Page 105 of 491 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I believe, I believe, I believe"... So basically u don't know shot and are going off assumptions that are affected by hurt feelings... Noted
    Do you know for sure what the deal is a**wipe? NO. The guy cannot or will not stay on the court consistently. Do you disagree with that Mr. Apologist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLOL!!! The Spurs cleared him to play-he refused to play. How can you claim to be a Spurs fan if you believe they would clear their franchise player if they thought he was injured?

All the Spurs have is their rep-they are not going to clear their franchise player if they think he can't play. Kawhi was under contract, was cleared to play, but refused to. This isn't that complicated. You are either a troll or dumb as a brick.
    I go with troll AND dumb as a brick for the 2k.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this , move this to the NBA forum...

Spursfans embracing cuckery need to pick a lane, tbh...
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh.

Should be a good thread when the spurs embarass his resting ass.

What a total moron. Glad he's getting clowned by media. He deserves it. If not for what he did in San Antonio but at the very least the very obvious use of Toronto.

head is clearly trying just up his stats without zero care about winning.

At this point he should be getting killled for his rest days because we know he wont be doing any of these rest days in non contract year.

The moron is playing 38mpg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet he will sit out that game in San Antonio too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet he will sit out that game in San Antonio too
    Wouldnt surprise me but its unlikely unless its a back to back. His camp MO is pretty obvious. Play as little as possible but enough to get in as a third teamer all-nba to be eligible for max.

It shows that kawhi was never really a player that wanted to be great. I dont think youll waste two years of your career if you were.

Hes got all-time great level talent with the compe ivness of Nazr Mohammad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldnt surprise me but its unlikely unless its a back to back. His camp MO is pretty obvious. Play as little as possible but enough to get in as a third teamer all-nba to be eligible for max.

It shows that kawhi was never really a player that wanted to be great. I dont think youll waste two years of your career if you were. Hes got all-time great level talent with the compe ivness of Nazr Mohammad.
    Yeah, although I think it's mainly his team/family. But he still deserves the blame for not manning up and being controlled by his uncle. If it was all about winning rings to him, he would change his representatives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I said giannis will win mvp. but watching what lebron is doing with the lakers I think he's deserving
    Of course he is. Look at where the Cavs are. He is the MVP every year, actually. He is also the best player, period. But certainly, certainly, the most VALUABLE player for his team (which is a bit different). Wherever he goes, the team is an immediate contender.

And I don't like the guy at all. But he is a monster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh.

Should be a good thread when the spurs embarass his resting ass.

What a total moron. Glad he's getting clowned by media. He deserves it. If not for what he did in San Antonio but at the very least the very obvious use of Toronto.

head is clearly trying just up his stats without zero care about winning.

At this point he should be getting killled for his rest days because we know he wont be doing any of these rest days in non contract year.

The moron is playing 38mpg.
    Up his states? He is shooting less shots than when he played for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It shows that kawhi was never really a player that wanted to be great. I dont think youll waste two years of your career if you were.

Hes got all-time great level talent with the compe ivness of Nazr Mohammad.
    What's the second year he "wasted? "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alpha what?
    Spurs won an important game vs the Rockets without him.
    Alphas dont go out like es after that Pachulia step on.
    Alphas play full seasons.
    Alphas average more than 25.5 points in a season, try above 30.
    Alphas play more than 33 minutes, what kind of team succeeds with the main guy eating bench so much, they must be stacked to make it work.
    Alphas are not mutes, they scream loud to their team mates to let them know who is in charge.
    Alphas dont have an uncle telling them when to take a .

Dude please stop with the Kiwi ass kissing, he is not here anymore.
    I guess Duncan isn't an alpha either since he missed playoff games due to injury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLOL!!! The Spurs cleared him to play-he refused to play. How can you claim to be a Spurs fan if you believe they would clear their franchise player if they thought he was injured?

All the Spurs have is their rep-they are not going to clear their franchise player if they think he can't play. Kawhi was under contract, was cleared to play, but refused to. This isn't that complicated. You are either a troll or dumb as a brick.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eriod-of-time/

Spurs shut him down... He didn't refuse to play... Or else he wouldn't have even played those 9 games... And the Spurs do a lot of things differently now than in the past... In the past they were loyal to the big 3, so cared about their health and future...their feelings... To the point where anyone that disrespecs the big three gets shipped out... That loyalty is what caused them to have blinders and want to have Kawhi out there even though he is hurting because they want to send out Manu and Parker in a blaze of glory after looking promising the year before... Pop encouraged an environment where his old players were throwing shade in the media at their superstar... No one would want to stay after that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is bad because that would expose his intentions all along, which have always been moving to LA. He and his uncle put on a circus to try and make it seem like the reason they left San Antonio is because the Spurs ed up, but the reality is that they always wanted to move to LA and there was nothing the Spurs could do to prevent that.
    Not really. I told you that one of the reasons he wouldn't sign with Raptors is because he has to live without his girl and daughter in Toronto.

But he didn't have this issue in previous years in San Antonio since his girl already moved to SA in 2016 and stayed until this last offseason.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. I told you that one of the reasons he wouldn't sign with Raptors is because he has to live without his girl and daughter in Toronto.

But he didn't have this issue in previous years in San Antonio since his girl already moved to SA in 2016 and stayed until this last offseason.
    Poor kawhi. He doesn't have enough money to move in his girlfriend with him in cold Toronto. He has to wait until he secures a max contract with the Clippers in order to afford a house in expensive so cal. some people really have it hard in life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a league cancer.

His influence is already apparent with Fultz and Butler.

Still, his managment has complete control over him.

He is aa child in a mans body. Cant think for himself. Cant make decisions for himself.
    What an ignorant person.

Fultz? He didn't choose to sit...Sixers already misdiagnosed his injury. They didn't even know he has THORACIC OULET SYNDROME

Kawhi? He didn't choose to sit last two games...He already had a legit hip injury. A very worrisome injury.

He fell so hard to the floor in the last minutes vs Bucks which you would know if you watch games. But since you never do...

Now, Raptors' coaching staff are very worried about it in long-term. Of course he will play again in this season but doctors know that the least thing Kawhi needed was a hip injury that forced his quad to compensate/balance

You wished him he break a leg...well, your dream came true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor kawhi. He doesn't have enough money to move in his girlfriend with him in cold Toronto.
    It's not about money.

Be honest. Would you move to Canada????? I wouldn't.

I mean, there are plenty of great/beautiful cities Toronto Montreal Vancouver and people are really really nice but it's a f... different country. If I would have kids I wouldn't want them to grow up in other country.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 12-14-2018 at 11:15 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mute Cancer getting his pushed in by medias
    Not really.

If this is for Colin..The same guy who said "the Spus are irrelevant"? "Tim Duncan was great but not a superstar" "Tim Duncan was never at any point of his career the best player"?

What's about this?

"but but media says Kawhi's a pile of steaming hot garbage..." Colin and Skip? Since when we care about these two media trolls? Some fans here are really in desperate mode trying to bash Kawhi for nothing.

SALTINESS is bad for you and your health, old SA men.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 12-14-2018 at 07:46 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If Morey had offered James Harden for Kawhi Leonard during the "kawhightmare", would you have been ok with that deal

do you think POP would get the best out of Harden, it seems as thought POP and Harden have a great relationship whenever the spurs and rockets play

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy won't even high five his team mates look at Greg Monroe at 1:42

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass.

He doesnt care. His camp doesnt want him in Toronto. They want him to play as little as possible. Its sad, because he could be gunning for MVP but kawhi is a being a literal asswipe. I believe he is deficient mentaly. Hes clearly being used and hes fine with it.

The Goal now for him is Stats, and health.

I feel bad for the raptors, but I dont. I cant feel bad for fans who think its OK for a star to sitnout games so he can "rest" for the playoffs. Its not ok.

I'm off the kawhi bandwagon. Hope he breaks his legs and never plays a single minute ever again.

One lf the most cancerous NBA personalities to date. We're already seeing his influence with butler and Fultz too.

my nigg'

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about money.

Be honest. Would you move to Canada????? I wouldn't.

I mean, there are plenty of great/beautiful cities Toronto Montreal Vancouver and people are really really nice but it's a f... different country. If I would have kids I wouldn't want them to grow up in other country.
    You make it sound like Canada is some ghetto 3rd world country. I would move anywhere if they are paying me an $100 million dollar contract. Im a south texas mex nig, but money talks. I would move to Antarctica to play bball if I was offered the money nba players make.

Kawhi could always move back to cali in the off season and even buy half of Compton when he retires. Today's athletes are spoiled as f...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eriod-of-time/

Spurs shut him down... He didn't refuse to play... Or else he wouldn't have even played those 9 games... And the Spurs do a lot of things differently now than in the past... In the past they were loyal to the big 3, so cared about their health and future...their feelings... To the point where anyone that disrespecs the big three gets shipped out... That loyalty is what caused them to have blinders and want to have Kawhi out there even though he is hurting because they want to send out Manu and Parker in a blaze of glory after looking promising the year before... Pop encouraged an environment where his old players were throwing shade in the media at their superstar... No one would want to stay after that
    He didn't want to stay before that . Are you the only 1 who refuses to believe his camps mind was made up that summer for him to want out?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is the most heavily taxed NBA city. Canada has a surtax that kicks in well under a million dollars Canadian that means for the games played in Canada the income gets taxed at over 60%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this guy won't even high five his team mates look at Greg Monroe at 1:42

What a piece of , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a piece of , tbh.
    I didn't see anything but Kawhi hitting clutch shots?

Thread Information