Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not newsworthy. Calling the police on a black person is national news for weeks though tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not newsworthy.
    You just read a news story about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    was that a racist murder? or simply a murder?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    was that a racist murder? or simply a murder?
    "Simply a murder'

You are a monster

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's got doll's eyes like in "Jaws."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They ain't had anything like this up there in SLC since that "Hi-Fi" murder case in the '70's. And that was a black guy. Mormons pooled their money and had not only the Hi-Fi Store torn down, but, the entire f'in block leveled to stop sightseeing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They ain't had anything like this up there in SLC since that "Hi-Fi" murder case in the '70's. And that was a black guy. Mormons pooled their money and had not only the Hi-Fi Store torn down, but, the entire f'in block leveled to stop sightseeing.
    the Mormon fringe cult has always been inclusive of the descendants of Cain.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/s...l-safe-reports

Starbucks kicks out the police because customers felt unsafe around them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/s...l-safe-reports

Starbucks kicks out the police because customers felt unsafe around them.
    Maybe the cops were black and the customer was white.

Would that be OK with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white guy calls cops on black software engineer

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was hard to watch. Every male who stood by and watched is a coward. I would have slumped dude in the dreads.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is why "police brutality" occurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All breaks loose when Denny’s manager sides with racist bikers over black women: ‘We were treated like animals’

Three black women from Michigan say they were racially abused by another customer at a Denny’s restaurant, and they complained the manager tried to kick them out when they complained.

They said another diner wearing a Blue Angels motorcycle jacket told a waitress to “serve them (racial slur) some T-bones,” and then all broke loose,

Collins went to complain to the manager, Patrick Fort.

“I just walked up and asked, ‘Could you move them? And if they continue to say these racial slurs, could you asked them to leave?’” Collins said.

“He said, ‘No, I cannot ask them to leave. It’s a freedom of speech.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/all- -breaks-loose-when-dennys-manager-sides-with-racist-bikers-over-black-women-we-were-treated-like-animals/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=663

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White woman has a racist meltdown after hearing someone speak Spanish: ‘I hope Trump deports you!’

A white woman was captured on video snapping at a Puerto Rican woman at a Pennsylvania market for speaking in Spanish, telling her

“I hope Trump deports you,”

saying Santana was making her purchase with “drug money.”

“I was born here, you don’t belong here … go back to your own country,” Santana is told,

with the white woman adding,

“You don’t belong here, you came here illegally. You should be deported…I hope Trump deports you,”

before calling her a “b*tch” using a Spanish slur.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/white-woman-has-a-racist-meltdown-after-hearing-someone-speak-spanish-i-hope-trump-deports-you/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=663

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lyfting while black

‘You don’t look like you belong here’: Black elementary teacher attacked by group of angry white teens

teacher Jeremy Williams said he was making a Lyft run when he was set upon by the teens after one confronted him while he was waiting and demanded, “You don’t look like you belong here.”

a pick-up truck approached and pulled up alongside his car. Williams explained he was asked, “What are you doing here?” to which he replied he was picking up a client.

After the teen began beating on his car, Williams said he pulled to the other side of the street whereupon he was set upon by more teens who appeared and pummeled his car as he sat inside with the windows rolled up.

After the teen began beating on his car, Williams said he pulled to the other side of the street whereupon he was set upon by more teens who appeared and pummeled his car as he sat inside with the windows rolled up.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/you-dont-look-like-you-belong-here-black-elementary-teacher-attacked-by-group-of-angry-white-teens/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    swimming while black

Raging white man gets knocked out — twice — after attacking black father at community pool

An Oklahoma City man was knocked out twice and then arrested after harassing and attacking a black father at an apartment complex swimming pool.

Joshua Valentine was accused by witnesses and police of verbally and physically attacking the black man July 20 at the pool as he played with his children

The 28-year-old Valentine allegedly punched the other man, who fought back and knocked out his assailant.

Valentine awoke a few minutes later and left the pool area, police said, but returned with a baseball bat.

Witnesses said he swung the bat at the black man, who fended him off with a chair and then punched him several times —

knocking Valentine out a second time.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/rag...m_campaign=965

OK white boy ed with the WRONG KNITTER

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michigan police stop black man for ‘looking su iously’ at white woman

Police in Royal Oak, Michigan were caught on video stopping a black man for allegedly “looking su iously” at a white women.

According to MetroTimes, 20-year-old Devin Myers was approached by officers while walking in to Inn Season Cafe.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/wat..._campaign=1134

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arkansas jailer’s wife pulls gun and detains four black children going door-to-door for school fundraiser

a media statement saying that officers responded to a “su ious persons” report and found

46-year old Jerri Kelly holding a gun on four juveniles who were lying on the ground

After the officer let the children stand up, they explained that they were selling discounted cards for school football games.

Kelly was arrested “on four counts of

aggravated assault,

false imprisonment and

endangering the welfare of a minor.”

Cross County Sheriff David West explained to WMC that the jail does not have a mugshot for Kelly because

she had a “medical issue” during booking.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/ark...ol-fundraiser/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bags in hole Texas pooping on blacks

Texas school sued after white staff colored in a black student's haircut with a Sharpie

In April 2019, school employees at Pearland Independent School in Texas allegedly used a black Sharpie to color in the design shaved into a 13-year-old black student’s haircut.

Not one, but three white school officials decided this was an appropriate action to take, defending themselves with the logic that the boy’s hairstyle didn’t adhere to the district’s dress code.

Probably surprising no one, the school district is now facing a
    federal civil rights lawsuit filed by the student’s parents.

They’re
    seeking declaratory judgment, injunctive relief, and monetary damages.

"I was mad. I was really mad," Dante Trice, the child’s father, stated as reported by
    KHOU.

"I just imagine three people holding him down with a marker against his will."

told him that either his fade had to be colored in with a Sharpie or he could enter in-school suspension.

the school had his parent’s contact information on file, they did not reach out to his family during this fiasco.

the teacher and discipline clerk laughed while they colored on the student’s scalp.

"The haircut did not depict anything violent, gang-related, obscene or otherwise offensive or inappropriate in any manner. J.T. did not believe the haircut violated any school policy,"

What was the school’s actual hairstyle policy? Full of racially coded language, that’s what.

The school’s code at the time stated that

“hair must be neat, clean and well-groomed.

Extreme hair styles such as carvings, mohawks, es, etc. are not allowed,”

the entire thing feel more like a humiliation tactic and punishment than an earnest effort to “right” a dress code violation.

“The jet-black markings did not cover the haircut design line but made the design more prominent and

such was obvious to those present at the very beginning of the scalp blackening process,”

he got into the car and said, ‘Look what they did to my head,’”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/20/1880207/-Texas-school-sued-after-white-staff-colored-in-a-black-student-s-haircut-with-a-Sharpie?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    American Airlines booted allergic black man from plane so dog could fly first class

a black man traveling first class on an American Airlines flight was booted from the plane after he complained that he was allergic to a fellow passenger’s support dog.

woman did eventually find another passenger willing to switch seats with her,

but that

he was booted from the plane —

as well as the airport —

by American anyway and was accused of being “confrontational.”

“They left with my medication, they didn’t even have the time to get my bags off the plane,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/american-airlines-booted-allergic-black-man-from-plane-so-dog-could-fly-first-class-lawsuit/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1303

Thread Information