My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokic unguardable tonight

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    runs his starters in to the ground everwhere he goes tbh
    I’ve read this criticism quite a bit and I don’t know if I can agree with it fully, especially with this Minnesota team. To some degree, sure, cause you simply can’t play 4-5 guys all close to 40 mpg without the very real risks of injury and fatigue. But sometimes your roster dictates that you play your best guys in order to win. And we see how important every single win was for a team like Minnesota now on the brink of playoffs versus lottery. Not every team has the luxury of a Golden State the last few years knowing they’re pretty much guaranteed to win around 60 games and be comfortably in the playoffs near the top of the conference. A borderline playoff team has to play its best players big minutes. If Thibs didn’t, maybe they’d have even more bad losss to bad teams and they’d be clearly out of the playoffs.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Thibs was dumb enough to play Crawford and Rose at the same time in what is essentially a playoff game, and the Nuggets STILL couldn't take advantage. At this point, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    's getting real

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thibs was dumb enough to play Crawford and Rose at the same time in what is essentially a playoff game, and the Nuggets STILL couldn't take advantage. At this point, they don't deserve to make the playoffs.
    neither team does Rox will smoke either team ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jokic has been really choking here in the last minute

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wow jokic dont even get a shotvoff and why u going to a big that far out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just a comedy of errors

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Relying on Jamal Crawford in the clutch

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wow jokic dont even get a shotvoff and why u going to a big that far out?
    They should have gone to Murray, he was killing it tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    neither team does Rox will smoke either team ...
    Denver wins and Houston gets the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the is every Denver possession ending with Jokic jacking up a contested 3? Dumbasses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver had plenty of good looks. They choked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Bye bye, Nuggets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    following the last 14 seconds on the box score.

Will this thing ever f-ing end?

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    If Butler didn't get hurt, Wolves HCA 1st round.

I thought the offense sucked. KAT has been touch and go but can definitely go beast mode on occasion. Wiggins has been . Love Butler. Does make it more compe ive with Butler back and that dude from ROX out a few weeks.

Lot of flashbacks to WCF 2004 leading up to this game. I'll say it again but switch TD and KG and you have a completely different career. Down to 3rd string PG in that WCF against the lakers......

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I disagree. The Timberwolves have managed to lose to the Suns twice, the Grizzlies twice, the Nets, the Magic, the Hawks, and the Bulls this year. Those were supposed to be easy wins. Meanwhile, they're 9-6 against divisional opponents, currently tied with Denver for the best such record in the Northwest Division. That doesn't suggest that the compe ion in their division is their problem.

The Wolves' problems are Glen Taylor, Wiggins, Thibs, Teague and Dieng in that order. Bad ownership, bad coaching/GMing and mediocre players on overpaid contracts are a recipe for a treadmill team.
    Keep your ty takes in the NFL forum.

Wolves win one of either of the games against the blazers that Jimmy Butler missed and they are the number 3 seed. Not both games. One game.

Rox-wolves are basically a 1 vs 3 seed in first round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why so many people think Minnesota underachieved..they were right at their Vegas over/under, despite their best player missing a long stretch of the season..

Also, they really aren't that good, on paper..Butler and Towns are great, Teague has been playing really well, but Wiggins is a cancer and their bench is horrendous..not to mention most of their players outside of Butler/Gibson play a stupid brand of basketball..

Overall, I'd say they had a successful season..they need to get a real GM, though..this dual-role rarely works..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets in 4. And, it won't be close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why so many people think Minnesota underachieved..they were right at their Vegas over/under, despite their best player missing a long stretch of the season..

Also, they really aren't that good, on paper..Butler and Towns are great, Teague has been playing really well, but Wiggins is a cancer and their bench is horrendous..not to mention most of their players outside of Butler/Gibson play a stupid brand of basketball..

Overall, I'd say they had a successful season..they need to get a real GM, though..this dual-role rarely works..
    It's the losses to the crappy east teams and the four combined losses to the Suns and Grizzlies that ClipperNation mentioned.

Regardless, they would have been exposed in the playoffs anyhow since they don't play consistent defense and don't have the 3 point shooting to hang with the heavyweights.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Keep your ty takes in the NFL forum.

Wolves win one of either of the games against the blazers that Jimmy Butler missed and they are the number 3 seed. Not both games. One game.

Rox-wolves are basically a 1 vs 3 seed in first round.
    How is it a ty take to point out that all those losses to lottery teams ended up hurting your playoff seeding? Those were eight gimme wins that the Timberwolves pissed away. If you had won all those games, your record would have been 55-27, which would have easily been enough for the 3 seed.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    How is it a ty take to point out that all those losses to lottery teams ended up hurting your playoff seeding? Those were eight gimme wins that the Timberwolves pissed away. If you had won all those games, your record would have been 55-27, which would have easily been enough for the 3 seed.
    I didn't play so I can't win games for my team.

Thread Information