Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A black man went for a walk with his dogs. Then, a white woman called the cops

When a woman in Vista, California heard there had been a burglary in her quiet residential neighborhood

The woman – who is not African American, as you probably guessed, as whose iden y is being protected by police –

spotted a man she felt fit this description on the same day as the burglary.

She even took a picture of him at the time –

hours before the break-in would even take place, and

days before she learned of the descriptions of the suspects!

The perpetrator she had pre-identified was Ike Iloputaife, who was out walking his dog like he does almost every day when this woman spotted him.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...ings-got-real/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waffle House employee just called the cops on black couple for the most ludicrous reason

The police were summoned when a dispute broke out as the couple was paying for a takeout order and the man noticed that he had been overcharged 50 cents for an orange juice listed as costing only one dollar on the establishment’s menu.

For some reason, the Waffle House cashier refused to change the $1.50 charge on the bill,

whereupon the customer demanded to speak with customer service.

Instead, the Waffle House employees called the police

After explaining to the police what the issue with the charges was, the police ask the couple to step outside where they then say that the bill needs to be paid or

they will be arrested for theft and trespassing.

When they complain that they were ready to pay but needed to first resolve the issue of the overcharge, the police decide to handcuff the couple. They left with the police while their food order remained on the counter at Waffle House, uneaten.

In the end,

no charges were filed against the couple and

the Waffle House gave them a full refund on their order, which begs the question:

what exactly were they handcuffed for if they had already given the Waffle House their payment?

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...-reason-watch/

Waffle Housing While Black

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiny Maine, half the population of Greater San Antonio, is lily white

Maine supermarket chain apologizes after store manager sent cops to black customer’s home for complaining

Rory Ferreira, 26, questioned Shaw’s Supermarket alcohol identification policy after both he and his wife were asked to show their ID cards.

Ferreira’s wife ran to the car to grab her ID. While she was away, Ferreira asked the manager about the policy. She explained that it was the companies policy to check everyone’s ID at the time of the sale.

“That’s ok, I didn’t know about the policy, I want to know it’s real,” Ferreira said.

“But I’m a young black man in America. I want to make sure I’m treated the same as everyone else.”

After Ferreira’s remarks the situation turned south.

Ferreira claimed the manager said “I don’t have to sell you alcohol. I don’t have to sell you anything.”

The manager then canceled his grocery order and ripped up a paper bag. Ferreira was holding his infant child in his hand, so he stayed calm, and left the store.

However, the trouble followed him home.

Shortly after, the police arrived at his house with a no-trespass order that banned him from the store, which is a short walking distance from his house.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/mai...e+Raw+Story%29

Grocery Shopping While Black

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black doctor tapes man using car to block gate to her home community

Nnenna Aguocha lives in a gated townhouse community in Buckhead, Atlanta.

That’s a pretty wealthy area, and Aguocha is a doctor.

According to Aguocha, she was coming home after an overnight shift when a man, in a SUV ahead of her, stopped his car at the entrance of her gated community, put on his hazard blinkers, and proceeded to exclaim that he was stopping Aguocha from entering.

"He got out of the car and threatened to call the police on me because I was trespassing," she said in the video recording taken at the scene. "This is racial profiling at its finest."

He called the police and so did Aguocha, who used her key fob to open the gate in front of the police.

Some of the video of the incident can be watched below, as Aguocha recorded a lot of the 30-minute harassment on her phone.

When this altercation was going on, what went through my mind was

this guy could do absolutely anything to me.

He could shoot me dead on the spot because he was “trying to protect the neighborhood”
    and the property and

people would make up stories later.

That feeling, based in a very well-do ented reality, is one of the terrorisms of racial profiling.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...detail=emailLL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once a slave state, always a slave state

Racist woman just assaulted black teen for trying to use community pool, then bit cop (WATCH)

a South Carolina woman who seems to have missed the news about segregation and discrimination no longer being allowed at public pools and acted like she was the enforcer of Jim Crow regulations out of the 1950’s.

That behavior — and the assault she committed on both a 15-year-old black teen and the police officers who responded to the incident — landed Stephanie Sebby-Strempel in jail at the Dorchester County Detention Center, according to a report by ABC affiliate WCIV-TV.

The incident began on Sunday, according to the Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office, when Sebby-Strempel told a group of children who had been invited to the neighborhood community pool by a friend who lived nearby that “they did not belong at the pool, and they had to leave.”

Witness reports say that

the group was respectful and responded with “yes, ma’am” when asked to leave, but that

“Sebby-Strempel continued antagonizing the kids as they left, calling them “punks,” and using racial slurs against them.”

Apparently, that was not enough for the newly alpha woman who then proceeded to start hitting one in the group, with her attack on a 15-year-old boy captured on video as evidence. According to the sheriff’s office,

the full video shows Sebby-Strempel hitting her victim at least three times as he exited the pool area.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/...bit-cop-watch/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 12-year-old black boy was mowing a lawn for money. Then, a white neighbor picked up the phone…

Friday’s latest viral video involving police clamping down on the

illegal activity of excess melanin

involved 12-year-old Reginald Fields, a young entrepreneur mowing the lawn go Maple Heights, Ohio resident Lucille Holt.

Police were sent to the scene because Holt’s neighbors had called 911 and

claimed that Fields had inadvertently cut some of the grass on their property.

the virality of the news story has gifted Fields with an increase in business orders for his lawn mowing business.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/29/a-12-year-old-black-boy-was-mowing-a-lawn-for-money-then-a-white-neighbor-picked-up-the-phone/

Why the did the police even respond? because the caller said "black!" ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 12-year-old black boy was mowing a lawn for money. Then, a white neighbor picked up the phone…

Friday’s latest viral video involving police clamping down on the

illegal activity of excess melanin

involved 12-year-old Reginald Fields, a young entrepreneur mowing the lawn go Maple Heights, Ohio resident Lucille Holt.

Police were sent to the scene because Holt’s neighbors had called 911 and

claimed that Fields had inadvertently cut some of the grass on their property.

the virality of the news story has gifted Fields with an increase in business orders for his lawn mowing business.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/06/29/a-12-year-old-black-boy-was-mowing-a-lawn-for-money-then-a-white-neighbor-picked-up-the-phone/

Why the did the police even respond? because the caller said "black!" ?

Maybe...but let's not speculate and blame the cops until we hear the story.
    I'm sure whoever called it in sounded scared and probably said trespassing.
    And it sounds like they were too chicken to go outside and tell the kid. If it was really bothering them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Black lawmaker campaigning in a white neighborhood just got the cops called on her

An Oregon state lawmaker was pulled over by a local sheriff in the town of Clackamas,

just outside Portland on Tuesday.

She was out campaigning, knocking on doors and meeting residents to explain her position on issues and hopefully win their votes.

Her crime? CWB: Campaigning While Black.

The Oregonian reported Wednesday that Rep. Janelle Bynum, who’s seeking a second term in the state House of Representatives,

was just leaving the second to last house she had planned to visit for the day,

when a patrol car pulled up to her.

She knew instantly why he was there.

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/07/04/a-black-lawmaker-campaigning-in-a-white-neighborhood-just-got-the-cops-called-on-her/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Georgia Woman Calls Cops on Black Woman for Smoking a Cigarette in Her Own Parking Garage

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-po...er-own-parking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    North Carolina mum alleges racial profiling at pool

Jasmine Edwards says she was visiting her neighbourhood pool in Winston-Salem with her baby when a white man asked her to show identification.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44747164/north-carolina-mum-alleges-racial-profiling-at-pool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The tattle tell culture in the white community is ridiculous. call the cops for ANYTHING little thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloom was fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I understand it correctly that the dude was sitting on the edge of the pool dangling his feet in the pool with socks on?
    That's ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in 3rd grade, there was this teacher who said that Hanukkah was a Mexican holiday. A Jewish kid had the nerve to correct her so she sent him to the office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neighbor calls police on black businessman opening new spot in San Francisco

Stevenson said that even before opening,

people had spray-painted racist graffiti on his storefront,

tagging his business as “monkey juice.”

Things got worse after the opening, with four cops showing up only three days after his grand opening.

“I’m standing here at my store,

trying to make sure my security system is up and running properly, and

next thing I know, four cops hop out of cars on me,” Stevenson recounted.

“And come to find out, somebody in the neighborhood called and said that I was breaking into my own business,” he continued.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/neighbor-calls-police-black-businessman-opening-new-spot-san-francisco-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

That will teach him to be a black man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anecdotal one-offs are now world news. This happens hundreds of thousands of times daily across the world, maybe millions. It happens with many different things, drunk, belligerent idiots harassing people. Suddenly it's a sign of oppression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in 3rd grade, there was this teacher who said that Hanukkah was a Mexican holiday. A Jewish kid had the nerve to correct her so she sent him to the office.
    How many businesses did he set up on his way to the office?

Thread Information