years since Bernie lost the primary by the way.
    I didn't name names in the thread (even though I could've easily done that) because I don't think it matters.

It was also a honest question, tbh, was it a bad experience, a new conservative girlfriend? You don't have to answer specifics if you don't want to, it's fair and fine.

I just can't fathom seeing boutons one day showing up and declaring 'Trickle down is my new truth', tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IOW, it's not about you, it's about the thought process that lead you there that I'm curious about. But it's fine if it's personal, etc.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't name names in the thread (even though I could've easily done that) because I don't think it matters.

It was also a honest question, tbh, was it a bad experience, a new conservative girlfriend? You don't have to answer specifics if you don't want to, it's fair and fine.

I just can't fathom seeing boutons one day showing up and declaring 'Trickle down is my new truth', tbh...
    You were obviously talking about me in this thread. You didn't need to name names.

Yeah, if you look at it as "trickle down" and you are broke you'll be pissed. If you look at the things that get created because of the engine of capitalism, that raises your standard of living drastically over time you'll have a better perspective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were obviously talking about me in this thread. You didn't need to name names.

Yeah, if you look at it as "trickle down" and you are broke you'll be pissed. If you look at the things that get created because of the engine of capitalism, that raises your standard of living drastically over time you'll have a better perspective.
    You seemed upset in this thread that somebody has a different worldview, tbh... politics are not worth that, IMO.

Trickle down has nothing to do with capitalism, tbh... it's an economic theory that dates back to the early 20th century, capitalism can be traced back to the 16th century... Funnily enough, trickle down was coined from a joke in the 1930's, due to the great depression.

I'm a big fan of capitalism as an economic model, tbh, I wouldn't want to replace that with anything else.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    You'll get my knife when you pry it from my cold fat fingers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'll get my knife when you pry it from my cold fat fingers
    You can borrow mine after I'm done with the Salmon, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People will just use ninja stars. Might as well ban all steel and plastics - we can eat with our hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People will just use ninja stars. Might as well ban all steel and plastics - we can eat with our hands.
    I could probably kill you with a plastic spoon. I won't because I'm a chill dude, but just saying.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I honestly would give anything to be having a knife control debate in this country instead of gun control and hundreds of dead children and thousands of dead people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, dont see the problem. i would much rather someone come at me with a steak knife than an AR-15.

OP really is a mongoloid.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we can all agree that the left will indeed come for all the guns and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we can all agree that the left will indeed come for all the guns and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.
    We all agree you're re ed and an easily swayed moron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    justifying paranoia

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    justifying paranoia
    Yeah, because only a couple comment up someone is dreaming of the day that we talk about knife control and making it mandatory for everyone to cushion corner guards on tables.

"paranoia"

Thread Information