Page 104 of 491 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would not he be? I still do not understand what he did here that might seem weak or "beta" to you, the way you speak, it looks like he went to a team historically stacked with a proven championship core or formed a super team with friends to ac ulate rings (which is a weak at ude, but not as weak as the first quoted, obviously)

no
    Because he is playing with the biggest ball hog ever? lost in the first round? team stats were terrible? no ball movement?

So Blake is not a star?
    At least he could beat the championship defenders in 2015 along with ¨old¨CP3.

Thats more than a guy that had his best days in the dead east with only 1 good team to beat and now lost in the first round 3 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is more than PG.
    DeRozan was no beta in Torontelo.
    Also, who is the alpha in SA now?
    There is none.
    When Spurs went to the WCF a couple years ago there was no alpha either.
    Kawhi wasn't an alpha in 2017? The revisionist history on here is crazy... Soon ppl will say Kawhi was the worst player on the roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he is playing with the biggest ball hog ever?
    that's your opinion, just that, which is actually irrelevant to the issue raised, here you are showing only a clear hate against Westbrook., so whatever

lost in the first round?
    like Lamarcus Aldridge without Kawhi Leonard

team stats were terrible?
    they were the best defense in the league before Andre Roberson got injured, regardless, how could this be the fault of a single player?
    ps: I did not really check, so I'm acting here like you're telling the truth.

So Blake is not a star?
    yes,no doubt, he is not a superstar.

At least he could beat the championship defenders in 2015 along with ¨old¨CP3.
    yes, in the best series of cp3's carrer, they had the advantage of playing at home and the series was decided on a ball with 0:07 in the clock in a game 7, in the next round they to be defeated by Josh Smith
    ps: cp3 of this series was clearly not the current cp3, so I did not understand this reference

Thats more than a guy that had his best days in the dead east with only 1 good team to beat and now lost in the first round 3 times.
    not really since the PG13 actually made the final of the conference as the first offensive option and was clearly the best player on his team

taking into account your comments on "achievements", I still do not understand Wall and Lavine (lmao) in your list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the most protected star in the league right now.

What he's doing right now in toronto. Anyone else will be killed for his managment antics.

Curry is probay the only other guy that I can think off that has the same level of protection.

The fact that no one has spoken about their antics of no back to back ( for max contract) is honestly depressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably the most protected star in the league right now.

What he's doing right now in toronto. Anyone else will be killed for his managment antics.

Curry is probay the only other guy that I can think off that has the same level of protection.

The fact that no one has spoken about their antics of no back to back ( for max contract) is honestly depressing.
    Davis and Durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO called their bluff and Kawhi showed his true colors..it wasn’t a coincidence that immediately when Pop suggested they were considering shutting him down..Kawhi shows up. He then tells the media etc that he’s close and pretty much gives the hint he’s coming back.

That time passes and Kawhi once again becomes shady and then comes the players only meeting. The BS surfaced and was reeking and the players and PATFO could all smell it. He gets called out by his peers and he folds and takes his ball home..again disappears from the team and stops showing up. Spud probably felt it was best because once he openly showed his I uncommitted ways it’s a distraction across the board.

IMO this all started in the off-season due to the super max contract extension. The group wanted the deal or agreement meanwhile Spurs wanted to wait and they had every right too. The SM isn’t a joke and isn’t something you cave into especially since there’s been “issues” with The Group that was reported by Michael C Wright...

So Kawhi pulled a Leveon Bell and decided I’m not playing or risking myself without the SM...and the war began. PATFO still somewhat believed in Kawhi the person but just not his posse intentions..they tried to give him the benefit of doubt etc but he took the side of his group.

The “trust” as reported was ultimately broken and something had to be done...Spurs could’ve made things really ugly but felt it would’nt be best for both parties and did what they could.

I also believe Kawhi never liked being in SA. Even though I’m sure he appreciates the development and the winning he experienced his money and brand was on his mind...he just couldn’t do anything due to the presence of Duncan and “culture” being around. Like he told Ramona Shelburne he knew he’d never get the benefit of the doubt due to Spurs reputation and him being an up and comer.

Spurs always showed their all in commitment to him...they halted when they sensed and realized he wasn’t as committed and unlike The Big 3 it was more about him and not the franchise..
    The franchise showed mire loyalty to Manu and Parker by pressuring Kawhi to play while injured, and insinuating he is faking it.... Also showed more loyalty to LMA who demanded a trade by giving him a 4 year extension before he barely played any games into the season... And let's not talk about getting rid of dedmon and Simmons, while throwing money at the dead weights Gasol and mills... I'd be PISSED too... If us fans were mad about it, imagine the guy that has to carry them... All while LMA pouts on court and in the locker room

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi wasn't an alpha in 2017? The revisionist history on here is crazy... Soon ppl will say Kawhi was the worst player on the roster
    Alpha what?
    Spurs won an important game vs the Rockets without him.
    Alphas dont go out like es after that Pachulia step on.
    Alphas play full seasons.
    Alphas average more than 25.5 points in a season, try above 30.
    Alphas play more than 33 minutes, what kind of team succeeds with the main guy eating bench so much, they must be stacked to make it work.
    Alphas are not mutes, they scream loud to their team mates to let them know who is in charge.
    Alphas dont have an uncle telling them when to take a .

Dude please stop with the Kiwi ass kissing, he is not here anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cowherd went in on Kawhi
    This makes no sense... So defense doesn't matter now according to cowherd? Lmfao... And the reason why analytics are trash? Kawhi only made the Spurs 1 point better when he was off the court? Tell that to the warriors... We went from up 25 to losing in a quarter and a half...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The franchise showed mire loyalty to Manu and Parker by pressuring Kawhi to play while injured, and insinuating he is faking it.... Also showed more loyalty to LMA who demanded a trade by giving him a 4 year extension before he barely played any games into the season... And let's not talk about getting rid of dedmon and Simmons, while throwing money at the dead weights Gasol and mills... I'd be PISSED too... If us fans were mad about it, imagine the guy that has to carry them... All while LMA pouts on court and in the locker room
    LOLOL!!! The Spurs cleared him to play-he refused to play. How can you claim to be a Spurs fan if you believe they would clear their franchise player if they thought he was injured?

All the Spurs have is their rep-they are not going to clear their franchise player if they think he can't play. Kawhi was under contract, was cleared to play, but refused to. This isn't that complicated. You are either a troll or dumb as a brick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD and Kawhi made pop. I stand with that.

My change of tune with him has more to do with how his managment is killing his small chance of legacy and I firmly believe he is naive and actually believe his managment every word.

First starters, he has lost 100 million for pulling a a fake injury. A medical holdout. He gets traded to Toronto and he sits down back to backs because his managment says so..ironiclly thw same managment that caused him 100 million dollars.

He has a chance to tell a story this season but instead insults the very definition of Compe ion.

He is out there playing enough to get a max contract but not enough to care about winnning.

I don't cheer for big dummies. Maybe Ill warm up to him again but in the same way I warm up to challenged individuals. Ie re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLOL!!! The Spurs cleared him to play-he refused to play. How can you claim to be a Spurs fan if you believe they would clear their franchise player if they thought he was injured?

All the Spurs have is their rep-they are not going to clear their franchise player if they think he can't play. Kawhi was under contract, was cleared to play, but refused to. This isn't that complicated. You are either a troll or dumb as a brick.
    Coach Nurse a couple times have to retract his words because he believes he was healthy and should play back to backs. Now its all about having an "open mind".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAYING kawhi is protected in toronto for taking games off... lol his in control atm, toronto is just kowtowing to his demands since his on a 1yr rental.....

as for the media now calling him out, in other words the PR narrative team is in action to stir the pot to get him change his mind faster to LA...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's your opinion, just that, which is actually irrelevant to the issue raised, here you are showing only a clear hate against Westbrook., so whatever

like Lamarcus Aldridge without Kawhi Leonard

they were the best defense in the league before Andre Roberson got injured, regardless, how could this be the fault of a single player?
    ps: I did not really check, so I'm acting here like you're telling the truth.

yes,no doubt, he is not a superstar.

yes, in the best series of cp3's carrer, they had the advantage of playing at home and the series was decided on a ball with 0:07 in the clock in a game 7, in the next round they to be defeated by Josh Smith
    ps: cp3 of this series was clearly not the current cp3, so I did not understand this reference

not really since the PG13 actually made the final of the conference as the first offensive option and was clearly the best player on his team

taking into account your comments on "achievements", I still do not understand Wall and Lavine (lmao) in your list
    If we get to the opinions part being irrelevant, I talked about stats too and ball movement, and results.
    So who the cares about love or hate? why you go there?

We havent seen Kawhi Leonard in this season Phoenix Suns yet, so we dont know if he can take them to the Finals either, whats your point?
    Girlie George had WB, Carmelo, Adams, Robertson just to lose against Utah, not Rockets or GSW, ing UTAH.

Also funny you name LMA without Leonard because they played against the Warriors again, were you expecting Spurs to take them down?
    They won a game without Leonard, that time he went down it was a sweep.

Nice try to spin things, specially for a ¨Spurs¨ fan... forgetting it was a season plagued with injuries, Gay, Gasol, Parker, Aldridge.

Dude if you want to have a conversation please check things, OKC was a disaster defense my ass, you wont be the best defense team because of one player, are you serious?

Blake is a superstar.

Dude, they beat Spurs fair and square, it was only 3 seasons ago, its the same fat old and injured CP3, so dont try to evade.

And PG13 missed the important shots, was actually close in ´13 to beat the Heat, and in ´14 they imploded it was a joke...

The ACHIEVEMENTS are your measuring stick, do you keep track of what you say?
    Wall has been the face of the Wizards for a while (nobody is kicking him out of town) and Lavine is a newcomer, just like people like PG went away from that status long time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keeps sitting out big games. He will play in about 55 games maybe by years end. Already sat out 8 of the first 30.. Spurs dodged a bullet with him bailing. His health will only get worse in the next 3 years..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I said giannis will win mvp. but watching what lebron is doing with the lakers I think he's deserving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

- so you say that PG is a beta because want to play with Westbrook and act like it makes sense
    - you did not talk about being a favorite or not, you talk about falling in the first round (which was also what happened when Aldridge had no other star by his side)
    - yes, Andre Roberson was the difference between okc being a good defense and an elite defense (he was the leader in defensive stats before the injury and clearly favorite to the dpoy award
    - no, blake is not a superstar (although he is clearly a star) and no one in the world thinks otherwise
    - I not "try to evade", cp3 2018-19 is not the same cp3 of 2015 playoffs, this is just a fact (again, no one in the world thinks otherwise)
    - PG13 made the conference finals in 2013 as the first option (this is the fact here), you can try to minimize talking about the flaws, but you probably will not say that ALL listed players, including those who are clearly better than him (and Derozan and Blake for example, are not) have or will have.
    -Is Wall's achievement being the "face of the Wizards franchise"? Lavine's achievements are 2x sdc champion and one of the worst defenders of the league in his position? again, the type thing you're using to respond does not really help your arguments

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just keeps sitting out big games. He will play in about 55 games maybe by years end. Already sat out 8 of the first 30.. Spurs dodged a bullet with him bailing. His health will only get worse in the next 3 years..
    Doubt it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD and Kawhi made pop. I stand with that.

My change of tune with him has more to do with how his managment is killing his small chance of legacy and I firmly believe he is naive and actually believe his managment every word.

First starters, he has lost 100 million for pulling a a fake injury. A medical holdout. He gets traded to Toronto and he sits down back to backs because his managment says so..ironiclly thw same managment that caused him 100 million dollars.

He has a chance to tell a story this season but instead insults the very definition of Compe ion.

He is out there playing enough to get a max contract but not enough to care about winnning.

I don't cheer for big dummies. Maybe Ill warm up to him again but in the same way I warm up to challenged individuals. Ie re s.
    Will you jump back on the #2 bandwagon if he goes to the Clippers and forms a super team that is capable of winning a le?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will you jump back on the #2 bandwagon if he goes to the Clippers and forms a super team that is capable of winning a le?
    By then fans would have gotten over it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - so you say that PG is a beta because want to play with Westbrook and act like it makes sense
    - you did not talk about being a favorite or not, you talk about falling in the first round (which was also what happened when Aldridge had no other star by his side)
    - yes, Andre Roberson was the difference between okc being a good defense and an elite defense (he was the leader in defensive stats before the injury and clearly favorite to the dpoy award
    - no, blake is not a superstar (although he is clearly a star) and no one in the world thinks otherwise
    - I not "try to evade", cp3 2018-19 is not the same cp3 of 2015 playoffs, this is just a fact (again, no one in the world thinks otherwise)
    - PG13 made the conference finals in 2013 as the first option (this is the fact here), you can try to minimize talking about the flaws, but you probably will not say that ALL listed players, including those who are clearly better than him (and Derozan and Blake for example, are not) have or will have.
    -Is Wall's achievement being the "face of the Wizards franchise"? Lavine's achievements are 2x sdc champion and one of the worst defenders of the league in his position? again, the type thing you're using to respond does not really help your arguments
    No ing idiot.
    The Warriors are not Utah, ing small idiot.
    You dont have facts, just nonsense.
    Got bored, someone who doesnt check reality before typing deserves a hairy in the ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing idiot.
    The Warriors are not Utah, ing small idiot.
    You dont have facts, just nonsense.
    Got bored, someone who doesnt check reality before typing deserves a hairy in the ass.
    smart answer, just facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this , move this to the NBA forum...

Spursfans embracing cuckery need to pick a lane, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This. And good first post calling this dude out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they want to keep him? I thought he was a cancer and everyone could see it?
    the perfect non-75 IQ, non-puppet non-re /autist kawhi we thought he was with us is the one the raptors hope they have. clippers will have fun with this einstein soon enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mute Cancer getting his pushed in by medias

Thread Information