Page 93 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 7170
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a massacre..Rondo shouldn't have said anything, they may have coasted again today if he hadn't pulled up on Draymond..
    Green. The story today is Davis melting like cake left out in the rain.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking Raymond is some kind of real difference maker

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harden is too much of knuckle-head to beat GS. And then there's Mike D'Antoni, LOL.
    Yeah, that's common knowledge that Golden State has a big coaching advantage, yet the Warriors play sloppier and the Rockets never turn the ball over.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    rip pelicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's common knowledge that Golden State has a big coaching advantage, yet the Warriors play sloppier and the Rockets never turn the ball over.
    Rockets might win 2 games. If the Warriors find themselves in trouble, they'll just injure someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant didn't go to the Warriors because he couldn't beat LBJ. He joined the team that beat him, aka the ultimate move.
    exactly. He went ring chasing to a 73 win team in his prime, when the obvious decision was what team should he lead. The ultimate beta move.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking Raymond is some kind of real difference maker
    We all know what happened to him when the Duds met their match in '16, all he could do was kick nuts like a while being muzzled by Steven Adams.

Dude is Perkins on the '08 Celtics status, barks loud while in a shark cage.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Exactly being down 3-1 to Warriors it's only ok if your LeBron.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Don't see the Bruins getting past Tampa with Rask in playoff mode.
    I called it.

Me

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sucks, refs ed up G4 and Boston suddenly got hit with injuries. Losing Krug = KO punch.. Oh well, as long as Pittsburgh doesn't repeat I'll be happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pels don't have any real offense. They just run as fast as they can and fling the ball ahead and hope someone catches it. AD spends too much time around the 3pt line during transition when the paint is unoccupied.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston-GS is a basketball fan's dream..most anticipated West series since 07 Spurs-Suns and 06 Spurs-Mavs(would include 14 Spurs-Thunder if Ibaka wasn't hurt) ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston-GS is a basketball fan's dream..best West series in the past 15 years with 16 Warriors-Thunder, 07 Spurs-Suns and 06 Spurs-Mavs(would include 14 Spurs-Thunder if Ibaka hadn't missed the beginning) ..
    All three Spurs/Thunder matchups in the past few years have been pretty damn good tbh, same with Dubs/Thunder 2016.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All three Spurs/Thunder matchups in the past few years have been pretty damn good tbh, same with Dubs/Thunder 2016.
    I meant pre-series anticipation..

Spurs-Thunder and Thunder-Warriors weren't expected to be great series'..OKC was nothing special during that RS and were viewed as a declining team about to blow up..the Spurs were highly favored to beat them, as were the Warriors..

2015 Clippers-Spurs was actually another highly anticipated West series that I forgot about, they were both viewed as the only Warriors challengers at the time..

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Brutal game. Team got steamrolled.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    CP0 is such a little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston-GS is a basketball fan's dream..most anticipated West series since 07 Spurs-Suns and 06 Spurs-Mavs(would include 14 Spurs-Thunder if Ibaka wasn't hurt) ..
    Yeah, I hate the gots and hope they all die, but I'm actually pretty excited to watch that series....interested to see if Houston is for real or if they're still content winning regular season championships.

I thought I'd root for GS in that series during the regular season, but I've changed my mind, I want the Rockets to put an end to their bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I hate the gots and hope they all die, but I'm actually pretty excited to watch that series....interested to see if Houston is for real or if they're still content winning regular season championships.

I thought I'd root for GS in that series during the regular season, but I've changed my mind, I want the Rockets to put an end to their bull .
    I dislike Houston more than any team since OKC from years ago, but I'd cheer for them..I don't actually care who wins between them, but LeBron would actually have a 25% chance of beating Houston compared to 0.5% vs. GS..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This rockets team is one of the least likeable teams I've ever seen. Paul and Harden display a level of assedness that I've never seen before in the nba... It's nauseating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jazz really suck at throwing the ball inside.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This rockets team is one of the least likeable teams I've ever seen. Paul and Harden display a level of assedness that I've never seen before in the nba... It's nauseating.
    Well you are going to have a blast when they take on the Warriors in WCF. assedness +100

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jazz really suck at throwing the ball inside.
    They really suck at throwing the ball in the hoop...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you are going to have a blast when they take on the Warriors in WCF. assedness +100
    Paul, Harden, and Draymond on the same court...ugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man talk about a team completely imploding. Utah Mormons tbh

Thread Information