Page 47 of 287 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 7170
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize the Thunder are about to lose Game 6 by 25?

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WB might still be losing in 6 as opposed to 5...I don't understand why people are vindicating him here ...

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    at all the haters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuckbrook getting outclassed by man bun.

CP3 not even a top 10 player in the playoffs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page...y-davis-top-10

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at all the haters
    son if not for the refs giving Gobert fake fouls and not for a historic explosion from westbrook + pg you still lose. You'll get creamed in utah tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would take a historic choke from Utah...they've looked like the far superior team in every game, despite the 2 losses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would take a historic choke from Utah...they've looked like the far superior team in every game, despite the 2 losses.
    it's a wrap tbh, unless paul george goes super hot. Monkeybrook will take care of the bricks tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kevin Scrub has to be one of the biggest playoff chokers of all time. He makes Towns look like Duncan in the playoffs. Dude is built for stat-padding on lottery teams and not much else, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lue is such a God-awful coach... trapping Oladipo was working, so of course he's stopped doing it now for no reason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Series would be over if it wasn't for an uncalled goaltend and Lebeta's fluke game winner

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lue is such a God-awful coach... trapping Oladipo was working, so of course he's stopped doing it now for no reason.

And why do the cavs have an awful Coach? Cuz le3-5 won’t allow anyone to give him orders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oladipo making up for that horrible game 5 tbh Indiana has some good role players also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Series would be over if it wasn't for an uncalled goaltend and Lebeta's fluke game winner
    Dude

Indy should have never had that 2nd to last possession to begin with.

In the previous possession , the out of bounds call should have gone Cleveland's way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If Indiana doesn't win Game 7, it's a massive choke on their part. It's literally LeBron and a bunch of guys who wouldn't even start in the Lithuanian league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Indiana doesn't win Game 7, it's a massive choke on their part. It's literally LeBron and a bunch of guys who wouldn't even start in the Lithuanian league.
    Lol this guy

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bron has to win game 7, beat Toronto in round 2 AND philly in round 3 to make the finals. And there are still people who think he'll get out of the east.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebeta brutally exposed when he doesn't jump from contender to contender and isn't surrounded by multiple all stars tbh imho

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lebeta brutally exposed when he doesn't jump from contender to contender and isn't surrounded by multiple all stars tbh imho
    Yeah, like any other star besides Olajuwon ever won a le without lots and lots of help. LeBron is still very great no matter which way you slice it. Look at Jordan without Pippen and Rodman.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, like any other star besides Olajuwon ever won a le without lots and lots of help. LeBron is still very great no matter which way you slice it. Look at Jordan without Pippen and Rodman.
    I would say Duncan in '03 and Dirk in '11 but I agree with the rest of your point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Jordan was losing to Bird's Celtics and putting up monster stats in the process.

This is a low tier "star" if you can call him that in Oladipo and a bunch of role-players taking Lebron with HCA to 7 in the 1st round. It shouldn't be this close.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say Duncan in '03 and Dirk in '11 but I agree with the rest of your point.
    Yeah 11 Nowitzki was a monster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone think Indy is taking Game 7? Cleveland has barely hung on in their three wins while getting curbstomped in two of their three losses. If LeBron has anything less than 40, 10, and 5 it's hard to see the Cavs defense not costing them this series.

Thread Information