Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite several days of warning and Russian claims otherwise, Syrian air defenses launched only two missiles during strikes by the United States, United Kingdom, and France to destroy the country’s chemical weapons capability. Both missiles missed the incoming cruise missiles. Syrian forces fired several dozen other missiles after the strikes were over when there was nothing left to hit.
    The Daily Beast reports that Syrian air defenses, largely consisting of Cold War era air defense radars and missiles, launched only two surface-to-air missiles against the barrage of 105 JASSM, Tomahawk, SCALP, and Storm Shadow missiles that struck targets throughout the country on April 13th. The cruise missiles struck three chemical weapons development and storage facilities across Syria.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...llied-strikes/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US already getting caught in lies of the event and backtracking:

“Graff declined to expand his comment to explain why the F-22s did not respond when Syria launched 40 surface-to-air missiles in the wake of the US-Anglo-French strike. “

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker Carlson missing from TV for over 2 days

Jiga in Guantanamo

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who to believe...

Popular Mechanics or haters random sprinkling of dweebs on internet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everything is these puppet governments always coming from the "2nd in command"?

There seems to be only the commander, everyone else is 2nd. Remember how many 2nd in command types for Al Qaeda were killed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everything is these puppet governments always coming from the "2nd in command"?

There seems to be only the commander, everyone else is 2nd. Remember how many 2nd in command types for Al Qaeda were killed?
    https://www.theonion.com/eighty-perc...1819568261/amp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia sending more destroyers and 2 of their elite nuclear subs to Syria. To “welcome” USS Harry Truman which is due in a few days

So it looks like both sides are doubling down

Also US, UK are working very hard to not only take Russia veto power off the UN (which wont happen unless they declare war on Russia)

But also label Russia a terrorist sponsor. Which means Russia would be lumped in with N Korea, Iran and other “terrorist” nations

The latter is very dangerous as any social media poster would then risk being called terrorist supporter.

Like JR Tolkien once said: we are Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

Enjoy last weeks of atmosphere brothas

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia sending more destroyers and 2 of their elite nuclear subs to Syria. To “welcome” USS Harry Truman which is due in a few days

So it looks like both sides are doubling down

Also US, UK are working very hard to not only take Russia veto power off the UN (which wont happen unless they declare war on Russia)

But also label Russia a terrorist sponsor. Which means Russia would be lumped in with N Korea, Iran and other “terrorist” nations

Like JR Tolkien once said: we are Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire

Enjoy last weeks of atmosphere brothas
    I predict WW3 will not happen because of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL apparently Brittish Astute sub the pride and joy of Royal Navy was preventd from firing into Syria by 2 Russian black hole diesel subs

Bris Jhnsn

What an barrasement

toothless brits

1.2 billion pound sub, cant even fire

“More advanced than the space shuttle”

These nigs Should stick to gin rummy and tea time tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite several days of warning and Russian claims otherwise, Syrian air defenses launched only two missiles during strikes by the United States, United Kingdom, and France to destroy the country’s chemical weapons capability. Both missiles missed the incoming cruise missiles. Syrian forces fired several dozen other missiles after the strikes were over when there was nothing left to hit.
    The Daily Beast reports that Syrian air defenses, largely consisting of Cold War era air defense radars and missiles, launched only two surface-to-air missiles against the barrage of 105 JASSM, Tomahawk, SCALP, and Storm Shadow missiles that struck targets throughout the country on April 13th. The cruise missiles struck three chemical weapons development and storage facilities across Syria.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...llied-strikes/
    It's funny too given how much RT has been pimping the SAM radar array the last couple of years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater reduced to random twitter accounts now that he is shamed from posting RT and Sputnik articles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater reduced to random twitter accounts now that he is shamed from posting RT and Sputnik articles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “The operation did not go entirely to plan, however. Military operations often don’t! There are whispers going around that the Royal Navy was tasked to attack the Him Shansar chemical weapons facility with Tomohawk cruise missiles fired from an Astute class SSN. However the Russian Navy had a sub or subs in the area, possibly one or more of their excellent Kilo class SSKs. Word is that the Astute was boxed in. If so that was pretty skillful work from the Russian Navy.“

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/0...ck-at-douma-2/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The False-Flag Attack at Douma

The Russians are winning the argument on Douma and no wonder – they happen to be right. There was no chemical attack at Douma, by the Syrians or anyone else. I have no doubt that someone was distributing a bit of chlorine, but that was purely for effect. You always have some chlorine handy when you’re faking a chemical weapons attack. The White Helmets probably have tons of the stuff.

The idea that President Assad risked a major reverse in the Syrian Civil War by using chemical weapons at Douma is strictly for morons like journalists or Cabinet Ministers. No serious intelligence officer should have had anything to do with it, indeed the overheads rule out Syrian Air Force involvement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Russians are winning the argument on Douma and no wonder – they happen to be right. There was no chemical attack at Douma, by the Syrians or anyone else. I have no doubt that someone was distributing a bit of chlorine, but that was purely for effect. You always have some chlorine handy when you’re faking a chemical weapons attack. The White Helmets probably have tons of the stuff.

The idea that President Assad risked a major reverse in the Syrian Civil War by using chemical weapons at Douma is strictly for morons like journalists or Cabinet Ministers. No serious intelligence officer should have had anything to do with it, indeed the overheads rule out Syrian Air Force involvement.

You can’t win when you don’t let people in.
    Its impossible to be trusted.

1) You waited too long, no conclusion can be drawn ( see doctors/ medical staff and victims who were originally in videos, pictures and interviews)
    2) You used gas. Guilty.

Its done. The area was secured a while back but you had to scrub it.
    So you limit the WORLD to two conclusions.

Syria used gas for at least the 51st time on its own people.
    The end.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I applaud your posting an article that has an actual author, but det bio....

Michael Shrimpton is a barrister, currently suspended of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids looking at their IPhones while pummeled by UV light...

Cool.

Thread Information